Deedmob | Amsterdam, NL | Remote | Full Time | Lead full stack JS engineer (Typescript, Node, React) We're a small profitable impact startup looking for an engineer who wants responsibility, meaningful work and non crazy work hours.
See the in-depth description below in which I outline what kind of work you'd probably work on, our story and also reasons you shouldn't join us.
Apply above or by emailing me at email@example.com Thanks, David :)
ReaQta | Amsterdam | Full-time | Onsite | Visa sponsorship
We are a cybersecurity company that specialises in endpoint threat response aided with AI. We are looking for a Senior Designer to shape our product design vision. The ideal candidate will lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users.
Job description here https://reaqta.com/team/join-us, please send your CV to i.rivas [AT] reaqta.com
Framer | Senior Backend Engineer | Amsterdam | Onsite/Remote (NL,UK,IE,DE)| Full-time
About us: At Framer we build a prototyping tool that allows our users to bring their ideas to life and make their designs interactive, with and without touching code.
Role: Lead projects and implement features from start to finish! You’ll work on many aspects of the tool, incl. Framer Web, Framer Packages, billing systems, email infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, data pipelines. Tech stack: Go, TypeScript, Node.js, AWS
Learn more / apply here: https://www.framer.com/careers/senior-backend-engineer/
Senior Java Backend Engineer & Senior SRE / Devops Engineer | Wizenoze | Full time | Amsterdam | REMOTE GMT+-2 or ONSITE
Are you looking to work on challenging projects, with a diverse and motivated team, while building technology that can change the world? Do you want to join an award winning startup in their scale-up phase? Do you want to give students all over the world access to a prosperous future? Do you want to work with large distributed systems, machine learning, web crawling, and other interesting technology? Then join us in our mission to close the readability gap and make the web readable, relevant, and reliable for students.
We’re looking for:
- Senior Java Backend Engineer / Architect with 8+ years experience in Java, Spring, REST APIs, Elasticsearch, and other web tech. https://www.wizenoze.com/language/en/senior-java-backend-eng...
- Senior Site Reliability Engineer / Devops Engineer with 8+ years experience in REST APIs, large-scale distributed systems, and the AWS stack. https://www.wizenoze.com/language/en/senior-site-reliability...
Both positions either remote near the GMT+-2 timezone, or based in our Amsterdam office.
Golang @ Summitto Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full-time | Onsite
We https://stopvatfraud.com . We are building the largest invoice registration network of the world. The purpose? Helping EU tax authorities to eliminate 50 billion EUR in annual invoicing fraud. If you’re excited to build and design open-source software which will be used by millions of companies, we are looking for you! We're hiring junior ánd senior developers at the moment. Experience with cryptography is a plus, but not required!
Here’s a little taste of your challenge, you will help: - Keeping our P2P networking infrastructure secure - Inventing fraud-identification algorithms and making existing ones more efficient - Getting into the nitty-gritty of scalable signature creation and verification - Refining the testing infrastructure of our distributed database
Instruqt.com | Full-time | ONSITE | Amsterdam | Back End, Front End, Full Stack https://instruqt.com
Instruqt is a challenge-driven online learning platform for IT that helps organizations accelerate the adoption of new technologies for employees, partners, and customers. Enterprises use our learning solutions to upskill their employees at scale. Tech companies use our platform to teach real-world usage of their products to drive adoption and increase revenue growth.
Apply if you like working on challenging problems, running Instruqt is a complex operation to scale and secure. Supporting all major cloud providers and containerization platforms, is a hard problem. Our core technology is Golang and React+TypeScript, knowledge on cloud automation technology (e.g. Terraform) is a plus.
It's a great time to join Instruqt, we're a growing product team consisting of 6 full-time people, and we reach students all over the world through our customers like Hashicorp and Google Cloud.
Apply via https://instruqt.com/careers/product/full-stack-product-deve... or contact me directly matthisk at instruqt.com
Adyen - Amsterdam, the Netherlands - Onsite (Wfh for now)
Adyen is a leading payments company. Our distributed, real-time platform handles tons of very sensitive data. Reliability, performance and security are key, but we're constantly adding new features and improving existing ones.
(Java) Software Engineers (Linux) System Engineers Android Engineers C/C++ Software Engineers Data Engineers
Scribd | Software Engineers | San Francisco, Toronto, Amsterdam | ONSITE or REMOTE | VISA
Scribd is a reading subscription that gives you access to the best books, audiobooks, magazines, and more. Our mission is to change how the world reads. A year ago we hit 1M paying subscribers (https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/28/scribd-1-million-subscribe...). Last month we acquired SlideShare (https://techcrunch.com/2020/08/11/scribd-acquires-slideshare...). We are one of the oldest YC startups (YC ’06), operating one of the largest Ruby on Rails sites.
Scribd has a very friendly, engineering-driven company culture with competitive salary and great benefits. We are ambitious but at the same time we value a good work life balance. In general we care way more about your personality, communication, and hacking skills than what languages and technologies you’ve used so far.
We are hiring software engineers across the board (see https://www.scribd.com/careers), including:
* The Payments team is looking for mid-level to senior engineers to help us build smart payment systems. Our mission is to grow revenue with sophisticated, reliable and secure international payments. The Payments team works on exciting projects that cover Product, Infrastructure, Finance and supporting the Frontend teams via APIs. We are in an interesting phase of applying machine learning to optimize authorization rates and personalizing user's payment experience. If you are interested in taking us forward to build Payments for the future, we are hiring for two positions : https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/9a29a357-4a39-47f0-a79a-b4c77b1... and https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/5743db19-7a5e-4875-af2f-1be8def...
* Web Frontend Engineering Manager: https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/317a4755-d9a0-4d31-ab8e-b5f676e...
* The Core Infrastructure team is looking for Site Reliability and Infrastructure Engineers to help in our shift from a traditional operations model to a service-oriented organization. This team provides key components to our backend technology stack such as: container orchestration infrastructure, logging services, monitoring and alerting patterns, caching layers, and relational/non-relational clustered data storage. Remote / Canada: https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/503a16da-a319-42f6-9c73-ee2a6e5... - San Francisco: https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/6267a119-7ffe-4d84-984a-29fe94b...
* Lead Software Engineer for Content Understanding: https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/5c76aa72-b1a6-4345-bf42-50407ae...
* The Data Engineering team is in need of Senior Engineers onsite in our San Francisco office, onsite in our Toronto office, or remote within the United States. Our mission is to delivery analytical and behavior datasets to our internal customers. We work with very large datasets and ensure we can build them to be reliable, scalable and maintainable and support numerous teams within Scribd, for example Business Analytics and Data Science just to name a couple. We are looking for folks who have a passion for developing data pipelines on modern data engineering platforms. Experience with streaming technologies and Spark are a strong plus. If this sounds like you, please apply at https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/46a9ef46-d214-483d-be09-f811c8b...
We have hired many people from these HN threads, including myself (back in 2012!). If you have specific questions you can reach out to me directly at adrian at scribd.com (I'm the Head of Technology and happy to answer questions related to our roles - recruiters/agencies: please do not contact me).
Please apply directly via https://jobs.lever.co/scribd?lever-via=ze1h-jCbee
Reach Digital | Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands (Amsterdam area) | Senior Backend Developer | Onsite | Full-time | https://www.reachdigital.nl/
Reach Digital is a design and development agency for e-commerce. We build high performance webshops, custom business intelligence and ERP/CRM connectors for high end clients. We are specialized in Magento.
Our development strategy is very strict. We develop by SOLID design patterns, PSR standards, Magento development guidelines. Developer happiness is one of our key values.
Openings (in Dutch):
- Senior backend developer https://www.reachdigital.nl/vacature-php-developer/vacature-...
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch
Highstreet Mobile | Backend Engineer | Utrecht (near Amsterdam), The Netherlands | Onsite/Remote (EU) | Full Time
Highstreet Mobile's mission is to connect people to the brands they love. We are a team of makers and we've built a SaaS product for fashion brands. We enable brands to give an amazing shopping experience to their customers. Our customers get a native mobile shopping app for Android and iOS and that app constantly gets better.
You would be designing and developing API's in our middleware, the beating heart of our product. It connects to different e-commerce and payment providers like Magento, Commerce Cloud, Adyen and many more. You will focus on scale and performance, will deploy to production every week and will work closely with our mobile engineers.
Stack: Ruby / Sinatra / Rails / Minitest / Redis / OpenAPI Spec / PostgreSQL / Go / Docker / k8s / GCP / Gitlab CI
Apply via the link above or contact me at email@example.com if you’d like to know more.
ML6 | Machine Learning Engineer, Data Engineer | Python, TensorFlow, Google Cloud Platform | Full-time | Amsterdam, Berlin, Ghent (EU)
We are a Machine Learning consulting company that builds end-to-end Machine Learning solutions. By applying the latest AI research, we keep our clients at the forefront of innovation.
If you are interested check out: https://ml6.eu/resource/
You will mostly work with TensorFlow and Python to solve hard Machine Learning tasks and help to put these into production. As Premier Google Cloud Service Partner, ML6 has a very strong relationship with Google, providing you options to collaborate and alpha test a lot of their latest ML tools.
We are looking for:
• Machine Learning Engineer
• Data Engineer
• Front End Developer
• Customer Engineer
• Customer Experience Manager
• Project Manager
• Business Developer
Apply at: https://jobs.ml6.eu
Nylas | San Francisco, New York, Denver, Toronto, Amsterdam, London | U.S. Remote-OK | https://www.nylas.com
Our mission is to empower the world to communicate with context and insight. The Nylas Cloud APIs powers email, calendar, and contacts features in SaaS products ranging from CRM and marketing automation to recruiting tools, scheduling assistants, legal and real estate platforms, and more. The Nylas email API integrates with 100% of email service providers, allowing bidirectional email sync between SaaS apps and your email client.
To learn more about who we are and whether this is the right place for you, check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/nylas
Here are some of our open roles. To view all open roles, click the first link below:
* All open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/nylas
* Senior Backend Engineer (Toronto): https://bit.ly/2QJoDSr
* Senior Backend Engineer - Connectivity (Toronto): https://bit.ly/2SdicYF
* Staff Engineer (SF or Toronto): https://bit.ly/2EM5kFF
* Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Toronto): https://bit.ly/32IBE4o
* Support Engineer (Amsterdam): https://bit.ly/31LP1RS
* Product Manager - Connectivity (Toronto): https://bit.ly/2YUcsXc
* Product Manager - Developer Experience (Toronto): https://bit.ly/34PPBQF
* Senior Sales Engineer (London): https://bit.ly/2Ggb9vQ
Stream | Multiple Positions | Amsterdam, NL and Boulder, USA | Onsite, Remote | Full Time
Stream is one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe. We've recently raised a $15 million Series A round https://techcrunch.com/2020/08/12/stream-whose-apis-help-pro...
Our company provides APIs for building activity feeds and chat. Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale and creating reusable components for them.
As a developer at Stream, you will build software that’s used by tens of thousands of developers and more than half a billion end-users.
At the moment we are actively hiring for the following positions:
- Go Developer (Netherlands or USA)
- Security Engineer (Netherlands or USA)
- Site Reliability Engineer (USA)
- Python/Django Developer (Netherlands or remote)
- iOS Developer (Netherlands or remote)
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now! https://getstream.io/team/