NCC Group (formerly Matasano Security, iSEC Partners, and IG) - Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Sunnyvale, and Waterloo, ON NCC Group is growing rapidly in North America and is adding some incredible opportunities to keep pace. What does NCC do, exactly? Penetration testing, security analysis, DFIR, and cutting-edge research into current technologies and attacks (breaking things). You spend most of your day thinking about security systems and how they can break. You get to be creative and have a lot of freedom to be clever while learning new technologies at a very fast pace. Engagements are usually 2-4 weeks long and in a year you will be exposed to 15-20 products and technology stacks. Your work will typically initiate person-months of security improvements in products millions of people use.You will have enormous impact in making the software and products people use safer! All of our consultants are also security researchers, with dedicated research time. Not too shabby! Examples of some of our current openings include:
* Our Waterloo (ON) office is hiring Principal Hardware Security Consultants (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...) as well as experience pentesters.
* We are looking for experienced MVSS hires in Austin, Chicago, NYC, and SF. (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...)
* Experienced, seasoned pentesters (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...).
* Technical Account Managers for our MVSS team in Chicago or NYC (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...)
If you want to learn more about us and our open positions check out our:
Blog (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/newsroom-and-events/b...) Cryptopals (https://cryptopals.com/) Microcorruption (https://microcorruption.com/login) If you're ready to apply, contact us at https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan... or reach out directly at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you! NCC Recruiting Team
Samsara | San Francisco, Atlanta, San Jose, and London | Onsite | https://www.samsara.com
Samsara builds sensor systems that combine wireless sensors with easy-to-use software to help businesses of all sizes bring their physical operations online. We aim to make sensors easy to deploy and their data easy to consume, so our customers can deploy them by the millions and in places they've never been used before.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/samsara
Our open positions:
* Manager, Engineering (ATL): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1470416?gh_src=fe0...
* Manager, Engineering (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/870567?gh_src=fe04...
* Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack (London): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1564516?gh_src=fe0...
* Software Engineer, Full-Stack (London): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1564444?gh_src=fe0...
* Software Engineer, Full-Stack (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/946228?gh_src=fe04...
* Software Engineer, Applied Machine Learning (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1398271?gh_src=fe0...
Tech Stack: We use Golang for our backend, Typescript and React for our web client, GraphQL to fetch data from our backend, and React Native for our mobile app. Direct experience with these technologies is not required.
Calendly | Atlanta, GA | Full-Time | On-Site
Would you like to join us in changing the way the world schedules? Since 2013, Calendly has been on a mission to take the work out of connecting so that our customers can accomplish more. We are looking for:
Senior Fullstack Developer: Opportunity to help build a product used by millions of people. Our current technology includes: Ruby on Rails, RSpec, Backbone JS, Marionette JS, Capybara, SASS, Coffeescript, Postgres, Redis, Resque, Heroku
Engineering Manager: We are seeking a versatile technical leader who relishes the chance to work on impactful technology and can help accelerate and empower our development teams while helping us create the future of scheduling.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer: You would have the opportunity to come in as the first SRE and do all greenfield development and solutioning! We have a great CD process in place and you will have the chance to build and scale it!
What we offer: remote options, flexible hours, unlimited PTO, catered meals, etc.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out more details regarding our openings at https://calendly.com/pages/jobs#jobs-section
ParkMobile | ATL | Title Lead Software Engineer | Full time | Onsite
- Lead Software Engineer: https://parkmobile-usa.breezy.hr/p/35e83accc16f-lead-softwar...
Our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem-solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
ParkMobile has recently reached 15 million users with an adoption rate is accelerating. It is a fun and rapidly growing company. This is a great opportunity to join a company right at an inflection point of growth and adoption.
ParkMobile employs a diverse set of technologies: Golang, Node, Ruby, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, MySQL, AppSync, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
We are hiring a number of other positions:
- Data Analyst: https://parkmobile-usa.breezy.hr/p/684e35388624-data-analyst - Project Manager: https://parkmobile-usa.breezy.hr/p/82753b70d986-project-mana... - Software Development Engineer in Test: https://parkmobile-usa.breezy.hr/p/3de3cadaca60-software-dev... - Systems Engineer: https://parkmobile-usa.breezy.hr/p/e594a93bf4d5-systems-engi...
I've only been at ParkMobile for a couple months as a Lead Engineer but if you want to ask me any questions please reach out email@example.com
UpLift Health | Senior Mobile Software Developer | Atlanta, GA | Onsite | https://www.uplift.app/
Make an impact in the world of mental health by becoming part of the UpLift team. We're an early-stage startup that aims to help millions of people overcome depression with our interactive digital program. We are looking for an experienced software developer to join us as a core member of our small team with big dreams.
In this role, you will be architecting new software from the ground up, replatforming existing applications, and growing the product in new and exciting ways. You'll take on a leadership role in the team, work on a daily basis with the CEO, and come up with ideas that will substantially shape our product. Most importantly, you'll be working on a product that directly helps people overcome depression.
We're a startup that's fundamentally focused on doing good with our lives - we were founded out of the Effective Altruism movement, which uses reason and evidence to do the most amount of good for the world.
What you'll do:
- Work as a core member of our team to shape the direction of the program
- Build both iOS and Android mobile applications using Swift and Kotlin
- Set the technical direction for and own the implementation of products you will build from scratch
- Lead and manage the team’s engineering workflows and assist with administration/configuration of related tools and processes
- Provide technical mentorship and share expertise with teammates
- Establish coding best practices
- Perform code reviews
- Work effectively in our Agile product development framework
To learn more or apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and 1-2 sentences on why you're interested.
FullStory | Software Engineering, SRE, & Product | Remote and Onsite | Atlanta, GA
FullStory’s mission is to improve user experiences on the web and mobile devices. We’re accomplishing this mission daily by providing a platform that allows developers and product teams to automatically collect ultra high definition analytics from their sites and applications, then make those analytics available through a powerful search engine, pixel-perfect session playback, and machine learning insights.
Capturing and processing data at this level of completeness is no mean task. Challenges range from developing highly performant JS that hooks into the browser at its lowest levels on our Recording & Replay team, to building the backend that scales to ingest and provide analysis of all that data on our Search & Insights team. And the scale that FullStory runs at means that there are lots of interesting problems and opportunities for high-leverage contribution.
We’re also launching our new privacy-first analytics platform on mobile that takes an entirely new approach to application session capture. If things like Rust, app and framework disassembly, or reverse engineering sound like fun, we’d love to talk.
FullStory is a remote-friendly, hyper-growth SaaS company based out of Atlanta. The work environment we've cultivated is aligned around our three watchwords: clarity, empathy, and bionics. We value high-quality/low-ego collaboration and use automation to eliminate toil in daily work. If that sounds good to you, join us!
Please submit via our jobs page: https://www.fullstory.com/jobs/
Ultimate Software | Ft. Lauderdale, Atlanta, San Francisco, Toronto, and more | Onsite & Remote http://www.ultimatesoftware.com/careers
We also have opportunities in Europe at PeopleDoc, a company we acquired last year: https://www.people-doc.com/company/careers
Ultimate Software has been building HR and Payroll software since 1990. We moved from selling licenses for on-premise installations to a cloud-based/subscription model in 2002. We are passionate about building awesome tools to make people's work lives easier. Our motto is People First, which describes how we treat our customers and our amazing company culture.
Ultimate Software is hiring for a large number of full time development positions, including:
Software Engineers Tech Leads Architects, and more.
About 20% of our Product Development team works from home. We have an unbelievable benefits/401K package, so apply to Fortune’s #1 Best Tech Company to Work For in 2019 today!
Here is a link to our job postings: http://ulti.pro/29PRPAj
You can also email resumes to techcareers AT ultimatesoftware.com