SharpSpring | Gainesville, Florida & Atlanta, GA | Full-time Remote
We're a marketing automation company. Fully remote--for the moment at least. Hiring fullstack devs (TypeScript & GraphQL). Email travis [at] sharpspring [dot] com if interested.
We do messaging. We route billions of SMS and other kinds of messages every year.
We're a pretty international crowd, and we've helped lots of people relocate and helped with visas and things. We're even open to remote workers.
A smattering of our techie jobs:
* Head of Platform Integrations | Seattle https://wrkbl.ink/ggljiBJ
* Technical Solution Architect | Seattle https://wrkbl.ink/hUONDGM
* Growth Marketing Lead | Seattle https://wrkbl.ink/6FrO23g
* Service Implementation Specialist (Spanish Speaking) | Atlanta https://wrkbl.ink/gKRRk1A
* Head of BI and Data platform | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/d6BKI8o
* Data Engineer | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/4RzZgCg
* Software Developer Fullstack (Node.JS, React) | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/ioTC20A
* Software Developer Backend (Java) | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/7gXaCD8
* Software Developer Backend (Java) | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/edXsh7V
* Software Developer Fullstack | Stockholm https://wrkbl.ink/4jGqtNQ
* Software Developer | Kalmar https://wrkbl.ink/8c4WuwK
* Software Developer Backend | London https://wrkbl.ink/4jp5CQk
* Software Developer Frontend | London https://wrkbl.ink/bvFaLvN
* Back Office Engineer https://wrkbl.ink/f9DMvHS
McKinsey & Company | Engineers and Data Scientists | NYC, Bay Area, Atlanta, Waltham | Full-time | Onsite (remote for now)
My team at McKinsey & Company builds software tools for some of the biggest financial services firms in the world. We also do digital business building in real estate and other industries, as well as machine learning to solve real world challenges.
We are hiring folks who want to work on impactful solutions in a professional environment.
Your skills: application development, data pipelines, machine learning, statistics, testing / software quality, agile / working with stakeholders, finance background is a plus
What we offer: excellent benefits, competitive pay, flexible working environment, interesting problems
Senior data science: https://www.mckinsey.com/careers/search-jobs/jobs/seniordata...
The best 1st step is to upload your resume to one of the links above and then email me with questions at Chris_Anderson at mckinsey.com
Trellis | Atlanta, GA | Software Developers | [https://mytrellis.com/](https://mytrellis.com/) | ONSITE | Full-Time
Trellis is a hardware enabled software company that enables farmers to make better decisions about their farm. We sell sensors that farmers install in their fields, and have a dashboard that lets them view the data.
We are looking to hire a Software Developer to help maintain and improve our user interfaces and services. You will be working as a part of our small software team on websites, a mobile app, and the backend services needed to support them.
The details for this role are flexible. We are primarily looking for someone who is familiar with our stack and excited to take ownership of some of the projects. Experience in the ag industry is useful, but not required.
To apply, or for more info, email email@example.com.
Ultimate Software | Ft. Lauderdale, Atlanta, San Francisco, Toronto, and more | Onsite & Remote www.ultimatesoftware.com/careers
We also have opportunities in Europe at PeopleDoc, a company we acquired last year: www.people-doc.com/company/careers . Hiring in France, Germany, Spain, and London.
Ultimate Software has been building HR and Payroll software since 1990. We moved from selling licenses for on-premise installations to a cloud-based/subscription model in 2002. We are passionate about building awesome tools to make people's work lives easier. Our motto is People First, which describes how we treat our customers and our amazing company culture. We just merged with Kronos, another HCM provider, and we are very excited about the future of our combined companies!
We are hiring for a variety of product development positions, including:
Security Analysts, TM1 Developers Devops, and more.
About 20% of our Product Development team usually works from home, although now, we are all working from home with the current situation. We have an unbelievable benefits/401K package, so apply to Fortune’s #1 Best Tech Company to Work For in 2019 today!
Here is a link to our job postings: http://ulti.pro/29PRPAj
You can also email resumes to techcareers AT ultimatesoftware.com