Janitri Innovations | Android developer | ONSITE | Full-time | Bangalore, India | Janitri.in
Every two minutes, a woman dies from complications related to pregnancy and childbirth. More than 99% of these deaths occur in developing countries. We are passionate about social healthcare and are working with a vision to see the world where no mother and newborn dies during the pregnancy period. We are working on innovative products to solve the grass root level problems related to maternal and child health-care.
If you are someone interested in end-to-end mobile application development and can translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code, please contact abhas [at] janitri.in - Send your resume with 'Hacker News' in subject line.
HackerRank | Bangalore, India | Fulltime | Senior/Lead DevOPs | ONSITE | www.hackerrank.com
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier one Silicon Valley VCs. We are a skills-based hiring platform that helps companies evaluate technical skills, better. We’re driving a new paradigm shift by eliminating resumes and creating opportunities for hundreds of thousands of programmers worldwide. We have a community of 5M+ developers and 1,000+ customers across industries, and the best part is we are just getting started. Our customers - including VMware, Twitter, Capital One and many other Fortune 100 companies - rely on HackerRank to build strong engineering teams.
We're hiring across engineering for the following roles:
- Senior/Lead DevOps - SE: Frontend lead/architect, with a focus on React.
Good pay with following benefits:
- Insurance to all Employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with insurance to their dependents(medical).
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours and time off.
- Tech talks every week.
- Onsite gym, telephone, internet etc. Our pantry is stocked with healthy snacks, fruits, Coffee and free catered lunch every day.
- Ping pong, hoverboard, foosball, PS4 and many office celebrations like Mafia games, outings, movie evenings to name a few!
Please send an email to email@example.com with "WHOISHIRING" in the subject line, with your resume/CV, and a little bit about yourself and relevant experience.
Software Engineering- Mentor | Bangalore | ONSITE | Full-time employment | 75 paid vacations days | INR100K learning & travel allowance | Competitive compensation | Apply at https://bit.ly/2S9PNVw
If you've ever thought of sharing your programming skills, we want you. MountBlue Technologies (https://www.mountblue.io) is looking for great software engineers to mentor the next generation of coders. Come, contribute towards making India a nation of coders. You have been saying you want to give back- here is your chance
Design, plan and implement a 9-12 weeks intensive programming bootcamp in one of the various streams such as Full-Stack Web development, Android, iOS, front-end intensive, backend intensive etc. Be a coach and a cheer leader. Continuously push, nudge and encourage, trainees to produce their best work.
MountBlue vision is to be an alternative to traditional college education. Currently, MountBlue’s business is running coding bootcamps for entry level programmers on most in-demand web and mobile technologies, with a view of finding them rewarding development careers in startups. Our developers are in some of the most well-known startups in India- from bootstrapped software shops to unicorns. If successful, MountBlue will rewrite the technology education paradigm in the country
Locale.ai | Bangalore, IN| Backend Software Engineer | Fulltime | ONSITE
We are an early-stage GIS startup based out of Bangalore. Our vision is to help companies make better real-time business decisions and solve some of their complex spatial problems at scale!
As a software engineer at an early stage startup, you will be responsible for laying the foundation of all engineering systems. Your day might begin with designing a new micro-service supposed to handle 500 million pings on its first day in production and end with fierce debates on coding guidelines or the best practices for handling data consistency across distributed systems.
Being an enterprise-focused company, our systems don't scale linearly or even exponentially. Every new customer brings the scale of millions of customers that they serve. We need to build robust, scale-ready and fault-tolerant services from day one. Our clients rely on it.
If you are looking to spend your 20s learning how to build a company from scratch, if building systems at scale excites you, if you are mesmerized by what the world of location can offer or if you are passionate about zero-to-one, we will see you on the other side? :)
You can apply here: locale.freshteam.com/jobs
upGrad Education Private Limited - https://www.upgrad.com
Mobile Lead (Android and iOS) - Mumbai/Bangalore
Responsibilities: • Lead the Design and Development of Android or iOS applications.
• Design major software components, systems, and features and implement full stack app foundation features and core app features.
• Test, deploy, maintain and improve mobile application software. Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
• Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards. Help build a team and cultivate innovation.
• Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing.
• Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve on a code and experience level.
• Write engineering specifications for new features and planned improvements, and refactor identified parts of our code base with the team.
• Drive architecture and code level optimization discussions.Qualifications
• Have 4 or more years of experience in developing mobile applications.
• Deep understanding of mobile (Android & iOS) ecosystem, design patterns and architectural patterns
• Experience with Android and iOS frameworks such as performance, threading, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Understanding of Google’s material design principles and iOS human interface guidelines
• Knowledge on reactive programming patterns (RxJava, RxSwift) is beneficial
Share your profile/cv/resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in your application you have seen my message on hackernews.