Software Engineering- Mentor | Bangalore | ONSITE | Full-time employment | 75 paid vacations days | INR100K learning & travel allowance | Competitive compensation | Apply at https://careers.mountblue.io/mentor
If you've ever thought of sharing your programming skills, we want you. MountBlue Technologies (https://www.mountblue.io) is looking for great software engineers to mentor the next generation of coders. Come, contribute towards making India a nation of coders. You have been saying you want to give back- here is your chance
Design, plan and implement a 9-12 weeks intensive programming bootcamp in one of the various streams such as Full-Stack Web development, Android, iOS, front-end intensive, backend intensive etc. Be a coach and a cheer leader. Continuously push, nudge and encourage, trainees to produce their best work.
MountBlue vision is to be an alternative to traditional college education. Currently, MountBlue’s business is running coding bootcamps for entry level programmers on most in-demand web and mobile technologies, with a view of finding them rewarding development careers in startups. Our developers are in some of the most well-known startups in India- from bootstrapped software shops to unicorns. If successful, MountBlue will rewrite the technology education paradigm in the country
AMD | multiple Linux developers | Toronto, Canada | REMOTE | Full Time
(Remote possible for senior candidates at location where AMD has offices, with focus for Toronto and Bangalore.)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Open source graphics driver feature development based on Engineering and Marketing requirements
* Contributes to software projects of significant technical importance
* Solves complex non-recurring problems that leads to development and implementation
* Driver bring-up and qualification on new hardware platforms
* Debug, analyze and resolve quality and certification issues as reported by Customers and QA
* Write detailed design notes for new features
* Coordinate closely with peers and colleagues to ensure timely and effective communication of all assigned work activities
* Coordinate with developers in the open source graphics development community
* Proficient in C and C++ programming
* Excellent debugging and trouble-shooting skills
* Broad technical knowledge of Linux operating systems
* PC architecture knowledge
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Experience dealing with customers or Linux community
Nice to have:
* Experience with 3D graphics APIs such as OpenGL and Vulkan
* Contributions to Mesa, LLVM (amdgpu backend), Xorg, or kernel GPU drivers highly valued
* Experience with Linux graphics driver programming a plus
* Experience with open source Radeon graphics driver programming is a strong plus
* Experience with Linux build and packaging tools (make, rpm, dpkg)
* Strong shell scripting and Linux systems administration skills
Compile Inc. | Senior software engineer | Bangalore, India | Fulltime ONSITE | https://www.compile.com/careers/open-positions/#senior-softw...
Besides owning a rather cool domain, if we say so ourselves, Compile has built Healthgraph, the most advanced health intelligence platform on the market. Our data is in use at 16 out of 25 of the world’s largest pharma companies, and has also been adopted by multiple high-growth biotechs.
Work on problems that matter. Data science that has an impact. Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scribie | Full Stack Dev | Remote | https://scribie.com
I'm the solo founder of Scribie, an AI powered audio/video transcription service. I have been running this business since 2008. I'm the architect, designer, programmer, BD guy, etc (https://archive.is/CbCsi). Tbh, it has taken a toll on me. I am therefore on the lookout for someone who will take over the tech side from me.
The ideal applicant will be an experienced dev, with good fundamentals, having worked on HTML/CSS/JS on the frontend, PHP/Python/NodeJS on the backend, MySQL database and Linux. I am based in Bangalore, India and will prefer someone from the same or nearby timezone.
If this interests you, I can be reached at rajiv at scribie.com.
ThoughtWorks India - Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Coimbatore, Hyderabad We are passionate technologists who believe in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. We contribute to a multitude of open source projects.
Primarily we are a Technology Consultancy Company. We look for zealous Technologists who are keen to learn on job. We value Object Oriented and Functional Skills. DevOps and Agile are a normal way of working here. TDD and XP are embraced fully.
Skillsets/Platforms/etc.: C#, Java, Ruby, Scala, Kotlin, Rust, JS, AWS/GCP/Azure, Python, Node.js, React, Angular
Requirement: 4+ years of programming experience.
Interview process: Take-home coding assignment, Pair programming, Technical Interview(s), Leadership
More about ThoughtWorks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBqquBtwaNM
Contact: siddhark[at]thoughtworks.com Please include 'Hacker News' in subject line.