Gower St Analytics | Senior Software Engineer, Data Scientist, Business Development Co-Ordinator | London, UK | REMOTE (UK Applicants only) Gower Street Analytics is a well-funded growing startup doing predictive analytics and data science in the movie business. We have contracts with major movie studios that are household names, and we’ve just closed a Series A level funding round.
These are 100% remote positions based anywhere in the UK, but you’re welcome to work from the London office part of the time should you choose to. We spend a lot of time pairing remotely using tmux, and are big on coaching and collaboration in general.
In return you'll get:
- Over London market salaries for on-site roles, even though we’re fully remote. We also contribute 2% of your salary to a pension.
- Knowledge about exactly how your salary is calculated through our transparent compensation ladder, and what you need to do to progress.
- Choose your own working environment - you aren’t forced to work in a noisy open plan office.
- Go to one “big” and one “small” technical conference each year. There will also be opportunities to go to film industry conferences from time to time, in places like Barcelona, Las Vegas, Miami and Hong Kong.
- Get Wednesday afternoons to work on self-directed projects, individually or in groups, with the aim of personal improvement and innovation of new products.
For full job descriptions check out :
Or to apply send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Codely | Full Stack Development Instructor | Barcelona, Spain | ONSITE | Contract, Part-Time, Full-Time
Codely, Barcelona’s first all-women coding school, is a social venture that launched in 2018. Our mission is to encourage women, as well as trans, intersex, and gender nonconforming students, to pursue a fulfilling career in tech; to equip them with the skills needed to become leading developers and data engineers in their fields; and to launch a supportive network of professionals who will transform the culture of tech.
We are hiring an instructor for our 11-week full stack development bootcamp starting this June in Barcelona. We are hiring both a part and full time instructor, contractual or permanent.
Classes are intentionally small (6 students or less) so that you can focus on individual mentorship and support. Students meet from 9:30am to 5:30pm daily. Each day will consist of approximately ~2-3 hours of instructor-led lecture or code review. You will have time between lectures to work on curriculum, provide support for students, and prepare for the next day. Classes are taught in English and students come from around the world.
I. Delivering a life-changing experience to students.
Your first priority will be to give your students the mindsets and technical skills to succeed as junior engineers. To do this, you will need to be a mentor, teacher, and a coach– responding to learning needs and adjusting curriculum and teaching as required.
II. Taking the curriculum to the next level.
- 2-5+ years working as a full stack software engineer
- Patience, friendliness, and the ability to make confusing things less confusing for others
- Preference given to applications with experience working as a teacher and developing curriculum
- Ability to roll with the freedom and independence often associated with start-up culture
Interested? Awesome. Send us an email with your CV and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site: https://codely.tech/
Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco, Barcelona ONSITE | Frontend Engineer, Backend Engineer, Devops Engineer, Technical PM
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch
* We're a ~40-person team (SF, Barcelona, Budapest, and remote) on a mission to help companies build better software faster
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring for:
- Engineering (frontend, backend, ops/devops)
- Technical Product Manager
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
Stage Intelligence | Software Engineer, Data Scientist | Java | London | Full-time | INTERNS | ONSITE
We are recruiting for a Java technical lead to manage the development of our BICO product in our central London office. BICO provides a bleeding edge AI solution for bike share schemes, one of the first successful Smart Cities initiatives. In the last year we have grown our customer base 600%, working with major cities such as Paris, Barcelona, Helsinki and Rio de Janeiro among many others.
Our ideal candidate is a strong Java developer with experience in managing a team.
x Extremely fluent in modern Java (8+)
x Experience with micro-services architectures
x Experience building using Maven and Jenkins
x Backend web frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot, Spark or DropWizard)
x Fluent with AWS services
Benefits include a generous pension and private healthcare.
We are also looking for data scientist / AI research engineer interns to work on transport optimization and prediction with metaheuristics, mathematical programming, reinforcement learning, deep learning, etc.
stageintelligence.co.uk / email@example.com