Big Health, USA & UK, etc | Senior software-engineer | Full-time | Onsite/Remote | http://bighealth.com
WHO ARE WE: Big Health is a healthcare company who produce digital therapeutics to help millions back to good mental health. Our digital sleep programs are based on clinically proven techniques, which empowers people to self-manage their sleep. Our first digital therapeutic, Sleepio, has 8 randomized control trials proving its efficacy. Our evidence-based approach is allowing us and our partners (CVS, the largest PBM in the United States, and the UK's National Health Service) and employers (Comcast, Activision Blizzard) to bring digital therapeutics to the mainstream.
We have over ~73 employees spread over our San Francisco and London offices, including many remote folks ranging from Kansas City to Barcelona.. Every 6 months we all gather for a week-long summit SF office to celebrate our achievements and get ready for the next 6 months. We have socially responsible goal, an inclusive and diverse culture.
We are backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, and Octopus Ventures.
TECH STACK: On the backend we have Python microservice architecture hosted on AWS, and we are gradually melting down our legacy Python and PHP monolith. Our mobile apps are made with react-native.
POSITIONS: Interested? Please check our career site https://jobs.lever.co/bighealth/?__hstc=&__hssc=&hsCtaTracki...
Vocdoni | Software Engineer, Product Manager | REMOTE | http://vocdoni.io
At Vocdoni we're implementing a universally verifiable and censorship-resistant voting system using Ethereum and Tendermint blockchains, ZK-Snarks/Linkable Ring Signatures and self-sovereign identity schemes.
We are now building a citizen participation platform to bring technology to the masses.
We're looking for highly autonomous, idealists, that look for an effective change in how society is organized. Our team is mostly based around Catalonia/Barcelona, but we work remotely making use of highly meritocratic governance.
Our fully open-source stack makes uses of Golang, Flutter and web technologies (Typescript).
More details about the positions here: https://vocdoni.io/docs/#/about-us/open-positions
Glovo | Barcelona | Onsite | Full-time | https://glovoapp.com/en/jobs
Barcelona based Global on demand delivery player that on average opened in a new city every 4 days in 2018 with 400%+ YoY growth. We just closed another round of funding (150m) and are expanding our engineering team from 70 atm to 300 over the next 18 months.
Looking for engineers of all types (Data, Backend, FrontEnd, Mobile, Infrastructure, DevOps, Security) to work in many teams. Genuinely a great team that is scaling up and making everything in a city accessible to anyone. We dont deliver just food and the only super app based out of Europe.
All AWS based, Java backend, Vue.js Front End, Swift/Kotlin mobile apps.
Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco, Barcelona, Budapest ONSITE or REMOTE | Engineer, Technical PM About Rollbar:
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch
* We're a ~40-person team (SF, Barcelona, Budapest, and remote) on a mission to help companies build better software faster
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring for:
- Engineering (backend, principal)
- Technical Product Manager
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
Chartboost | Software Engineer, Scala (Senior and mid level positions) | San Francisco, CA and Barcelona, Spain | Onsite | Full-Time My name is Mark and I'm looking to grow my Ad Serving team here at Chartboost! We are currently looking to hire for our San Francisco and Barcelona offices, and we are open to considering relocation for interested candidates. We are looking for passionate backend engineers who love Scala and typed functional programming (cats, cats-effect, http4s, akka-http, shapeless) to join our team and help us build the best advertising platform for mobile developers. You'll work on a system that processes tens of thousands of requests per second and conducts a real-time auction to find and deliver the most effective ads from the Chartboost Network. The team's working on some exciting initiatives! Please find the job descriptions listed below and apply directly.
IOMED | Data Scientist & Data Engineer| Barcelona, Spain | Full Time | Onsite
Are you looking for a job with a direct impact on healthcare?
* Problem: Clinical data is messy and makes research slow. * Mission: To structure clinical data and give unified, standardized access to it. * Product: Natural language processing models and a unified SQL data access interface for researchers. * Traction: Validated idea, Validated business model, growing and scaling stage. * Funding: +2y runout and growing. Backed by national and international VCs. * Stack: Python, Cython, SQL, Tensorflow, GPU clusters... among others * Values: Scientific, methodical, transparent, hard workers with a HUGE emphasis on work-life balance. Join a multidisciplinary team working hard to make clinical research faster, accessible and ubiquitous. Also it's a nice excuse to enjoy Barcelona's vibe and nice weather ! __________________________________________________
Want to know more? Ping me at email@example.com Check our site for more info https://iomed.health/en
Typeform | Platform Security Engineer | Barcelona, Spain | Full-Time | VISA | ONSITE
Typeform helps people collect data with engaging, friendly forms. And we know that protecting that data is incredibly important—for us and our customers. We were saddened when someone attacked and compromised some of our customers’ data recently. So we want to respond quickly and effectively.
That’s why we’re looking for a Platform Security Engineer to build, improve, and maintain the security of our platform.
You’ll protect our cloud computing environments, and build new security controls to ensure our customer data remains fully protected. You’ll share your knowledge with other teams and help them best practices.
I'm a Security Engineer here so feel free to ask me any question :) Full job description and how to apply: https://www.typeform.com/careers/jobs/1463866/