Skyscanner | full-time, onsite - hiring across levels | London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Barcelona, Budapest, Sofia, Singapore, Shenzhen | ONSITE, VISA https://www.skyscanner.net/jobs/
We have several offices in Europe and are focusing on London in particular right now.
We want to hire great people to solve large-scale challenges and build industry-leading new products. In short, if you've got good software industry and tech company experience, know what best practices look like, and have the drive to improve product and people around you, we're interested.
I see a lot of freedom, responsibility, accountability here. We have room to make decisions, move fast, and the encouragement to make things better. It's exciting.
Please ping me an email at email@example.com if you want me to refer you, and/or have questions. Please specify which job you are applying to, ideally supplying me with a link from the careers page. Please also specify the location you're interested in.
Permanent & onsite roles only. Relocation / visa assistance for senior roles.
PayFit is a great company that has a LOT of momentum in France. Our core business is payroll, and we're expanding to the wider array of HRIS (Human Resource Information System) tools, in effect aiming at digitizing the whole of the HR toolset.
Technical roles are mostly located in Paris, France, and as far as I know our HR team helps with VISA. Our stack is based on Node.JS/MongoDB/React/GraphQL/TypeScript/etc., and we have created our own programming language called JetLang. Read more here: https://medium.com/payfit/tagged/engineering
Most prominent open positions:
* Chief Finance Officer
* Chief Revenue Officer
* Head of Program Management
* Customer Care Director
* Design Director
* Senior Software Architect
On the technical side, here are some of the open positions:
* Senior Software Architect
There is plenty more! Don't hesitate to contact if you have questions!
Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco, Barcelona, Budapest ONSITE or REMOTE | Backend Engineer, Software Architect, VP Product, VP Marketing
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch
* We're a ~40-person team (SF, Barcelona, Budapest, and remote) on a mission to help developers build software quickly and painlessly
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring for:
- Senior backend engineer
- Software architect
- VP Product
- VP Marketing
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
Glovo is hiring! Sunny Barcelona office + New Tech Hub in Warsaw Poland!
At the moment Glovo is the fastest-growing generation 2 delivery startup in the world and becoming one of the best Tech Product Start-ups in Spain.
Tech Challenges: Better efficiency with Machine Learning and in February making the migration from a Monolithic to a Microservices architecture.
Key Job Openings:
Engineering Manager, Senior ML Engineer, Senior Backend Engineers, Senior Android Engineers, Senior iOS Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, SDET
If you write to me I will guide you through the process faster!
I’m attaching our corporate video: https://youtu.be/1lnZ8xsx9bE
IOMED | Data Engineer | Barcelona, Spain | Full Time | Onsite
Are you looking for a job with a direct impact on healthcare?
* Problem: Clinical data is messy and makes research slow. * Mission: To structure clinical data and give unified, standardized access to it. * Product: Natural language processing models and a unified SQL data access interface for researchers. * Traction: Validated idea, Validated business model, growing and scaling stage. * Funding: +2y runout and growing. Backed by national and international VCs. * Stack: Python, Cython, SQL, Postgres, Kubernetes among others * Values: Scientific, methodic, transparent, hard workers with a HUGE emphasis on work-life balance.
Join a multidisciplinary team working hard to make clinical research faster, accessible and ubiquitous. Also it's a nice excuse to enjoy Barcelona's vibe and nice weather !
Want to know more? Ping me at firstname.lastname@example.org Check our site for more info https://iomed.health/en