Skyscanner | full-time senior and lead hires | London, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Budapest, Sofia, Shenzhen | ONSITE, VISA https://grnh.se/e5b065cc1
We're one of the biggest travel search products in the world. We have a unique position in the market and are continuing our incredible growth as a tech company. We'll soon be a top-100 website in the world by traffic.
We have a number of offices in Europe, and are focusing on Scotland, London and Barcelona in particular.
We want to hire great people to solve large-scale challenges and build industry-leading new products. In short, if you've got good software industry and tech company experience, know what best practices look like, and have the drive to improve product and people around you, we're interested.
I see a lot of freedom, responsibility, accountability here. We have room to make decisions, move fast, and the encouragement to make things better. It's exciting.
Please ping me an email at matteo.ruina @ skyscanner.net if you have questions.
Permanent & onsite roles only. Relocation / visa assistance for senior roles.
Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco, Barcelona, Budapest ONSITE or REMOTE | Engineering, Marketing
* We're a ~70-person team (SF, Barcelona, Budapest, and remote) with a mission to help developers build software quickly and painlessly
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Duolingo, Salesforce, and Twitch
We're currently hiring for:
- Engineers - Backend, Front-end, Full-stack, SRE
- Engineering Manager (Budapest)
- Developer Advocate
- Demand Gen Manager
Please apply via: https://rollbar.com/jobs
DialerAI | Senior Django Backend Engineer, Remote (Spain/Barcelona) | Full-time or Part-Time | within 3hours of CET | https://dialer.ai/
* +5 years of experience in Python/Django
* Some experience ReactJS or similar frameworks
* Experience troubleshooting and optimizing database performance.
* Extensive experience with modern product development practices, including software testing (e.g. TDD, unit testing, regression testing).
* Write code focused on scalability, testability and maintainability.
* Self driven; taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
* Able to commit 3-5 days per week (we are flexible on schedule)
Our stack: Python/Django, React/TypeScript, but we also do some Elixir & Lua
At DialerAI, we are creating a platform for Call-Center, this allows companies to create and manage their call-center entirely in cloud.
If you'd like to learn more or set up a call with me (CTO), you can e-mail me directly at email@example.com
byrd (https://getbyrd.com) | Berlin, Germany / Barcelona, Spain | Multiple Roles | Full-time | Visa Support | Logistics / Supply Chain
1) Senior Front-End Engineer 2) Senior Python Engineer
Backend: Python, Flask, PostgreSQL (SQL Alchemy), Heroku / AWS
Frontend: Angular 10, Ngrx, Material, Karma / Jasmine, AWS S3 / CloudFront
Apply now: https://getbyrd.com/en/jobs/
byrd is a logistics start-up which aims to make shipping a simple and effortless experience.
Fulfillment warehouses and online sellers suffer from old and outdated software that is un-intuitive and hard to use. We want to change that by using state of the art technology to disrupt the European logistics industry!
We built a platform that connects multiple partner warehouses with e-commerce online shops. This logistic network helps our customers to ship more efficiently than ever before and enables them to provide the same high quality service such as online giants like Amazon or Zalando.
byrd was founded in 2016, is a successful series B startup with real customers, and we’re looking for your help to support us in growing further!