We are looking to hire two junior developers. The first position is working exclusively with Rust (with potentially some Kotlin), and focused on developing tooling, testing our natural language engine, and helping to write backend services to interact with it. The second one is focused on frontend work, producing product/functionality demonstrations and working on client projects. We have used React before, but are open to Vue or Svelte. Typescript would be great to have.
You will help us build out our natural language understanding product, Urvin.Discover. Urvin.Discover is a high-performance language engine that is uniquely able to understand the ambiguity, context and nuance of unstructured data. Urvin.Discover is currently used primarily in the legal and finance industries for specialized document understanding, and document search and discovery. For the Rust position you should have prior experience with Rust, but not necessarily in a production environment. If you love rust, dabble with it in your free time and show some code on github we are happy. For the frontend position you should be similarly be able to show some of your work using your favourite stack.
These are contract-to-hire roles. After 3-6 months, we’d like to make each position full-time, with benefits, depending on your location.
Location: We are a 100% remote team, primarily located in Central Europe. You should be able to attend online meetings at 5pm (CET, UTC+01) at least once a week, and have at least 6 hours overlap with our core working hours (9am to 5pm UTC+01).
Contact: If you are interested or want to know more, get in touch at jobs [at] urvin [dot] ai / https://urvin.ai/careers
* Our mission is to help developers build software quickly and painlessly.
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Instacart, Heroku, Zendesk, and Twitch
* We're a 90-person team (SF, Barcelona, Budapest, and remote) with a mission to help developers build software quickly and painlessly
We're currently hiring for:
- Frontend/Full-stack Engineer
- Technical Lead Engineer
- Security Operations Engineer
- Salesforce Developer
- VP of Finance
- Many more - please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs