Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco, Barcelona, REMOTE | Backend Engineer, Devops Engineer, Lead Product Designer, Technical PM, Demand Gen Marketer
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch
* We're a ~30-person team (SF, Barcelona, and remote) on a mission to help companies build better software faster
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring for:
- Engineering (backend, ops)
- Lead Product Designer
- Technical Product Manager
- Marketing: demand gen, marketing ops, product marketing
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
Submer NextGen Datacenters | Barcelona & US | HPC / datacenter Specialist Engineer, Senior Sales, Datacenter Mr Wolf | Full-time | ONSITE (HPC Specialist, Barcelona), REMOTE (Sales, US) | https://www.submer.com
Data centers and cloud providers consume ~6% of the global electricity (more than India) and generate ~4% of the global CO2 emissions (more than 2 times commercial air travel). At Submer we develop a highly efficient, eco-friendly, immersion cooling solution to build next generation data centers.
See a very short video about the (literally) cool tech: https://youtu.be/Fb9KjO_vzwE
We are a fast-growing startup with very exciting worldwide renown customers. We are hiring an HPC expert to onboard customers and help capturing the traction we have with supercomputers and hyper-scale cloud providers (Barcelona, FULL-TIME, ONSITE).
Also hiring a senior US sales for leading the US growth and customer relationship in the Americas (US, FULL-TIME, REMOTE with willingness to travel) and what we call a Datacenter Mr Wolf; a datacenter expert technician to travel to client sites and keep them engaged, solve any problems they may encounter and train their technical teams / sys admins (REMOTE with willigness to travel worldwide).
Join the eclectic team from all sorts of engineering and business backgrounds with a passion for innovation and environment. This is a great opportunity to join our dynamic team to disrupt how the internet infrastructure works while helping the environment.
Email contact [at] submer.com to apply.