Mixpanel | Full-stack / Front-End Software Engineers | SF / ATX / SEA | Full Time | Onsite | www.mixpanel.com
In a world oversaturated with data, many organizations struggle to identify the useful patterns and trends they need to make better decisions and achieve their business goals. At Mixpanel our mission is to increase the rate of innovation and we’re doing that by building the most advanced analytics platform. Our award winning platform is helping over 26,000 customers including 30% of the fortune 100.
We’re helping companies gather customer data, understand behavioral patterns, why they’re happening and then set goals for influencing behavior and testing ways to hit them.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have offices in New York, Austin, Seattle, London, France, Barcelona, Singapore, and Amsterdam! Backed by the biggest names in the investing world such as Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, YCombinator, and a handful of notable individual investors.
Our Open Roles: https://mixpanel.com/jobs/
Contact Directly: Ritchie.Tendencia@Mixpanel.com
These are 100% remote positions based anywhere in the UK, but you're welcome to work from the London office part of the time should you choose to. We spend a lot of time pairing remotely using tmux, and are big on coaching and collaboration in general.
In return you'll get:
- Over London market salaries for on-site roles, even though we're fully remote. We also contribute 2% of your salary to a pension.
- Knowledge about exactly how your salary is calculated through our transparent compensation ladder, and what you need to do to progress.
- Choose your own working environment - you aren't forced to work in a noisy open plan office.
- If you require more flexibility we are open to discussing different working patterns like a 4-day week to help you maintain a good balance
- Go to one "big" and one "small" technical conference each year. There will also be opportunities to go to film industry conferences from time to time, in places like Barcelona, Las Vegas, Miami and Hong Kong.
- Get Wednesday afternoons to work on self-directed projects, individually or in groups, with the aim of personal improvement and innovation of new products.
For full job descriptions check out : https://apply.workable.com/gowerst/
BigBlueAnalytics | Devops | Barcelona, Spain | ONSITE / Full-Time.
Big Blue Analytics is committed to improving the efficiency of airline operations using Artificial Intelligence. We are building a proprietary technology platform to solve some of the most challenging issues that airlines are facing these days. Our SaaS solution intents on becoming the industry standard to help airlines manage their resources in order to improve their on-time performance.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Big Blue Analytics, you will join the core team for our next steps in developing our solution. You will participate in the design improvement, architect and implement the cloud infrastructure and backend of our product. You will participate in the integration of the algorithm created by our outstanding Data Science team. As a core member of our engineering team, you will have a huge impact on the new technology definitions, improvement and company methodologies
Our success is your success, not only advancing your career but also sharing part of the company’s equity.
Stack: Python3, Celery, AWS (ECS, EC2, VPN, S3, ...), Docker, Flask.
Link to details: https://bigblueanalytics.com/hiring/
Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco, Barcelona, Budapest ONSITE or REMOTE | Backend Engineer, Software Architect, VP Product, VP Marketing
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch
* We're a ~40-person team (SF, Barcelona, Budapest, and remote) on a mission to help developers build software quickly and painlessly
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring for:
- Senior backend engineer
- Software architect
- VP Product
- VP Marketing
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
IOMED | Fullstack Engineer | Barcelona, Spain | Full Time | Onsite
Are you looking for a job with a direct impact on healthcare?
* Problem: Clinical data is messy and makes research slow. * Mission: To structure clinical data and give unified, standardized access to it. * Product: Natural language processing models and a unified SQL data access interface for researchers. * Traction: Validated idea, Validated business model, growing and scaling stage. * Funding: +2y runout and growing. Backed by national and international VCs. * Stack: Python, Cython, SQL, Postgres, Kubernetes among others * Values: Scientific, methodic, transparent, hard workers with a HUGE emphasis on work-life balance. Join a multidisciplinary team working hard to make clinical research faster, accessible and ubiquitous. Also it's a nice excuse to enjoy Barcelona's vibe and nice weather !
Want to know more? Ping me at firstname.lastname@example.org Check our site for more info https://iomed.health/en