We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at one of our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way.
Where do you see yourself at Apple?
-- Siri — Apple’s Siri is looking for exceptional engineers, designers, and project managers well versed in machine learning, natural language, speech recognition, server automation, and/or mobile software development. Siri is used on countless iOS, tvOS and watchOS devices and handles over a billion requests per week. Note that in addition to Cupertino, we are hiring in many locations such as Seattle, Pittsburgh, Beijing, Cambridge MA and Cambridge UK too.
If you’re passionate about Music, Productivity, or one of a variety of our open positions, you’ll be right at home.
Apply online or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-- SEAR -- Security Engineering & Architecture is looking for engineers who can help make sense of complex hardware and software systems, distilling essential qualities, threat models, and vulnerabilities from volumes of structured data. We are looking for backend engineers able to build scalable services — ingesting, storing and querying complex graph-relational data from diverse sources. We also have a role for web frontend development, requiring skills in designing usable, focused, data-driven interfaces, and automation engineers with experience with integrating software and/or testing at scale. Requiring no specialized security skills (though such skills are valued), these roles are a unique opportunity to be part of the team that architects and delivers groundbreaking security to more than a billion devices.
Apply online (https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?job=113644011&openJobId=113...) or send a resume to email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tubi TV | Technical Leadership roles for Machine Learning, Scala & Elixir | San Francisco, Beijing | ONSITE VISA | https://tubitv.com
We make studio produced movies and TV shows available for streaming everywhere and to everyone, 100% free. Some of our studio partners include Warner, Lionsgate, MGM and Paramount. We have tens of millions of users streaming on everything, from mobile apps, to gaming consoles, to Smart TVs.
Why work here:
* Learning is a huge part of our culture. We frequently help non-engineers learn basic programming skills.
* We love OSS, both using & contributing back. We sponsor a few widely used projects as well.
* Strong engineering culture and a focus on data driven decision making.
* Tubi has a solid business model that generates healthy revenue and does not rely on VC to keep the light on.
* Based in SF Bay Area or Beijing or willing to relocate. For SF, existing US work authorization, H1B, O1, GC, etc
* At the moment, we are only hiring for Senior roles, at least 4-5 years of industry experience as a Software Engineer
Some of the positions we have open:
- Tech Lead Platform Engineer (Scala): Lead the team and use Scala & Akka to build reactive, large scale systems that serve ML models, power recommendations, AdTech, etc. https://grnh.se/5905b1721
- Director of Machine Learning: ML is core at Tubi, and a true competitive differentiation. Using tools from logistic regression, to matrix factorization, to RL, to NN, there is a huge diversity of challenges beyond RecSys waiting to be solved https://grnh.se/88341be71
Lots of other roles open as well, see https://tubitv.com/static/careers