Rad AI | US (SF Bay Area headquarters) | Full-time | Onsite
* Infrastructure Engineer - https://jobs.lever.co/radai/1ea683e3-8ba4-49c5-8532-58af76bf...
* Software Engineer (Windows Desktop) - https://jobs.lever.co/radai/9595ce55-80dd-468b-8df6-0462cd8b...
* Physician Data Scientist - https://jobs.lever.co/radai/b325e048-858e-4432-bd3a-daa930f4...
We're a healthcare startup based in Berkeley California focused on improving radiology by applying machine learning. Our software is meant to immediately help radiologists in the field, and we have radiologists using it today.
We are currently looking to expand three of our teams. We need a Windows Developer (C# specifically) to help build out the software that lives on the radiologists workstation and interacts with their existing tools, and we need an Infrastructure Engineer (aws, terraform, python) to grow our backend systems (including the infrastructure driving our machine learning pipelines). Our Physician Data Scientists work on a number of extremely important tasks, from curating our datasets to building automated validation tools for our models, and are a critical part of our growing team.
Space Sciences Lab, UC Berkeley | Embedded Software Engineer | Berkeley, CA | ONSITE FULLTIME | https://www.ssl.berkeley.edu/ Got Mars?
The Space Sciences Lab is looking for a full-time embedded software engineer to write the instrument flight software for the twin-spacecraft ESCAPDE mission to Mars. If you have experience writing high-quality, reliable software in an embedded context (in C using FreeRTOS, uC/OS-III, VxWorks, RTEMS, etc.), we'd like to hear from you!
About the position:
* The high-level requirements and tentative board design are complete. You'll come up to speed on the requirements and begin the software design, then move on to writing and testing the software. You'll support the software throughout instrument integration, launch, and commissioning.
* There are other flight software developers at SSL you may consult with, but this will be your project. You'll have a high degree of autonomy in this position and will work primarily with the system engineer and project manager.
About the Space Sciences Lab:
* We conduct peaceful scientific research for NASA, NSF, and other funding sources on a variety of platforms including satellites, rockets, high-altitude balloons, and ground stations.
* The work environment isn't corporate or startup; it's an independent research lab in a university setting. The engineering work is both interesting and impactful, and there is great appreciation for engineers who love their craft.
* The work environment is collaborative, supportive, friendly, and exciting!
* Like at startups, generalists do well here and there is flexibility to move between roles. Unlike startups, there is great stability. And a pension.
Questions answered: firstname.lastname@example.org
Genesis Therapeutics | South San Francisco, CA | Onsite (Flexible WFH) | Full-time | https://www.genesistherapeutics.ai
We’re a hybrid AI + biotech start-up, developing novel neural networks to predict molecular properties and using them to accelerate the development of new medicines.
Looking for great software engineers and ML researchers with an interest in drug discovery -- no biology or chemistry experience required. We all learn from each other here.
- We currently have a small team of excellent software engineers: graduates from Stanford, UC Berkeley, MIT. Previously worked at Facebook, Google, Memsql, Jane Street
- Core deep learning tech was invented by co-founder + CEO Evan Feinberg during his PhD at Stanford’s Pande lab (the lab that did Folding@Home). See the peer-reviewed PotentialNet paper: https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acscentsci.8b00507
- $4.1m seed round led by Andreessen Horowitz
- Our platform was validated in collaboration with a top-five pharma company, in a public paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/1903.11789
- In addition to strong software + AI talent, our small team has top drug discovery chemists who have collectively discovered several FDA-approved drugs before
Here are our open roles:
- Software Engineer: https://jobs.genesistherapeutics.ai/apply/ILdjypU87G/Softwar...
Interview process: 1-2 one-hour technical phone screens, 1 day on-site (now virtual) with 3 one-hour technical questions. All these include extra time to chat, answer your questions about Genesis, and meet us. Can go from first email to offer in less than a week
Tech Stack: python, pytorch, postgres, docker, kubernetes, various computational chemistry libraries + tools
Please apply online, or email me your resume: email@example.com
Covariant (https://covariant.ai/) | Berkeley, CA (San Francisco Bay Area) | full-time | onsite
Our mission is to build the Covariant Brain, a universal AI to give robots the ability to see, reason, and act on the world around them. Bringing AI from laboratory research to the infinite variability and constant change of our customers' real-world operations requires new ideas, approaches and techniques.
We’re always hiring for a variety of roles, but our current priorities are:
- Software Engineer: http://bit.ly/37WP65Y
- Sr. Software Engineer: http://bit.ly/2OprXBq
- Infrastructure Engineer: http://bit.ly/36Xgfo1
- Site Reliability Engineer: http://bit.ly/2OrhpSf
- Full-Stack/Data Visualization Engineer: http://bit.ly/2Sb7AZO
Experience in AI/ML/robotics is not required!
Success in the real world requires a team that represents that world -- diversity of backgrounds, points of view, and experiences. Our common denominator: ambitious expectations, love of learning, empathy for those around us, and a team-first mindset. Curious? Read more about our company and our engineering culture! http://bit.ly/37U1rba