ArcherDX | https://archerdx.com/company/careers/ | Boulder, Colorado | UX Designer; Biostatistician | Full-time | Onsite
ArcherDX is a company on the forefront of battling cancer and other genetic diseases utilizing the latest gene sequencing techniques and best-in-class custom software tools. We are pioneering new approaches leveraging molecular diagnostics for the benefit of humanity. As part of a smaller company, your ideas and contributions will have a significant impact on the products ArcherDX produces. These are the same products that can make a significant difference in the quality of diagnosis and potential long-term welfare of real people.
A couple of our open positions:
* UX Designer 3/4: https://archerdx.com/company/careers/?gnk=job&gni=8a7885a869...
* Biostatistician: https://archerdx.com/company/careers/?gnk=job&gni=8a7887a969...
Billtrust | Lawrenceville, NJ / Denver and Boulder, CO | Onsite | https://www.billtrust.com
Billtrust helps businesses accelerate invoice-to-cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Backed by Goldman Sachs, Riverwood Capital & Bain Capital, our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics, and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/billtrust
Our open positions:
* Test Automation Engineer (DEN): https://careers-billtrust.icims.com/jobs/2048/test-automatio...
* Associate Data Engineer (NJ): https://careers-billtrust.icims.com/jobs/2043/associate-data...
* Senior Software Developer (NJ): https://careers-billtrust.icims.com/jobs/2054/senior-softwar...
* Support Developer (Boulder): https://careers-billtrust.icims.com/jobs/2101/support-develo...
* Senior Test Automation Engineer (NJ): https://careers-billtrust.icims.com/jobs/2088/senior-test-au...
We have some monolithic applications though new products & platforms are built using microservices running Docker containers on AWS ECS with some footprint in Azure. We leverage many AWS services – Lambda, CloudWatch, S3, EC2, Route53, IAM, SQS, SNS and more. We also use Terraform for configuring infrastructure, Jenkins for CI, and Git/GitLab for source code. These are flexible (they can and will change) and what a candidate knows for stack is not as important as their ability to think creatively – we can train languages, it’s much harder to train curiosity and intellectual drive.
Apply or reach out directly to Marc Spiron (Lead Talent Acquisition Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ascend Analytics | Python Developer | Boulder, CO | Onsite Full-Time |
Ascend Analytics is an innovative “green tech” software service company focused on providing pioneering energy analytic products and consulting services that are transforming the electric grid by integrating renewable technologies.
As a Python Developer, you will be responsible for implementing automated pipelines for novel analytic operations. Your technical skills will support mission critical decision analytics for renewable and traditional power providers around the globe. Additional responsibilities will include development of testing frameworks, data management, and integration of analytics and visualization. We're looking for talented individuals with a serious interest in software solutions for analytics across the entire stack.
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://www.ascendanalytics.com/careers.html
Occipital (The Spatial Computing Company) | Full-time | ONSITE | Boulder, CO & San Francisco, CA
At Occipital, we’re working on spatial computing - using computer vision to 3D reconstruct and understand your surroundings so that software can operate over real-world spaces. We believe it will power the next generation of augmented reality and some of the key parts of virtual reality as well. https://occipital.com
* ACCURACY AND TEST ENGINEER (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
* BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, CHANNELS (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
* COMPUTER VISION ENGINEER (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
* CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ADVOCATE (BOULDER)
* ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (BOULDER)
* FIRMWARE / EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER (BOULDER)
* BACKEND & FRONTEND ENGINEER (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
* MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
* MARKETING MANAGER (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
* ROBOTICS + CALIBRATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER (BOULDER)
* SALES DIRECTOR - STRUCTURE CORE (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
For detailed information check out https://occipital.com/jobs
If you apply please mention that you saw this post on Hacker News. Thanks!
The Trade Desk | Full Time, Onsite & Remote | Chicago IL, New York NY, San Jose CA, San Francisco CA, Aliso Viejo CA, Ventura CA, Boulder CO, Denver CO, Bellevue WA, Seattle WA, London UK, Sydney AUS, Shanghai CN
Hiring: Senior Software Engineers, as well as Senior Front-End focused engineers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization.
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk's dev team if:
You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side React & Redux, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 9million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in AdTech
* The combination of huge data sets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture
* Top-tier benefits
If you're interested, please apply directly on our website: https://www.thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
*Note: We are actively hiring a Senior Lead Engineer in Chicago who will assist us in building out Engineering presence in Chicago. We are also hiring Senior Solutions Architects in NYC (must have engineering background), as well as Site Reliability Engineers (globally), Programmer Analysts (globally), Product Managers (globally), Application Support Coordinators & Analysts (globally), Data Scientists (globally), and Business Intelligence Analysts (globally)
Transview Logistics, LLC | Software Engineer, DevOps | Boulder, CO | Full-time | On-site or Remote | http://transviewlogistics.com
At Transview, we build transformative cloud-based ERP and logistics support platforms designed specifically for metals service centers. This includes structural steel, alloys and other metals for industry.
Our flagship product is a shipping optimization solution. We plan product shipments with truck loading constraints, traffic constraints, delivery constraints and more all in a single optimization solution; which allows us to find cost savings no other routing platform can. We build solutions that meet specific industry and customer needs in our flexible and comprehensive routing engine.
1) Ruby on Rails - Come build web-based ERP integrations that perform efficiently and reliably for our clients running multi-million dollar operations.
2) DevOps - We integrate with a lot of legacy and modern ERP systems. Our routing engine uses a lot of CPU resources that need to be ready when our customers need them. Our app servers are utilized by around the clock warehouses that ship millions of dollars worth of product a day. We want you to help us succeed!
We offer competitive pay, flexible hours and interesting problems to solve! Come join our growing team. Please send your resume and any questions to email@example.com.
Microsoft Azure AKS | Senior Software Engineer | Redmond/Boulder | ONSITE/REMOTE https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/kubernetes-servic...
We are looking for software engineers who are excited about containers, and container orchestration with Kubernetes. Who also have a passion for building DevOps tools that make it easier for people to build, deploy and scale their software on the Azure cloud.
Experience with container runtimes such as Docker, Rkt, runC, containers and how they are enabled by the underlying OS components.
* Experience with workload/container orchestration using Kubernetes or similar platforms.
* Experience with Golang.
* Experience with Linux.
* Experience with terraform or ansible.
* Experience with building, shipping and operating reliable, distributed solutions.
* Ability to engage in site-reliability engineering practices.
Senior Software Engineer: https://industryuseng-ms.icims.com/jobs/590353/senior-softwa...
Software Engineer: https://industryuseng-ms.icims.com/jobs/590350/software-engi...
Microsoft | Boulder, CO | Senior Software Engineer | ONSITE (can frequently work from home) | Full Time
Microsoft is looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Boulder, CO for its Commercial Software Engineering (CSE) team.
This is a role where you will work with a wide range of technologies and languages, developing cloud solutions side-by-side with software engineers outside of Microsoft. We are looking for a senior engineer who has a strong background in cloud architecture, a history of mentoring junior engineers, and strong software engineering skills. The role does involve traveling to customer locations roughly twice every three months (flying in on a Monday and out on a Friday) - all travel is planned well in advance.
This isn't a consulting role - there are no billable hours, we work side-by-side with external engineers building projects with them, not for them. Project schedules are determined collectively by both parties and we ensure we don't burn engineers out (work-life balance is a high priority). This role doesn't involve any on-call responsibilities during or after a customer project.
Microsoft Developer Blog: https://www.microsoft.com/developerblog/