Uplift Agency | Boulder, CO | Remote | US Time Zone
At Uplift, we’re on a mission to perfect our working lives all while learning, building, and enjoying our free time. We're looking for a well-rounded software engineer with mid-level to senior experience in at least 2 of these:
* React experience
* Django (python)
* GraphQL, Apollo experience
* Freelance/project experience (most important)
* Familiar w/ Heroku or AWS
* Understanding of databases, SQL
Continuous learning, both within the industry & from each other is core to Uplift's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. If you're self-sufficient, passionate & a good communicator, apply now!
Begin part-time and go from there.
#### To apply, please include:
* Location and preferred working hours (US-based preferred)
* Details about your experience with React and/or Django
* Details about your experience with GraphQL, Apollo or Typescript
* Current & next 3 months of availability, range is OK. At least 15 hours a week.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.uplift.agency/careers/
Solana | Engineering: Software Engineer, Languages and Compiler Engineer, Front End UI Engineer | San Francisco, Boulder, San Diego, Remote | Full-time | ONSITE or REMOTE | https://solana.com/careers/
Solana is a high performance blockchain that can enable growing decentralized applications and systems to scale without sacrificing security. We just raised their second round of funding and are about to launch Mainnet this fall. In other words, now is a really exciting time to join the team.
Our team is highly specialized in distributed systems engineering and full-stack development, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us find product market fit as we build out the Solana ecosystem.
If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the center of the digital ledger space, then you should seriously consider joining our team. Here are some open engineering roles:
* Software Engineer * Languages and Compiler Engineer * Front End UI Engineer
If you're interested in applying, visit our careers page at https://solana.com/careers/ and mention Hacker News in your cover letter. Our offices are in San Francisco, Boulder, and San Diego, although we're also accepting applications for remote employees as well (at the moment, we don't sponsor US work visas).
Boulder Care | React Native Engineers, Product Manager | Portland OR | Full-time onsite | https://boulder.care
Come work for Boulder Care!
Boulder Care is a digital health platform for treating opioid addiction. We are a well funded seed-stage VC-backed company with the opportunity to build a massive business. Our healthcare system spends billions of dollars combating the opioid epidemic.
Opioid overdose is the leading cause of death for Americans under 50, but fewer than 10% of patients who need treatment are receiving it. Boulder is closing this gap by providing high-quality medication-based treatment via a digital platform.
Our platform is built on React and React Native. We are seeking engineers with experience in these technologies:
We are also looking for our first Product Manager.
Apply via the links above, or email me your resume (address in profile) and I'll pass it along to the right person.
BackbonePLM (https://backboneplm.com/) | Fullstack Engineer, Devops Engineer | Boulder, CO | ONSITE | Full-time | Benefits + Equity
My team at Backbone is looking for mid/senior fullstack engineers (node, angular7+, mongodb, react, typescript), and engineers with devops experience (Docker, typescript, node, AWS, convox) to help build product lifecycle management software for direct to consumer brands like Warby Parker, Stitch Fix, and Kith. Willing to help with relocation.
(We currently don't have any jobs listed there, but I promise we're hiring!)
Feel free to reach out to austin at <companyname> .com for more info. Put HN somewhere in the subject, and put a brief description of what your skills are (web/devops).
Billtrust | Lawrenceville (NJ), Denver and Boulder (CO) | Onsite | https://www.billtrust.com
Billtrust helps businesses accelerate invoice-to-cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Backed by Goldman Sachs, Riverwood Capital & Bain Capital, our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics, and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
To learn more about our engineering culture & values here: https://www.keyvalues.com/billtrust
Current open positions:
* Application Security Architect (Lawrenceville, NJ)
* Associate Software Developer (Lawrenceville, NJ)
* DevOps Engineer (Lawrenceville, NJ)
* Lead Data Engineer (Lawrenceville, NJ)
* Product Owner (Denver, CO)
Tech Stack Across our product portfolio we leverage a variety of languages, frameworks and tooling though much of code is written in C#/.NET Core 2.x and Angular 6+ for the frontend on the newer products. Many databases to store our 200TB+ of production data including MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB & RDS. We have some monolithic applications though new products & platforms are built using microservices running Docker containers on AWS ECS with some footprint in Azure. We leverage many AWS services – Lambda, CloudWatch, S3, EC2, Route53, IAM, SQS, SNS and more. We also use Terraform for configuring infrastructure, Jenkins for CI, and Git/GitLab for source code.
Apply at billtrust.com/careers or reach out directly to Marc Spiron (Lead Talent Acquisition Partner) at email@example.com.
Spire Global https://spire.com | Multiple Positions | Full Time | Onsite | San Francisco, Boulder, Washington DC, Glasgow, Luxembourg, Singapore |
Spire Global is a 160 person space data company that is changing the world with space data and analytics. Founded in 2012, Spire designs and operates one of the largest satellite constellations in the world (we just celebrated the launch of our 100th satellite), which it uses to gather maritime, aviation, and weather data. The company owns the entire stack from custom hardware to customer APIs.
We're hiring in many areas:
- Spacecraft Software
- RF/Antenna Design
- Guidance, Navigation and Control
- Constellation Automation and Modeling
- Numerical Weather Prediction
- Product Marketing
See the full list at https://spire.com/en/spire/careers#jobslist
Trimble / SketchUp | Software Engineer, SketchUp Desktop Client Team-C++ | ONSITE | Boulder, CO https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=0d8d75c9773c85e1&tk=1djro6...
Trimble / SketchUp | Scrum Master, SketchUp | ONSITE | Boulder, CO https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=563070e78c7831b4&tk=1djro6...
Trimble / SketchUp | SketchUp 3D Warehouse Team | ONSITE | Boulder, CO https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=738b48b29f69f01e&tk=1djro6...
Trimble / SketchUp | Senior Backend Engineer | ONSITE | London, UK https://www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/senior-backend-engineer/trimble...
Help improve great products for great customers with us at SketchUp!
Transview Logistics | Full-time | Local or Remote | Ruby and/or React Software Engineer
Come join a great team developing AI-based web applications focused on reducing cost and emissions in the transportation and logistics industry!
We are looking for 1-2 developers, React and/or Ruby on Rails experience is a requirement, general full-stack experience a plus.
Company is located in Boulder, CO. Prefer local but will consider remote developers.
Compensation commensurate with experience, but somewhere in the range of $80-135k.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stateless | Boulder, CO | Onsite | stateless.net
Stateless is on a mission to reinvent network connectivity. Central to that was our initial innovation, where we demonstrated an ability to efficiently decouple state from processing in network functions—a task deemed infeasible in high-performance networking systems, but in doing so, we have opened the door for fundamentally changing how networks are built. Now, we are building the product around that vision. VCs have backed us, and early adopters have validated the business opportunity.
We are hiring for a variety of roles: from C++ and Kotlin developers to sales and support engineers.
* High Performance Network Programmer - https://boards.greenhouse.io/stateless/jobs/4285482002
* Cloud Native Application Programmer - https://boards.greenhouse.io/stateless/jobs/4296046002
* DevOps/Test Automation Engineer - https://boards.greenhouse.io/stateless/jobs/4377807002
* Engineering Manager - https://boards.greenhouse.io/stateless/jobs/4347518002
* Network Support Technician - https://boards.greenhouse.io/stateless/jobs/4375650002
* Sales Engineer - https://boards.greenhouse.io/stateless/jobs/4284897002
Pex | Multiple positions | Downtown, Los Angeles, CA; Boulder, CO | ONSITE, FULL-TIME | $105,000 Minimum Salary + Equity | https://angel.co/pexeso/jobs
Pex built one of the largest search engine for audio-visual content (https://softwareengineeringdaily.com/2018/06/22/video-search...) with primary focus on rights holders and creators.
We're looking for senior engineers for positions listed bellow:
- C/C++ to help us optimize our algorithms - signal processing and machine learning (mostly R&D) - DBA architect (Postgres [with Citus], FoundationDB, others) - Go and Java for work on our backend systems - DevOps and SRE folks to help us to scale our services - QA to help us to deliver the best bug-free products to our clients For all employees, we offer:
- equal salary within US (no matter where you live you are paid as in LA) - 30 days of paid vacation - fully covered health benefits (gold/platinum) [70% coverage for dependants] - 3 months paid parental leave - $300 monthly limit on work related expenses (commuting, books, ...) - covering all costs of visiting conferences, education, ... - 50 hour work week (including commute) If you want to learn more, reach out to use at email@example.com