Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco, Barcelona ONSITE | Frontend Engineer, Backend Engineer, Technical PM
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch
* We're a ~40-person team (SF, Barcelona, Budapest, and remote) on a mission to help companies build better software faster
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring for:
- Engineering (frontend, backend)
- Technical Product Manager
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
Dakai | Software Engineers | Budapest, Hungary | FULLY REMOTE
Dakai (dakai.io) is a software development consultancy with a focus on distributed ledger technology (DLT). We have a fast-growing remote team in Europe, with clients from Budapest through Munich to the Bay Area. If you want to work on cutting edge projects using the latest technologies in a team where the best ideas win, you've come to the right place.
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer: https://angel.co/dakai/jobs/507581-full-stack-engineer
Apply on the link above or by contacting szabolcs[at]dakai.io
Airtame (https://airtame.com) | Copenhagen, Denmark/ Budapest, Hungary | Full-time, Onsite
Airtame is a young Danish company that develops a wireless streaming product for businesses and education. We are based in windy Copenhagen, but have offices in New York and Budapest.
We're currently hiring:
* DevOps Engineer - Copenhagen or Budapest or Europe (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/4122590002)
* QA Engineer - Budapest (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/4242126002)
Our team is given significant ownership and responsibility over projects. We encourage experimenting with new technologies and constantly challenge ourselves to improve our code, processes, and systems.
Meet Airtame engineering team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUqPWEvMlg&list=PLnZhp4hHHk...
Skyscanner | full-time senior and lead hires (back-end/front-end/mobile/data/product) | London, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Budapest, Sofia, Shenzhen, Singapore | ONSITE, VISA https://www.skyscanner.net/jobs/ We're one of the biggest travel search products in the world. We have a unique position in the market and are continuing our incredible growth as a tech company. We'll soon be a top-100 website in the world by traffic.
We have a number of offices in Europe and are focusing on Scotland, London and Barcelona in particular.
We want to hire great people to solve large-scale challenges and build industry-leading new products. In short, if you've got good software industry and tech company experience, know what best practices look like, and have the drive to improve product and people around you, we're interested.
I 've recently started at Skyscanner and see a lot of freedom, responsibility, accountability here. We have room to make decisions, move fast, and the encouragement to make things better. It's exciting.
Please ping me an email at email@example.com if you want me to refer you, and/or have questions. If you'd like your referral to be attributed to me directly but don't want/need to get in touch, please apply via https://grnh.se/3dea97751 (the Skyscanner jobs link above works if you don't want to attribute). Please specify which job are you applying to from the link above and which office would you like to work from.
Permanent & onsite roles only. Relocation / visa assistance for senior roles.