Hiya | Seattle, WA, USA & Budapest, Hungary | full-time | ONSITE | https://hiya.com
Hiya is on a mission to make your mobile calling experience smarter and more relevant. We work with mobile phone makers and mobile carriers to bring this innovation to over 100+ million global subscribers and growing.
Our current open positions include:
* Senior Software Engineer, API (Seattle)
* Software Engineering Manager (Seattle)
* Back-end Engineer (Budapest)
* Front-end Engineer (Budapest)
* Senior Backend/Data Engineer (Budapest)
NDVR (https://www.ndvr.com) | Multiple Positions | Boston / Budapest | ONSITE | Full Time
NDVR is currently looking for talented people to join our team!
We are a group of scientists, technologists, and makers building a fintech startup. Our tight-knit team is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with a sizeable presence in Budapest, Hungary, and is spearheaded by a tech industry veteran CEO who has led multiple companies from foundation through IPO.
* Senior Software Engineer, Java (Budapest)
* React Native Mobile Engineer (Boston / Budapest)
* Quant Researcher (Boston)
Our competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package includes premium healthcare, flexible hours, work from home optionality, career growth opportunities and a team of outstandingly capable and social engineers.
If you are interested reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco, Barcelona, Budapest ONSITE or REMOTE | Product Management, Product Design, Engineering, Customer Success
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch
* We just recently closed our Series B financing
* We're a ~50-person team (SF, Barcelona, Budapest, and remote) on a mission to help developers build software quickly and painlessly
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring for:
- Growth product manager
- Senior product designer
- Customer success engineering manager
- Data engineer (Budapest)
- Tech Lead (Budapest)
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs