WELL Health Inc. | Software Engineers | Full Time + Equity/Benefits | Santa Barbara, CA/Los Angeles, CA/Boston, MA/Budapest/Remote in the US
Our Mission is to make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
WELL Health (https://wellapp.com/) enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience.
WELL Health is a Series C startup ($45M in funding) with 200+ employees and growing! WELL has been named No. 10 on the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startup Employers list. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare and ranked #170 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
We currently have a number of engineering positions open and are looking to grow our engineering team exponentially!
Senior DevOps Engineers, Backend Engineers(senior and mid-level), Frontend Engineers(senior and mid-level), Full Stack Engineers (senior and mid-level), Integration Engineers(senior and mid-level), Bi-Analysts/Developers, Product Managers (director, senior, and associate level), and an Engineering Manager II.
If interested, apply directly (https://grnh.se/3892eecb2us). You can email email@example.com with questions.
Airtame (https://airtame.com) | Full-time, Fully Remote basis from Portugal, Romania, Hungary Airtame is a young Danish company that develops a wireless streaming product for businesses and education. We are based in windy Copenhagen but have offices in New York and Budapest. We are also open to hiring engineers based in Portugal and Romania on a fully remote basis.
We're currently hiring:
* Senior Platform Engineer (Embedded Software Development) - Remote from Romania, Portugal, Hungary (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/5330119002)
* IT Administrator - Copenhagen (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/5498921002)
Meet Airtame engineering team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUqPWEvMlg&list=PLnZhp4hHHk...
Skyscanner | full-time senior and lead hires | London, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Budapest, Sofia, Shenzhen | ONSITE, VISA https://grnh.se/e5b065cc1
We're one of the biggest travel search products in the world. We have a unique position in the market and are continuing our incredible growth as a tech company. We'll soon be a top-100 website in the world by traffic.
We have a number of offices in Europe, and are focusing on Scotland, London and Barcelona in particular.
We want to hire great people to solve large-scale challenges and build industry-leading new products. In short, if you've got good software industry and tech company experience, know what best practices look like, and have the drive to improve product and people around you, we're interested.
I see a lot of freedom, responsibility, accountability here. We have room to make decisions, move fast, and the encouragement to make things better. It's exciting.
Please ping me an email at matteo.ruina @ skyscanner.net if you have questions.
Permanent & onsite roles only. Relocation / visa assistance for senior roles.
Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco, Barcelona, Budapest ONSITE or REMOTE | Engineering, Marketing
* We're a ~70-person team (SF, Barcelona, Budapest, and remote) with a mission to help developers build software quickly and painlessly
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Duolingo, Salesforce, and Twitch
We're currently hiring for:
- Engineers - Backend, Front-end, Full-stack, SRE
- Engineering Manager (Budapest)
- Developer Advocate
- Demand Gen Manager
Please apply via: https://rollbar.com/jobs
Tulip | https://tulip.co/careers | Boston, MA, Munich, Germany, and Budapest, Hungary | Full time | Onsite & Remote
Do you want to help transform manufacturing? We are building the best team in the industry to bring consumer-grade user experiences to a space dominated by ancient enterprise technology. Our platform enables our customers to create apps without code and to connect their apps to machines, sensors and smart tools. These augmented production lines would otherwise rely on paper to share information.
We have offices in Somerville, MA, Munich, Germany and Budapest, Hungary. We just closed a $100m series C (https://www.forbes.com/sites/amyfeldman/2021/08/10/manufactu...) and are using that capital to grow dramatically. Our customers include some of the largest manufacturers in the world across numerous verticals of the manufacturing industry.
We'd love to talk to anyone interested, but in particular we are looking to bring folks on in:
- SRE/DevOps: Kubernetes-admin, scalable monitoring across the firewall, hybrid cloud/on-prem deployment
- SRE/DevOps: Azure cloud architect, ideally with container service/AKS experience
- QA Engineer: build out a robust testing pipeline across all areas of the stack, from Hardware up to UI.
- Web Development: React+Redux frontend, NodeJS+Mongo+Postgres+Redis backend, syncing data with Meteor, delivering useful, real-time experiences in the browser and on Electron
- Data & Pipeline Engineering: planning, implementing, and finding insights with our next generation of process & sensor analytics
- IoT/Embedded Software: delivering a reliable, extensible HW platform across arm and x86, all manner of bus/IO tech
Apply at https://tulip.co/careers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org