Do you want to help transform manufacturing? We are building the best team in the industry to bring consumer-grade user experiences to a space dominated by ancient enterprise technology. Our platform enables our customers to create apps without code and to connect their apps to machines, sensors and smart tools. These augmented production lines would otherwise rely on paper to share information.
We have offices in Somerville, MA, Munich, Germany and Budapest, Hungary. We just closed a $100m series C and are using that capital to grow dramatically. Our customers include some of the largest manufacturers in the world across numerous verticals of the manufacturing industry.
We'd love to talk to anyone interested, but in particular we are looking to bring folks on in:
- SRE/DevOps: Kubernetes-admin, scalable monitoring across the firewall, hybrid cloud/on-prem deployment
- Web Development: React+Redux frontend, NodeJS+Mongo+Postgres+Redis backend, syncing data with Meteor, delivering useful, real-time experiences in the browser and on Electron
- Data & Pipeline Engineering: planning, implementing, and finding insights with our next generation of process & sensor analytics
- IoT/Embedded Software: delivering a reliable, extensible HW platform across arm and x86, all manner of bus/IO tech
- Machine Learning & Computer Vision: build end-to-end ML and CV products to track and extract valuable insights from raw data, interact with clients to solve real-world problems with data.
Apply at https://tulip.co/careers or email us at email@example.com