Airtame (https://airtame.com) | Copenhagen, Denmark/ Budapest, Hungary | Full-time, Onsite
Airtame is a fast-growing startup. Our wireless streaming solution helps people work better. We are based in windy Copenhagen, but have offices in New York and Budapest.
We're currently hiring:
* Business Systems and Integrations Analyst - Copenhagen or Budapest (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/4203157002)
Our team is given significant ownership and responsibility over projects. We encourage experimenting with new technologies and constantly challenge ourselves to improve our code, processes, and systems.
Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco, Barcelona ONSITE | Frontend Engineer, Backend Engineer, Devops Engineer, Technical PM
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch
* We're a ~40-person team (SF, Barcelona, Budapest, and remote) on a mission to help companies build better software faster
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring for:
- Engineering (frontend, backend, ops/devops)
- Technical Product Manager
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
Instructure | Salt Lake City, Seattle, Chicago, Philadelphia, Budapest, REMOTE (USA only) | https://instructure.com/
Help us build open-source software for education: https://code.instructure.com/
We're hiring for a range of engineering roles. See here for the list of open positions: https://jobs.lever.co/instructure?lever-via=IQ-V_FRhae&team=...
Our main stack is Ruby on Rails + React, but we also work with Go, Clojure, Scala, Node and other technologies. We have plenty of hard engineering problems for you to sink your teeth into, and many opportunities to learn!
Our culture is engineering-driven and work-from-home-friendly. Great benefits and competitive salary.
Feel free to email me at okhan(at)instructure(dot)com if you have any questions (I am an engineer not a recruiter - to apply you'll have to go through the lever job board). Note that jobs are onsite unless specifically listed as remote. Remote jobs are only open to candidates in the USA.