Canonical | London (UK), Worldwide | 63 positions available including roles in engineering, support and sales | Full-time | REMOTE
Canonical is the company behind the Ubuntu operating system and is increasingly being relied upon to deliver private/hybrid clouds based on OpenStack and/or Kubernetes. Most of the technical stack is written in Python and Go. Many teams have open positions, with tasks ranging from kernel engineering through to front-end web development.
The company breathes remote work. The majority of its staff are remote, with some central functions based in London. Travel to international destinations is expected for 1 week at a time approximately 2-4 times per year. Recent locations included sprints in Cape Town, Budapest, Berlin, Montreal, Malta, and Brussels.
Rollbar | https://rollbar.com | San Francisco, Barcelona, Budapest ONSITE or REMOTE | Engineer, Technical PM About Rollbar:
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch
* We're a ~40-person team (SF, Barcelona, Budapest, and remote) on a mission to help companies build better software faster
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're currently hiring for:
- Engineering (backend, principal)
- Technical Product Manager
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
Airtame (https://airtame.com) | Copenhagen, Denmark/ Budapest, Hungary | Full-time, Onsite/Remote
Airtame is a young Danish company that develops a wireless streaming product for businesses and education. We are based in windy Copenhagen, but have offices in New York and Budapest.
We're currently hiring:
* C/C++ Engineer - Budapest or Remote (Europe) (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/4058777002)
* Full-Stack Engineer - Budapest or Copenhagen (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/4307730002)
* Senior Backend Engineer - Budapest or Copenhagen (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/4300332002)
* Senior Software Engineer - Budapest or Remote (Europe)(https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/4321086002)
* Senior Video Conferencing Engineer - Budapest or Remote (Europe) (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/4326837002)
* QA Engineer - Budapest (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/4242126002)
* Senior Product (UX/UI) Designer - Budapest or Copenhagen (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/4316661002)
* Digital (Web) Designer - Budapest or Copenhagen (https://boards.greenhouse.io/airtamejobs/jobs/4342873002)
Our team is given significant ownership and responsibility over projects. We encourage experimenting with new technologies and constantly challenge ourselves to improve our code, processes, and systems.
Meet Airtame engineering team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUqPWEvMlg&list=PLnZhp4hHHk...