Lyra Health | Software Engineer: Data Infrastructure | Burlingame, San Francisco Bay Area | ONSITE
20% of people suffer from a mental health issue every year. Only 1 in 7 receive effective care. Join Lyra to help change this by creating a frictionless experience for members, providers, and employers.
We connect companies and their employees to evidence-based mental health providers, and we believe that data-driven technology is a critical part of solving the thorny, complex challenges of a broken system.
You will be working to scale the infrastructure that ingests and transforms data related to patients, providers, treatments, and outcomes. This growing data is the core of all our analysis and modeling, and is used to optimize the effectiveness of care, derive insights to direct new research, and product development to improve patient outcomes. Your contributions will be important to all of Lyra.
Technologies used: Python, Java, Redshift, ElasticSearch.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for:
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience with design and implementation of data pipelines
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- A computer science degree is a bonus
What we care about beyond technical skills:
- Your desire to make a difference in people’s health and well-being. We all care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives, and we hope you do too!
Ready to make a difference? Apply at
Tesorio (YC S15) | Burlingame, CA | Full-Time | REMOTE & ONSITE | https://www.tesorio.com/careers/
* Engineering Manager - build & lead a team on some of our newest projects. You should be just as excited to solve tough technical challenges & contribute to the codebase. * Senior Data Scientist - Python3 stack. Lead an exciting new data science project that can impact up to 45,000 companies. * Technical Program Manager - Program manage various projects that we have with one of our largest partners.
Tesorio is a high-growth, early-stage startup backed by some of the Bay Area’s most prominent Venture Capital firms (First Round, Floodgate, Y Combinator) and the world’s top finance execs (e.g. the ex-CFO of Oracle, the ex-CFO of Yahoo, and the founder of Adaptive Insights).
We built software that applies proprietary machine learning models to help manage a core problem that all Mid-Market businesses face: managing, predicting, and collecting cash. As we’ve taken this solution to market over the last 18 months, we’ve been able to bring on some great clients like Twilio, Spotify, Veeva Systems, WP Engine, Rainforest QA, and many more.