Genesis Therapeutics | Burlingame, CA | Onsite (Flexible WFH) | Full-time | https://www.genesistherapeutics.ai
We’re a hybrid AI + biotech start-up, developing novel neural networks to predict molecular properties and using them to accelerate the development of new medicines.
Looking for great software engineers and ML researchers with an interest in drug discovery -- no biology or chemistry experience required. We all learn from each other here.
- We currently have a small team of excellent software engineers: graduates from Stanford, UC Berkeley, MIT. Previously worked at Facebook, Google, Memsql, Jane Street
- Core deep learning tech was invented by co-founder + CEO Evan Feinberg during his PhD at Stanford’s Pande lab (the lab that did Folding@Home). See the peer-reviewed PotentialNet paper: https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acscentsci.8b00507
- $4.1m seed round led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we currently have lots of runway
- Our platform was validated in collaboration with a top-five pharma company, in a public paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/1903.11789
- In addition to strong software + AI talent, our small team has top drug discovery chemists who have collectively discovered several FDA-approved drugs before
Here are our open roles:
- Software Engineer: https://jobs.genesistherapeutics.ai/apply/ILdjypU87G/Softwar...
Interview process: 1-2 one-hour technical phone screens, 1 day on-site (now virtual) with 3 one-hour technical questions. All these include extra time to chat, answer your questions about Genesis, and meet us. Can go from first email to offer in a week or two
Tech Stack: python, C++, pytorch, postgres, docker, kubernetes, various computational chemistry libraries + tools
Please apply online, or email me your resume: email@example.com
Framework | Senior Backend Engineer | Full-time | Headquartered in Burlingame, CA, but REMOTE possible | https://frame.work
At Framework, we're fixing consumer electronics. We know products can be better for you and for the environment. Unlike most devices, ours are open for you to repair and upgrade.
Our team is made up of folks from previous successful consumer electronics startups, including the founding team of Oculus. We're early stage, but funded to deliver on our mission.
We're hiring a Senior Backend Engineer to own development of the e-commerce platform for our products. We're looking for someone with strong experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails development, ideally with prior expertise in e-commerce frameworks like Spree and Solidus. Apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/framework/6935fb47-2921-49df-b94c-e45c...