Benekinetic is a cutting-edge technology company dedicated to enhancing the lives of individuals with musculoskeletal and neurological conditions through its innovative mobile application. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Lead iOS App Developer to join our fully remote team. Our Founder (Stanford - BS, STS) has 20 years of experience in technology and finance. He is a serial entrepreneur with one exit under his belt in 2014. He built BlackRock’s digital strategy in Asia across eight markets and led product management and business development for telecommunication and ASP startups. Among the team we have 4 successful businesses previously founded with 1 acquired and 3 in profitable operation, 60M+ in grants awarded, 4 PhDs, 2 DPTs, 2 world renowned scientific experts, 1 JD, and a multitude of successful products and services launched.
You’ll be our first full-time engineer and if it fits, eventual CTO. You will play a pivotal role in transforming our prototype into a fully functional and user-friendly iOS application. You will be responsible for collaborating with the team, engaging with partner organizations assisting with user testing/feedback and leading the development process from concept to launch. Ideally, you prefer simple solutions and designs over complex ones, have good intuition for what is lasting and scalable, and are willing to iterate quickly and learn lessons based on repeated user feedback. Bonus points if, you’re also comfortable outside iOS and have some experience with full-stack development and some curiosity, if not hands-on, exposure to machine vision algorithms.
- 5 or more years of experience in iOS development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a lead iOS app developer with a strong portfolio of successfully launched applications.
- In-depth knowledge of iOS development, Swift, Swift UI, Xcode and relevant frameworks.
- Strong understanding of User Experience and User Interface design principles
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to articulate highly technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Nice to Have:
- Strong mathematics foundation in machine vision (linear algebra, probability and statistics, calculus, signal processing, differential equations, geometry, optimization)
- Basic machine learning (regression, classification).
- Experience with Java and AndroidOS
- Passion for making a positive impact on people's lives through technology.
To apply, here’s the link: https://forms.gle/14j8rWizhDVDbGJz7