FullContact | Principal Algorithm Engineer and Sr. Data Engineer | ONSITE (Denver) and REMOTE | Full-time
FullContact is a privacy-safe Identity Resolution company building trust between people and brands. We deliver the capabilities needed to create tailored customer experiences by unifying data and applying insights in the moments that matter.
We're looking for creative, collaborative, and curious engineers to join our Identity Resolution team. We have exciting tech and are continuing to grow.
Signifyd | Quantitative Risk Analyst | San Jose, CA; New York City, NY; Denver, CO | Remote | https://boards.greenhouse.io/signifyd95/jobs/2150518
Signifyd is a fast-growing online retail fraud protection company that maintains a startup culture of curiosity, agility and compassion. We use machine learning technology that protects merchants, while allowing them to ship more orders and open new markets without the fear of fraud.
"The Risk Analytics team is fast-paced, high-energy, and diligent in identifying emerging fraud patterns and preventing fraud loss before it happens. We conduct stringent analysis of complex data sets, and set up multiple layers of business rules, models, and other processes to fight ecommerce fraud.
We're looking for a quantitative risk analyst to hit the ground running. They'll work alongside a team of analysts to investigate and identify solutions to prevent and mitigate fraud. They'll be responsible for proactively identifying fraud patterns and minimizing our customers' exposure to financial risk."
The Trade Desk | Full Time | Onsite & Remote | Denver CO, Boulder CO, Bellevue WA, Seattle WA, Irvine CA, New York NY, San Jose CA, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney AUS, Costa Rica
Hiring: Mid/Senior/Lead level Front-End focused Software Engineers (All Locations) + Senior Data Engineer (Bellevue)
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk's dev team if:
You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side React & Redux, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
Cool Stuff about Engineering @ TTD-
1. Depending on your interests, you will have the opportunity to lead & work on advanced visualizations, interactive next-gen user interfaces with React & Redux, large-scale distributed systems, petabyte-scale data challenges, machine learning + more
2. Work with enormous volumes of data (hundreds of terabytes of new data collected every day)
3. We're a globally collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to work with brilliant and diverse engineers from all over the world
4. We offer a top-tier compensation package, flex work environment, beautiful offices with great perks (snacks, catered lunches, beer), competitive equity, and an employee stock purchasing plan. We IPO'ed 3+ yrs ago, with our stock price growing by 1000% in such a short time
5. Our culture - We have a wonderful team of brilliant engineers built on a culture of empathy, grit, collaboration, & ownership
6. The programmatic ad-tech industry represents a unique growth opportunity – it's currently only making up for about 2% of the overall $600B advertising industry. As we like to say here, "We're only 2% done!"
Ready to tackle the other 98% with us? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online if you're interested! https://www.thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
*NOTE: We're also hiring Sr. Product Managers, Mid-Lead Level Data Scientists, Sr. UX Designers, Platform Support Specialists, and Sr. Business Intelligence Analysts!
Campspot | CTO | Denver | ONSITE | https://campspot.com/about
Campspot creates reservation and management software for campgrounds, and uses this to power an online marketplace for booking campsites.
We are looking to hire a CTO (my current job) to manage and grow our engineering organization. I plan to stick around and move back into a more technical/contributor role.
Haven Connect | Software Engineer | Full-time | REMOTE | Denver, CO
Haven Connect is a newly seeded startup (2.4M) that aims to streamline the affordable housing application process to reduce costs for property managers and help applicants get into housing faster.
Founder and CEO Caroline Caselli is a former social worker turned entrepreneur who personally changed California state policy to help make it easier for people to apply for affordable housing electronically.
We're looking for talented full stack software engineers to fill out our small team. Here's a quick look at our stack. We are willing to teach Elixir to candidates with an aptitude for functional programming.
- Single-page application frontend written with TypeScript using React, GraphQL (Apollo), and CSS modules.
- API server written with Elixir using Phoenix and Absinthe to serve data to the frontend over GraphQL.
- Postgres database.
email us at email@example.com