Smartwyre | Denver, CO | Full-time, ONSITE
Smartwyre is a startup working in the Agritech space. We aim to network together the businesses who supply the world’s farmers with the goods and services they use to grow crops. We do this by assisting our customers with inventory, transaction, and rebate management.
We're seeking developers with strong .NET and React skillsets to work on our .NET Core based REST API and our React app. Experience with one or the other is necessary as is a willingness to work across both technologies. We're building a newish team so this role has a lot of opportunity to influence the processes, culture, and practices of a new and quickly growing team.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. See a current set of our job listings here: https://www.builtincolorado.com/company/smartwyre/jobs
Homebound | Front-end / Full-Stack Engineers | Full-time | Denver or Remote (US-only)
Homebound is a "full-stack startup" in the US homebuilding market. We build single family homes in Northern California and Southern California along with the technology to make the home building process more modern, transparent, affordable, and rapid. We were founded after the Tubbs Fire  which destroyed thousands of homes in Sonoma, Napa, and Lake County, and threatened our CEO's home , and are deeply connected to the mission.
The challenge and opportunity for engineers at Homebound is to build delightful experiences for a range of different types of users -- from homeowners to construction professionals. We are still a small (<10) engineering team and are looking for key contributors who have both strong skills and also a passion for establishing best practices for our future Homebound teammates. We are dedicating to building a team based around three principals: community, craftsmanship, and communication.
We'd love to connect with mission-driven, quality-oriented engineers who over-index on communication. Email email@example.com or direct to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Tech Stack: GraphQL, React, TypeScript)
Alto Pharmacy | San Francisco & Denver | Onsite | Software Engineer, Product Manager, Engineering Manager, Security Engineer | https://alto.com
About Alto Pharmacy:
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with its tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery for prescriptions, seven days a week. More importantly, Alto offers price transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, patient-first culture, generous time off.
We're currently hiring for:
- Software Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- Security, Technical Recruiting, and Product Management roles
Please apply via https://alto.com/careers. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to chat. Email is my username @ gmail.com
Formidable | Senior Fullstack Engineer | Full-time | Phoenix | Remote okay
Please email me for details: email@example.com
Alto | San Francisco, CA or Denver, CO | Perm, Onsite, Full-Time | https://alto.com
Our mission at Alto is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose—to improve quality of life—for everyone who needs it. We build technology and use empathy to advance the pharmacy into the modern era and make high-quality healthcare accessible to all.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/alto
Here are our open roles:
* Backend Engineer (DEN): https://boards.greenhouse.io/alto/jobs/1972015?gh_jid=197201...
* Backend Engineer (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/alto/jobs/1895327?gh_jid=189532...
* Data Engineer (DEN): https://boards.greenhouse.io/alto/jobs/1972027?gh_jid=197202...
* Engineering Manager (SF): https://grnh.se/90216bc61
* Frontend Engineer (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/alto/jobs/1905985?gh_jid=190598...
* Infrastructure Engineer (DEN): https://boards.greenhouse.io/alto/jobs/2023674?gh_jid=202367...
* Software Engineer (SF): https://grnh.se/e6c446df1
Tech Stack: React Native, React, Ruby on Rails, Go
Nylas | New York, NY-San Francisco, CA-Denver, CO | Onsite or Remote (US and Canada only please) | https://www.nylas.com
Our mission is to empower the world to communicate with context and insight. The Nylas Cloud APIs powers email, calendar, and contacts features in SaaS products ranging from CRM and marketing automation to recruiting tools, scheduling assistants, legal and real estate platforms, and more. The Nylas email API integrates with 100% of email service providers, allowing bidirectional email sync between SaaS apps and your email client.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/nylas
Our open positions:
- Support Engineering Manager (SF, NYC, or Remote): https://grnh.se/f630c94f2
- Technical Account Manager (SF, NYC, or Remote): https://grnh.se/0589a7a62
- Lead Product Security Engineer (SF): https://grnh.se/8fe7c7f12
- Software Engineer (SF): https://grnh.se/20ecc3132
- Software Engineer (NYC): https://grnh.se/b2a35acb2
- Staff Engineer (SF, NYC, Remote): https://grnh.se/127c7a2b2
- Sales Recruiter: (SF, NYC, Denver): https://grnh.se/a3ed123d2
- Sales Engineer (SF, NYC, Denver): https://grnh.se/05d26b7f2