CACI | Back-End Java Developers, Cloud/DevOps Engineers | Denver, CO | Full-Time Onsite | https://careers.caci.com/
We are seeking passionate developers. You’ll get to work on a team conducting research and development granting you with the freedom to explore new technologies and capabilities to truly push the limits of some of the most cutting edge software within the company. This will provide you with an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The back-end capabilities currently include: Natural Language Processing, Real Time Streaming and Alerting using Apache Storm, High-Throughput Data Ingest into RDBMS and NoSQL data stores, Batch Analytics with MapReduce/Spark, and Entity-relationship modeling via a graph database and Lucene all available within Amazon Web Services
This list is just a starting point though and you’ll have the freedom to introduce new technologies and capabilities in order to the push the boundaries of what we can do! You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
See https://careers.caci.com/ListJobs?Keyword=220890+OR+223251+O... for the specific openings. Applications will be promptly responded to.
RemoteLock | Denver, CO | Remote Anywhere (US Mountain Time business hours)
Own the front-end design and implementation tasks associated with our mobile and web apps Work collaboratively with the full-stack developers to support and enhance our products and services Represent the front-end needs with our product and support team specialists
If you meet the following requirements, we definitely want to hear from you:
- Ability to work roughly US Mountain Time business hours
- Strong experience with React Native or Mobile Web or Native Android/iOS
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Proven UI/UX design and development experience
- Ability to write unit and integration tests for automated regression testing purposes
- Strong experience developing and supporting scalable, highly-available web and mobile consumer interfaces
- Strong source code management experience, especially with Git
- Ability to deal with multiple projects/deadlines and manage shifting priorities
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High coding standards and follow best practices of the tech stack
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies on an independent basis
Full job description + How to apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/remotelock-react-nati...
Nylas | New York, NY-San Francisco, CA-Denver, CO | Onsite or Remote (US and Canada only please) | https://www.nylas.com
Our mission is to empower the world to communicate with context and insight. The Nylas Cloud APIs powers email, calendar, and contacts features in SaaS products ranging from CRM and marketing automation to recruiting tools, scheduling assistants, legal and real estate platforms, and more. The Nylas email API integrates with 100% of email service providers, allowing bidirectional email sync between SaaS apps and your email client.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/nylas
Our open positions:
- Support Engineer (NYC or Remote): https://grnh.se/dbbcd4ab2 - Support Engineering Manager (SF, NYC, or Remote): https://grnh.se/f630c94f2 - Technical Account Manager (SF, NYC, or Remote): https://grnh.se/0589a7a62 - Lead Product Security Engineer (SF): https://grnh.se/8fe7c7f12 - Site Reliability Engineer (Remote): https://grnh.se/fd2ae2e12 - Senior Software Engineer (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/nylas/jobs/4668889002 - Senior Software Engineer (NYC): https://boards.greenhouse.io/nylas/jobs/4668874002 - Staff Engineer (SF, NYC, Remote): https://grnh.se/127c7a2b2 - Engineering Director/Manager (Toronto): https://boards.greenhouse.io/nylas/jobs/4638019002 - Business Development Representative (SF or Denver): https://grnh.se/9cc672b32 - Director Sales, Northeast (NYC): https://grnh.se/8964cbe92 - Enterprise Account Executive (SF, NYC, or Denver): https://grnh.se/cf675dcf2
Halp | Boulder, CO Or Denver, CO | Onsite or Remote possible | Halp.com
Halp is a conversational helpdesk system. We built an entirely new internal helpdesk system architected around conversations, not emails.
We launched about 10 months ago and our usage has been crazy. As a developer, it’s been really fulfilling building a product that’s used hours a day and is critical to people’s workplaces.
Send me an email at komran at Halp dot com and I’ll tell you about some of the hard problems we need Halp with.
4degre.es | digital advertising manager | Denver, DC, or remote
we are a political firm working for Democrats across the country. We've expanded a good amount this cycle and need help with ad trafficking as the election ramps up. Lots of FB ads, basic google/youtube. We have a heavy focus on data and what would be 'direct response' in non-political world (we raise money from ads and get email signups etc). Someone with DSP / programmatic experience would be great. Also if on HN maybe might be a good fit - multi-discipline is really valuable to us and pay would be proportional. Especially video or more advanced data (sql, analytics etc).
Formidable | Phoenix | Remote up to 4 days/week
extras: GraphQL, Express, Hapi, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Contact directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gusto | San Francisco, CA + Denver, CO + New York, NY | Software Engineers & More! | http://www.gusto.com/careers
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Besides the brand-speak, we’re also a really focused, hardworking, and empathetic team that’s growing both our business and our headcount in tandem. We’ve got openings in San Francisco, Denver, and New York for Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers, as well as the occasional remote opening. We’re really focused on senior folks right now (think 7+ years of experience, the more the better) who can help us continue moving our product and codebase forward and deliver value to customers. You can see a bit more about us at our Careers page (linked above) as well as KeyValues (https://www.keyvalues.com/gusto).
We’re not much for talking about valuations, but our last one was $3.8B, and we continue to grow that number at a really fast pace (two years ago it was ~$1B). All that means for new folks to Gusto is that we exist in a fun middle-ground with a large, established customer base as well as a strong track record of growth and plenty of upside ahead. We’d love to tell you more.
Some roles that we have open right now:
SWE, Product (San Francisco): https://boards.greenhouse.io/gusto/jobs/1337386
SWE, Product (Denver): https://boards.greenhouse.io/gusto/jobs/1337391
SWE, Product (New York): https://boards.greenhouse.io/gusto/jobs/1712558
Ambra Health | Front-end Engineer | Full-time | Remote | https://ambrahealth.com
Familiarity a plus: React, Mustache, Gulp, Selenium/Nightwatch.js
The ideal candidate would be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be enthusiastic about keeping up-to-date with the latest web technologies. The virtual team is distributed, with team members working remotely in Boston, New York, Denver, San Antonio, and Phoenix.
Email email@example.com if you are interested.
Alto | San Francisco, CA or Denver, CO | Perm, Onsite, Full-Time | https://alto.com
Our mission at Alto is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose—to improve quality of life—for everyone who needs it. We build technology and use empathy to advance the pharmacy into the modern era and make high-quality healthcare accessible to all.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/alto
Here are our open roles:
* Backend Engineer (DEN): https://boards.greenhouse.io/alto/jobs/1972015?gh_jid=197201...
* Backend Engineer (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/alto/jobs/1895327?gh_jid=189532...
* Data Engineer (DEN): https://boards.greenhouse.io/alto/jobs/1972027?gh_jid=197202...
* Engineering Manager (SF): https://grnh.se/90216bc61
* Frontend Engineer (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/alto/jobs/1905985?gh_jid=190598...
* Infrastructure Engineer (DEN): https://boards.greenhouse.io/alto/jobs/2023674?gh_jid=202367...
* Software Engineer (SF): https://grnh.se/e6c446df1
Tech Stack: React Native, React, Ruby on Rails, Go