Reddit | Backend, Frontend, iOS, Android, Machine Learning, Managers, Product, Video | SF, NYC, Los Angeles, Austin, Chicago, Ottawa, Seattle & Remote (US), Dublin (Ireland), Australia, Germany | Full-time
Reddit is growing fast. We have raised $367m in our Series E funding to make strategic investments in the platform including video, advertising, consumer products, and expanding into international markets.
We are hiring across the board, I want to specifically stress out the jobs for video product which is currently a really exciting area to work and innovate in.
For any Golang enthusiasts out there: we are writing more and more of our services in Go. We have interesting challenges in scaling, data pipelines and building the foundation for a series of new products.
Reddit does not have geographic compensation adjustments: you can work from anywhere and receive compensation tied to pay ranges of high-cost areas such as the Bay Area (https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Reddit-permanent-work...)
- Staff Backend Engineer - Video Ranking Personalization https://boards.greenhouse.io/reddit/jobs/3262369
- Machine Learning Engineer, Video Recommendations
- Senior Full Stack Engineer, Video Creation
- Senior/Staff Backend Engineer - Video Platform
- Engineering Manager, Video Product
- iOS Engineer, Video
- Engineering Manager, Video Product
- many more…
If you are interested apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/reddit?gh_src=3c9ba6c41us
Topfloor Systems | Lead Software Engineer | Dublin, Ireland | Dublin Office or REMOTE(GMT+0, GMT+1, GMT+2) | Full-Time | https://www.topfloor.ie
At Topfloor Systems we build accounting, communication and administration software services for property management agencies. We are very well established in Ireland and UK, as a leading software provider for over a decade, in the real estate/property management industry. We have two products:
* Letman for managing residential property lettings: https://www.letman.ie
* Blockman for managing the administration of apartment blocks. https://www.blockman.co.uk
We are looking for a lead software engineer to head up our small engineering team as we are looking to expand out into new countries and markets.
More information about the role and working at Topfloor Systems can be found here: https://www.topfloor.ie/careers
Tech Stack: Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, Angular, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, AWS
Nylas | San Francisco, New York, Denver, Toronto, Amsterdam, London, Vancouver, Dublin | U.S. Remote-OK | https://www.nylas.com
Our mission is to power the productivity layer of the modern technology stack. Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of universal communications APIs that allow developers to quickly connect their applications to every email, calendar, or contacts provider in the world. More than 40,000 developers around the globe use the Nylas communications platform to process over 1.2 billion API requests and 20TB of data per day from providers such as Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo!, and more.
To learn more about who we are and whether this is the right place for you, check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/nylas
Here are some of our open roles. To view all open roles, click the first link below:
* All open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/nylas
* Software Developer in Test (Toronto, Vancouver): https://bit.ly/3rac1Er
* Senior Backend Engineer - Connectivity (Toronto): https://bit.ly/2SdicYF
* Technical Support Engineer (Amsterdam): https://bit.ly/31LP1RS
* Senior Software Engineer (Toronto): http://bit.ly/3pSkdbi
* Senior ML Engineer - NLP (Toronto): https://bit.ly/3ufmH60
* Engineering Manager, Developer Experience (Toronto): https://bit.ly/3fD9W0P
* Senior Product Designer (Toronto): https://bit.ly/33dEQFL
* Senior Group Product Manager, Growth (Toronto): https://bit.ly/3nMSUPR
Evervault (https://evervault.com/jobs) | Engineers, Designers, Interns | Dublin, Ireland or San Francisco, CA | ONSITE
By building the encryption engine for the web, we’re enabling developers to make the next generation of products as secure as possible, and to build in areas that have previously been too sensitive to build in.
We’re a team of seven, based primarily in Dublin, Ireland. We get things finished and obsess over minute details. We think rigorously and tinker quickly. We do the most challenging things first. We build, and don’t just talk about building. We’re generalists, and are not afraid of exploring unfamiliar domains. We keep things as simple as possible, but no simpler.
You may be a fit for Evervault if:* You want to build durable infrastructure from ground zero. * You can decide what to work on, and can teach yourself whatever you need to get things done. * You understand that building something important means working long, hard, and smart — not two out of the three. The things we spend most of our time on are: * Applied Cryptography (fully-homomorphic encryption , post-quantum cryptography , trusted execution environments ) * Infrastructure (designing ultra-low latency systems backed by TEEs) * Applications (we know that developers will never want slower implementation, so we invest tremendous energy into carefully crafting our interfaces & flows) Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, Jeff Weiner (former CEO, LinkedIn), Dylan Field (CEO, Figma), Olivier Pomel (CEO, Datadog), and Alex Stamos (former CSO, Facebook).
We also offer paid internships year-round, and invite interns who impress us to join full-time.
You can reach me directly at email@example.com.
Uphold | Senior Backend Engineer - Payments / Connectivity | REMOTE (US East Coast/UK/Ireland) | Full-time
Uphold - A digital money platform serving over 6 million customers in more than 150 countries. Uphold now manages more than $1.5 billion in customer assets.
TECH: Node.js, TypeScript, Postgres, Golang, AWS.
TOPICS: Blockchain / Crypto, Payments, FinTech.
- Senior Backend Engineer - Connectivity Team (Dublin, Remote) - https://uphold.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=218
- Senior Backend Engineer - Connectivity Team (NYC, Remote) - https://uphold.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=133
Use the "Apply for this job" links.