Reddit | Backend, Frontend, iOS, Android, Machine Learning, Managers, Product | SF, NYC, Remote (US), Dublin (Ireland) | Full-time
Reddit is growing fast. We have recently raised $367m in our Series E funding to make strategic investments in the platform including video, advertising, consumer products, and expanding into international markets.
We are hiring across the board, I want to specifically stress out the jobs for video product which is currently a really exciting area to work and innovate in.
For any Golang enthusiasts out there: we are writing more and more of our services in Go. We have interesting challenges in scaling, data pipelines and building the foundation for a series of new products.
- Machine Learning Engineer, Video Recommendations
- Senior Backend Engineer, Video
- Senior Full Stack Engineer, Video Creation
- Senior/Staff Backend Engineer - Video Platform
- Senior/Staff Full Stack Engineer (Web) - Video Platform
- Engineering Manager, Video Product
- iOS Engineer, Video
- Engineering Manager, Mobile Video
- Engineering Manager, Video Product
- many more…
If you are interested apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/reddit?gh_src=3c9ba6c41us
Squarespace (Machine Learning Platform Team) | NYC, Portland, Dublin | Full time | Onsite & Remote
- Senior Machine Learning Platform Engineer: https://www.squarespace.com/careers/jobs/3080746
- Site Reliability Engineer for Machine Learning: https://www.squarespace.com/careers/jobs/2810873
Hello Hacker News! We are the Machine Learning team at Squarespace. We power customer-facing and internal services using machine learning for personalized experiences, optimization, search & discovery and more.
Our Platform team is growing. If you are interested in roles with high autonomy combining ML modeling infrastructure and DevOps best practices, this would be a great fit. You get to lead the architecture and design of systems for things like model training and serving telemetry, experiment tracking, feature stores, event ingestion and developer tools for researcher peers who build and operate ML models.
We are seeking experienced backend engineers with an interest in high level ownership of platforms and detailed integrations that help solve end-to-end aspects of delivering ML solutions to production.
We look forward to your application!
Nylas | San Francisco, New York, Denver, Toronto, Amsterdam, London, Vancouver, Dublin | U.S. Remote-OK | https://www.nylas.com Our mission is to power the productivity layer of the modern technology stack. Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of universal communications APIs that allow developers to quickly connect their applications to every email, calendar, or contacts provider in the world. More than 40,000 developers around the globe use the Nylas communications platform to process over 1.2 billion API requests and 20TB of data per day from providers such as Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo!, and more.
To learn more about who we are and whether this is the right place for you, check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/nylas
Here are some of our open roles. To view all open roles, click the first link below:
* All open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/nylas
* Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Dublin, Amsterdam): https://bit.ly/31H6gTH
* SDET (Toronto, Vancouver): https://bit.ly/3rac1Er
* Senior Backend Engineer - Connectivity (Toronto): https://bit.ly/2SdicYF
* Senior ML Engineer - NLP (Toronto): https://bit.ly/3ufmH60
* Technical Support Engineer (Amsterdam): https://bit.ly/31LP1RS
* Senior Software Engineer (Toronto): http://bit.ly/3pSkdbi
* Software Engineer - Features (Toronto): https://bit.ly/2PuCDCm
* Senior Group Product Manager, Growth (Toronto): https://bit.ly/3nMSUPR
* Engineering Manager, Developer Experience (Toronto): https://bit.ly/3fD9W0P
* Full Stack Develop Relationship Advocate (San Francisco, Toronto, Remote): https://bit.ly/2QQ66Hi