FanDuel | Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Product Designers, Project Managers, Business Analysts | Edinburgh (UK), Glasgow (UK), New York (US) | ONSITE https://fanduel.com/careers https://grnh.se/6f664f3b1
FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 US states and 8 million customers. Users love our products and the growth of our company means a constant need for great people.
We've got two flagship products in the US market:
1. The original FanDuel product, our Daily Fantasy Sports app created a brand new industry.
2. We also operate the number one sports betting app in the US. This is a new and exciting market, growing at an incredible rate.
FanDuel is a modern workplace. We keep flexible hours and vacation scheduling. We provide the latest tech and equipment, and keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments.
If you want me to refer you or have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me via email.
You can find all open positions and apply directly using my referral link here: https://grnh.se/6f664f3b1
FreeAgent, Edinburgh and REMOTE
At FreeAgent we help freelancers and small businesses be more successful by putting them in control of their company finances.
We have built an award-winning banking and accounting app that offers full end-to-end compliance, from time tracking to tax return filing. We're based in beautiful Edinburgh and we're growing from strength to strength with over 90,000 paying customers and strong YoY growth. Our NPS is amazing (70!) - customers love what we do and our team get to make a real impact.
We're a growing team of over 200 people. 50% of our engineering team are distributed across the UK, the rest being based at our Edinburgh HQ. If you want to help us make small businesses AWESOME at doing their finances, take a look at our vacancies -> https://www.freeagent.com/company/careers.
* Product engineers, junior/mid/senior/principal - you'll be working predominantly with Ruby on Rails but you don't need to have direct experience of it - we'll get you up to speed!
* Platform engineers, mid/senior/principal - opportunities to work on our cloud migration (we've moving to AWS), CI/CD, developer tooling, data science, machine learning
* Engineering managers, team leads, product managers, product designers
You can apply directly via the website but feel free to get in touch with me (the CTO) directly – olly [at] freeagent [dot] com – if you have any questions. Happy to chat!
(We are looking for UK-based full-time staff only right now)