These are 100% remote positions based anywhere in the UK, but you're welcome to work from the London office part of the time should you choose to. We spend a lot of time pairing remotely using tmux, and are big on coaching and collaboration in general.
In return you'll get:
- Over London market salaries for on-site roles, even though we're fully remote. We also contribute 2% of your salary to a pension.
- Knowledge about exactly how your salary is calculated through our transparent compensation ladder, and what you need to do to progress.
- Choose your own working environment - you aren't forced to work in a noisy open plan office.
- If you require more flexibility we are open to discussing different working patterns like a 4-day week to help you maintain a good balance
- Go to one "big" and one "small" technical conference each year. There will also be opportunities to go to film industry conferences from time to time, in places like Barcelona, Las Vegas, Miami and Hong Kong.
- Get Wednesday afternoons to work on self-directed projects, individually or in groups, with the aim of personal improvement and innovation of new products.
For full job descriptions check out : https://apply.workable.com/gowerst/
Infinite Food | Chief of Food Safety | China, Hong Kong and Macau | On-site, full time | infinite-food.com
Infinite Food is establishing the world's first network of fully autonomous personalized food preparation and retail systems. Consumers discover, personalize and place mobile orders which are prepared directly from fresh ingredients, cooked, packaged and ready for pickup within minutes. We're very confident about machine internals but are now entering the operations area where best practice meets the outside world, bureaucracy and cross-border logistics, so we are seeking someone with a deep background in food safety, ideally combining fresh food operations experience (HACCP, 3PL, supplier management, etc.), existing industry food safety credentials across one or more developed markets, and experience with direct regulator relations or contributing to policy. You will lead food safety during our initial transition to multi-market operations and as we scale out and enter new markets. You won't be bored: our focus is on technology and automation, and your ideas will be rapidly realised by our team of engineers. Bonus points if you're familiar with working in foreign cultures and languages, because our initial three markets will include bureaucracy in Cantonese, Mandarin, English, and Portuguese. Email hr at our domain to accept the challenge.