NCC Group (formerly Matasano Security, iSEC Partners, and IG) - Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Sunnyvale, and Waterloo, ON NCC Group is growing rapidly in North America and is adding some incredible opportunities to keep pace. What does NCC do, exactly? Penetration testing, security analysis, DFIR, and cutting-edge research into current technologies and attacks (breaking things). You spend most of your day thinking about security systems and how they can break. You get to be creative and have a lot of freedom to be clever while learning new technologies at a very fast pace. Engagements are usually 2-4 weeks long and in a year you will be exposed to 15-20 products and technology stacks. Your work will typically initiate person-months of security improvements in products millions of people use.You will have enormous impact in making the software and products people use safer! All of our consultants are also security researchers, with dedicated research time. Not too shabby! Examples of some of our current openings include:
* Our Waterloo (ON) office is hiring Principal Hardware Security Consultants (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...) as well as pentesters, both senior and junior.
* We are looking for experienced DFIR hires in Austin, Chicago, NYC, and SF. (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...)
* Experienced, seasoned pentesters, as well as junior hires (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...).
* Technical Account Managers for our MVSS team in Chicago or NYC (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...)
If you want to learn more about us and our open positions check out our:
If you're ready to apply, contact us at https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan.... or reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you! NCC Recruiting Team
FlowCommand (YC W16) | Full-Stack Engineer, Data Engineer, Sensor Engineer | San Francisco | Onsite | $120k - $150k + 0.5% - 1.0% | https://angel.co/flowcommand
FlowCommand builds a new type of sensor and software system to monitor fluid infrastructure around the world for leaks, theft, spills, and performance. Fleets of our proprietary lightweight hardware generate raw acoustic data and then send that data directly to our server via cellular/satellite; we then use a mix of physics equations, signal processing, and anomaly detection to determine the behavior of fluid (volume and speed) in pipes.
A few upcoming projects:
We’re planning to send a robotic submarine 10,000 ft underwater to attach our sensors to pipelines sitting on the ocean floor, with the goal of detecting and stopping oil leaks that harm marine wildlife. Build the application that allows operators to monitor their pipeline for leaks and alert them to an impending environmental disaster.
Our Houston office has a remotely operable flow loop (ie an obstacle course for fluids) that allows us to approximate field conditions and gather raw acoustic data. The digital signal processing specialists who write our firmware need to capture test data, but the sensor processes millions of measurements per second, making it difficult to store and process the test data. Build a system that allows them to efficiently test their latest DSP algorithms under a variety of flow conditions.
Technologies we currently use Web Apps: Python, Django, React Data Pipeline: pandas, scikit-learn, Heroku/AWS Sensor Firmware: C++, System Verilog
Please reach out at email@example.com
Arundo | Multiple roles | Houston, TX, Oslo, Norway | Full-Time | ONSITE
Arundo is a startup building data-driven solutions for heavy industries, such as oil and gas, maritime, renewables, utilities, manufacturing and transportation. Our software uses machine learning and advanced analytics to solve our customers' real world business problems. We are a distributed team with offices in Houston, Texas, Oslo, Norway, and Palo Alto, California and work with customers around the world.
We are currently hiring for roles across the company, including:
- Data scientists (Oslo and Houston)
- DevOps (Houston)
- Full-stack developers (Houston)
- Front end developers (Houston)
- Software engineering interns (Houston)
- Product designers (Houston)
- More… (Oslo and Houston)
All positions are onsite in the locations specified.
Other things to know:
- We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and demographics.
- We value independent workers and nice, enthusiastic people, who happen to be very good at what they do.
Please check our website for a full listing: https://www.arundo.com/careers/jobs
GoExpedi |Houston, TX (ONSITE) | IT Technical Lead | NO VISA SPONSORSHIP
GoExpedi (www.goexpedi.com) is looking for an IT Technical Lead for the Houston Team. This person would be the liaison between the business needs, and the development team. This is the perfect opportunity for a Senior/Lead Developer who wants to transition from an individual contributor to a leadership role.
This would be a director-level role by year end, with equity in the company ($$$).
- ERP Experience
- Experience leading a team of developers (onshore and offshore preferred)
- Strong Python coding experience
- Odoo knowledge/experience is a HUGE plus!