The Trade Desk | Full Time | Onsite & Remote | Denver CO, Boulder CO, Bellevue WA, Seattle WA, Irvine CA, New York NY, San Jose CA, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney AUS, Costa Rica
Hiring: Mid/Senior/Lead level Front-End focused Software Engineers (All Locations) + Senior Data Engineer (Bellevue)
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk's dev team if:
You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side React & Redux, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
Cool Stuff about Engineering @ TTD-
1. Depending on your interests, you will have the opportunity to lead & work on advanced visualizations, interactive next-gen user interfaces with React & Redux, large-scale distributed systems, petabyte-scale data challenges, machine learning + more
2. Work with enormous volumes of data (hundreds of terabytes of new data collected every day)
3. We're a globally collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to work with brilliant and diverse engineers from all over the world
4. We offer a top-tier compensation package, flex work environment, beautiful offices with great perks (snacks, catered lunches, beer), competitive equity, and an employee stock purchasing plan. We IPO'ed 3+ yrs ago, with our stock price growing by 1000% in such a short time
5. Our culture - We have a wonderful team of brilliant engineers built on a culture of empathy, grit, collaboration, & ownership
6. The programmatic ad-tech industry represents a unique growth opportunity – it's currently only making up for about 2% of the overall $600B advertising industry. As we like to say here, "We're only 2% done!"
Ready to tackle the other 98% with us? Send your resume to email@example.com or apply directly online if you're interested! https://www.thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
*NOTE: We're also hiring Sr. Product Managers, Mid-Lead Level Data Scientists, Sr. UX Designers, Platform Support Specialists, and Sr. Business Intelligence Analysts!
MobilityWare | Analytics,PHP,Marketing,BI/Data,&More! | NY & Irvine, CA | Full-Time | Onsite | https://grnh.se/igxqje1
"Solitaire?! Really?" Yes – really! We have amazing people, which has earned us both 'Best Places To Work' in the OC (’15,’16,’17, and '18) and a 4.6 rating on Glassdoor. And that’s before you consider that we have the 2nd most played mobile game in the world. Your contributions touch millions, every single day.
Director of Data Analytics - Oversee in-game, marketing and monetization analysis for the studio.
Backend PHP Engineer - Be involved with the creation, development, deployment, and maintenance of our backend platform.
Also: Sr. Performance Marketing Manager, Product Manager (AdTech), Director of Engineering (AdTech & Data)