Dimensional Innovations | Kansas City / Remote | Full Time | https://dimin.com/
Rather than trying to sum up what DI does in a paragraph, please just check out this collection of projects we did for Zoo Knoxville to get an idea of what we create here: https://dimin.com/work/zoo-knoxville
We have several positions open. Senior Full Stack Developer, Full Stack Developer, 3D Visualization Designer, Motion Design Director and more.
Our tech stack (if we can call it that) is incredibly broad, but here are some of the places we spend most of our time. Vue, Node, Django, Unreal, Touch Designer, Unity, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Cameras, Sensors, Lights and the very occasional fog machine.
Have a look at the job openings and apply if you want to join my team making cool shit.
Transportant | Electrical Engineer | USA | Full-Time/Flexible | Kansas City but REMOTE | $120k-$180k
Transportant provides hardware and software to make k12 student transportation transparent, safe, and efficient for students, parents, bus drivers, teachers and administrators. This includes providing high speed on bus wifi for students, bus status notifications to parents and students via mobile apps, cameras with live streaming audio and video, turn-by-turn directions for substitute drivers, ridership tracking and management, and added safety sensors.
Started by 20 year veterans of the software security, supply chain, and mobile industries, Transportant is a small but senior technical team. Our customers are school systems across USA and Canada and are overjoyed with modern UX for transportation.
We're hoping to meet an electrical engineer to review and help iterate our hardware. This role could be full time or contract.
- Assisting in physical product life cycle of our hardware (currently designing v4 hardware):
- Architecture & design (including component selection, board layout, enclosure, cabling, and connections)
- Testing & Manufacturing (working with partners to improve manufacturability, inspecting and critiquing test runs)
- Troubleshooting (identifying problems, down to the component level)
- Monitor, evaluate, and improve production & vehicle installation processes
- Have been involved with product development cycles of semi complex electronics with deployment at scale
- Proficient use of common electronics tools and diagnostic instrumentation
- Clear written documentation skills
- Non-required bonus: skill with embedded development
Application process is fast and simple: initial video conf with founders -> small work sample test or discussion of related previous projects -> offer/decline. No whiteboard tests! Please send an email to email@example.com to start the conversation.