Metaco | Lausanne | Mid-Senior Scala, or Typescript/React, or C++, or QA Automation/SDET | REMOTE OR ONSITE We're a leading blockchain software house that provides and integrates highly secure wallets for businesses (of all types). We are looking for:
- Mid-Senior Scala developers
- Mid-Senior React/Typescript developers
- Mid-Senior C++ developers
- A Mid-Senior QA Automation engineer / SDET
- Mainly linux on the desktop and of course cloud (with a bit of openbsd) [sorry, no Windows devs]
- µServices, Cats Effect, Akka Http, Redis, Akka Cluster, Protobuf
- NodeJS, Typescript, React, Redux, ElectronJS, React Native
- Docker, k8s, terraform, Google Cloud & AWS
- C++ 14 + more
- Multiple security and cryptography approaches (prior experience not required)
- Technical testing in the interview process
Proficiency in English or French is a requirement, and a dedicated professional approach to working in a startup.
Drop a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please highlight relevant experience (recruiters/agencies, do not contact me). You can also see roles at https://www.metaco.com/careers/ but please mention hackernews.