Metaco | Lausanne | QA Automation/SDET | REMOTE (EU Only) OR ONSITE We're a leading blockchain software house that provides and integrates highly secure wallets for businesses (of all types). We are looking for a Mid-Senior QA Automation engineer / SDET
We are looking for/use:
- Coding skills in Java/Python/Go/Scala/C# (or able to be proficient in these)
- Comfortable on a linux/shell, knowledge of networking basics - we mainly linux on the desktop and of course cloud (with a bit of openbsd)
- Microservices, Docker, Google Cloud / AWS
- Multiple security and cryptography approaches (prior experience not required)
- Involvement with key players in the blockchain industry at a formative time
- Meetings kept to a minimum
- Flexible working from home (for onsite)
- Decent coffee machine
- Foosball/table football
Proficiency in English or French is a requirement, and a dedicated professional approach to working in a startup.
Drop a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please highlight relevant experience (recruiters/agencies, do NOT contact me). You can also see roles at https://www.metaco.com/careers/ but please mention hackernews.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Inpher (https://www.inpher.io/) | New York (USA), Lausanne (Switzerland), Paris (France) | Software Engineers | Full-time | Onsite
At Inpher, we believe that privacy and security are foundational to the future of computing and have built enterprise products to make this vision a reality. We are a small team of veteran founders, world-renowned cryptographers and proven software engineers. We are headquartered in New York City, with satellite offices in San Francisco and Lausanne, Switzerland, and have raised $14M in funding.
Apply at https://www.inpher.io/careers
Or email to me directly at $email@example.com, where each ascii character of $user can be obtained by solving for x and converting to base-128,
x = 145767 mod 611939, x = 109572 mod 598463