ChainSecurity | Blockchain Security Engineer | Full-time | INTERNS , REMOTE, Zurich, Switzerland | VISA possible | https://chainsecurity.com/
ChainSecurity is a young and innovative cybersecurity company that operates in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Our mission is to make the blockchain space secure and trustworthy for people, companies, and governments alike. We are proud of our security experts from the renowned universities ETH Zurich, EPFL Lausanne and others. We are trusted by 100+ blockchain companies and established corporations with security audits and services. We have secured complex systems for top blockchain clients, such as decentralized finance (DeFi) projects, and multinational organizations, such as banks and industrial consortia.
A ChainSecurity Auditor will review the most complex blockchain projects to find vulnerabilities which no-one else can. By using state of the art tools, expert knowledge and a deep understanding of the fundamentals, we secure projects handling billions, often forming the foundation in the new paradigm of an open financial system. We are looking for engineers who are extremely curious, think critically, and have the drive to learn and discover. We welcome experienced hires, but also fresh or soon-to-be graduates with high potential and an interest in blockchain and cybersecurity.
* Work directly with the developers of the most successful teams in the blockchain industry to audit their code and secure their products
* Contribute to our security tools and create new ones in collaboration with our internal research team
* Conduct security research and publish your findings
* Strong background in software engineering, focused on security relevant areas and most importantly being able to reason about complex code
* Experience with penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, threat modeling or similar is a plus
* Basic knowledge of cryptography
* Proficiency with Linux and Git
* Good written communication skills
* Fluent in OOP programming language
Bonus Points - Formal Verification, White Box, Vulnerability Scanning / Blockchain Knowledge / Consensus Algorithms
Questions about the role? Contact: email@example.com