Geoblink |Data Scientist & Data Engineer| Madrid | Remote or Onsite | 45.000€ to 55.000€
We are a series A startup dedicated to change the face of Location Intelligence and how business use and think about data! We are looking for Engineers who are passionate about databases, Big Data and ETLs and Scientists who are passionate about finding, processing and modelling data to solve real world problems...as everyone else is!
Working with us means that you would be one of the main points of reference to, given a product requirement, figure out how to obtain the different types of data that will make it possible, and transform them into meaningful insights so that they can be consumed by the back end systems that fuel our multi-country solution.
If you're interested in applying or finding out more check out our career page: https://www.geoblink.com/work-with-us/
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ Join us!
Occipital (The Spatial Computing Company) | Full-time | ONSITE | Boulder, CO & San Francisco, CA
At Occipital, we’re working on spatial computing - using computer vision to 3D reconstruct and understand your surroundings so that software can operate over real-world spaces. We believe it will power the next generation of augmented reality and some of the key parts of virtual reality as well. https://occipital.com
* ACCURACY AND TEST ENGINEER (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
* ASSISTANT CONTROLLER (BOULDER)
* BACKEND ENGINEER (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
* CALIBRATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER (BOULDER)
* CHANNEL MANAGER (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
* COMPUTER VISION ENGINEER (SAN FRANCISCO, BOULDER OR MADRID)
* FIRMWARE / EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER (BOULDER)
* FRONTEND ENGINEER (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
* MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
* MARKETING MANAGER (SAN FRANCISCO OR BOULDER)
For detailed information check out https://occipital.com/jobs
If you apply please mention that you saw this post on Hacker News. Thanks!