UsabilityHub | Melbourne, Australia | Senior Software Engineers | Full-time | Onsite
UsabilityHub is hiring senior engineers to join our team in Melbourne. If you’re not familiar, we help businesses (including Amazon, NASA, and Reddit) be more human-centered by making user research easy to conduct and fun to participate in.
We’re a bootstrapped, profitable, and sustainable company, with a focus on building great products, not chasing growth for the sake of it.
Ideally you’re a generalist who is capable across back-end (Ruby, Rails, Postgres) and front-end (Typescript, React, Redux, Webpack), but if you specialize in one area and are still getting up to speed in the other, don’t let that dissuade you from applying. It’s more meaningful to us that you’re a great developer and a keen learner.
- $120-$132k AUD base salary (FTE) + super
- the option to work 0.8, 0.9, or full time
- the option to regularly work from home
- generous paid parental leave (14 weeks primary / 6 weeks secondary)
- profit share scheme among employees
- a warm, friendly & relaxed team
For more info, and to apply, see the full job listing: https://usabilityhub.com/careers/senior-fullstack-engineer