Weploy | Product Manager | REMOTE (AU, JP, NZ) or ON-SITE (Melbourne, AU) | Full-time
Weploy is an on-demand staffing platform for customer service. We're building out a new version of our platform and need a product engineer to help us manage what we need build now and in the future.
Stile Education | Melbourne, Australia | Full-time | Onsite (flexible WFH) and Remote (AEST) | Engineering Manager, Tooling Engineer, Support Engineer, Frontend Engineer, SRE, Full Stack Engineer (Junior, Mid and Senior)
We're a small, diverse, tight-knit team with a mission to radically improve main-stream science education at schools. By creating world-class science lessons, coupled with intuitive tools that allow teachers to take advantage of the latest pedagogies, we’ve already helped several hundred thousand students in Australia get excited about science.
Stile is already used in 1 out of 3 Australian schools, and over the next few years, we're striving to perfect our product and bring our lessons to the rest of the world. This is an opportunity to have a big influcence on education from within a small, high impact team.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brosa Design | Senior/Lead Software Engineer | Melbourne, Australia (Full-Time, Remote-OK) | https://apply.workable.com/brosadesign/j/77C2849E16/
Hello, we’re Brosa and it’s our mission to make it simple for people to create a home they’ll love. Founded in Melbourne in 2014, we’re famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience. We’re one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador. We’re a team that is thriving amid the global economic climate and recently closed a $4M round with strategic investors to help fuel our future growth.
Brosa is looking for a Lead / Senior Full-stack Software engineer to join our team. You'll be responsible for the design, build, and maintenance of product and platform services, as well as infrastructure that powers Brosa. This is a role with broad technical responsibilities. We’re open to remote candidates anywhere in Australia, and also looking to find local candidates in Melbourne who enjoy being in an office environment. We’re also open to sponsoring an overseas candidate if they are looking to relocate locally.
No recruiters or agencies please.
Seer Medical | Software Engineer | Melbourne, Australia | Full Time | 70% Onsite | https://www.seermedical.com/ Seer Medical is an Australian med-tech company. We’re building a wearable EEG monitoring device to support the in-home diagnosis of neurological, sleep and cardiac conditions. We already see more than double the patients requiring video-EEG than all of Australia’s hospitals combined and we’re expanding globally.We’re looking for: - a versatile Typescript developer to work on our iPad diagnostics app and cloud platform. - a Junior software engineer Technologies used: - Typescript - React & React Native - PostgreSQL - Rust & Python Interested? Email me: nick [at] company domain
TainData | Melbourne, Australia | Contract, Full-Time or Co-Founder | Remote OK, Onsite OK, Visa possible (pending Australia's border restrictions lifting)
We're a vendor of data monitoring and automation technology for small-to-medium sized agriculturalists - mostly growers of wine grapes, fruits, vegetables, grains, pulses, etc. We’ve supplied technology to some of the world's leading food and wine producers.
Our main products are:
- A data monitor that reads soil moisture and other environmental metrics, and uploads data to the cloud via Cat-M1, and a partner web app that displays data on maps+graphs and manages the devices. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/versatile-data-logger-help-gr...
- A webapp that displays data from a network of 70+ weather stations across some major growing regions of Australia, and displays weather data updated every 10 minutes and long-term historical graphs https://cotl.com.au/launch.html
We're looking for people with the following skills:
- Electronics engineering - designing circuits and circuit boards for IoT data monitoring/control applications, using Freescale microcontrollers or comparable components. Experience with contemporary cellular data networks (Cat M1, NB-IoT) very welcome, as well as other radio data technologies, e.g., LoraWAN, DigiMesh, ZigBee, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi.
- Programming for above hardware platforms, ideally very experienced with C, but familiarity with (or enthusiasm to learn) Freescale/Motorola assembly language a big advantage.
- Full stack web application development, with experience with/willingness to learn Ruby on Rails, React, React Native.
- Machine learning/image processing specialists.
This would be particularly interesting to someone who wants to go deep developing a new hardware/firmware architecture for this industry; something like what Cisco IOS is to networking, but for agriculture data monitoring/control.
For more info, contact: tom+jobs at taindata.com.