Southeast USA including: Virginia (Arlington and Dulles), Maryland (Annapolis Junction), South Carolina (Greenville), Alabama (Huntsville), Florida (Melbourne), Texas (Austin and San Antonio), Pennsylvania (State College) and possibly others, all ONSITE. Citizenship is a job requirement.
We do emulators, JIT, hypervisors, stuff similar to valgrind, debuggers, manual disassembly, binary static analysis, parsers, and assembly. We write our own low-level tools, frequently in C99 to run on Linux. We also use IDA Pro, ghidra, qemu, Simics, JTAG debuggers, gdb, Coverity, KlocWork, LLVM, and so on. Easily transferable skills include those related to compilers, kernel drivers, embedded RTOSes, vectorizing, firmware, VxWorks BSP development, symbolic execution, boot loaders, software verification, concolic testing, abstract interpretation, satisfiability (SAT, SMT) solvers, and decompilers. We work with more than a dozen architectures including PowerPC/ppc, MIPS, ARM/Thumb/AArch64, x86/x64/Intel, DSPs, and microcontrollers. We hire from no-degree to PhD. Common degrees include Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mathematics.
We don't normally work overtime, and we get paid more if we do. We're never expected to take work home or be on call. Because of the citizenship requirement, there is no chance that the work will be outsourced. Flex-time is fairly extreme; some do randomish hours.
Location hints: Pick Arlington for a car-free life, subway included. Pick Florida or Texas to live in a place with solid gun rights and no state income tax. Pick Florida for almost no traffic or commute, surfing, and a median house price of about $150,000.
You can email me at users.sf.net, with account name albert.
Cromulence, LLC in Melbourne, FL, is looking for a Software Engineer to support advanced research and development contracts. Successful candidate will be capable of working independently or side-by-side within a team structure to develop and deliver successful program capabilities. Multiple openings exist and labor grade will be consummate with experience.
- Proficient C/C++ programming skills
- Software Engineering/Development experience
- Embedded systems development experience
- Understand assembly programming concepts
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux APIs
- Network communications development
- Familiarity with software protection and binary analysis
- Full-spectrum cyber operations
- Program analysis
- Software-defined networking for cyber defense
- Cryptographic techniques for assured computation
- Symbolic logic and theorem proving for automating network configuration
- Wired and wireless systems architectures and protocols
- Application of mathematic, statistics, and linguistics to large data sets
- Artificial intelligence
Qualified applicants must hold a U.S. Citizenship
Active Top-Secret clearance (preferred)
Applicants may be subject to additional security requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline (equivalent professional experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org