GRAIL | Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer in Test, | Menlo Park, CA and London, UK | Onsite | https://grail.com
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test.
Senior Software Engineer (Menlo Park): https://bit.ly/35QqSZu
Software Engineer (London): https://bit.ly/39TQ9ov
Software Engineer, Test: https://bit.ly/2YAauMW
Robinhood | Software Engineer | Menlo Park, CA | Full-time
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We're hiring for all types of roles! Android, iOS, Frontend, Backend, Technical Program Manager, and more.
If you're interested, please email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Globality (https://www.globality.com): Menlo Park | Palo Alto | London | Tel Aviv | Full-Time
Globality builds an online marketplace for companies to buy and sell professional services (think marketing, consulting, legal, HR, and IT).
We enable talented small businesses bid on the same projects as multinational corporations, allowing for richer competition and an even playing field in world commerce.
At the heart of the network is our ML recommendation engine that surfaces the best-fit providers for each given project.
There are open positions for senior engineers across our FE, BE, SRE, and AI organizations.
We work primarily with python and JS (Flask, GraphQL, express), we have everything as infrastructure-as-code and we have ~200 micro-services running in production.
On the AI side - we focus on core research for NLP processing and developing recommender systems. If DL transformer networks, reinforcement learning, and large scale web crawling interests you then get in touch!
You can see more information at: https://www.globality.com/en-us/careers
If you’d like to reach out personally for any questions or to talk further, you can also reach me at: email@example.com
Avi Zurel Senior director, production engineering - Globality
Transform | https://TransformHD.com | Menlo Park, CA | Full-time | REMOTE
About Us: Transform is a deepfake video chat app that eliminates camera anxiety & reduces social inhibitions so that people can focus on being present with each other instead of worrying about how they look. Turn any photo of yourself into a "skin" that you can use to represent yourself in video chat. Or just design your own synthetic face & use that. The Transform network uses 100x less bandwidth than traditional video chat, making video chat accessible to the billions of people on earth without broadband.
This is a remote position open to candidates located within a 2 hour flight from the Bay Area. In lieu of an office, we host monthly “onsites” at travel destinations like Lake Tahoe, Jackson Hole & Newport Beach.
About You: You will be one of the first 5 engineers at Transform. You will work directly with the founders and contribute both ideas and code. You will be asked to weigh in on engineering, product & business decisions. As the company succeeds, you will hopefully grow into a leadership role & potentially run an entire team.
We have five open positions right now:
* Engineer (AI) - Design & implement neural networks to solve variety of mission-critical facial synthesis & classification problems (Tensorflow, Keras, Python; 1-3 years experience)
* Sr. Engineer (AI) - Design & implement neural networks to solve variety of mission-critical facial synthesis & classification problems (Tensorflow, Keras, Python; 3-5 years experience)
* Principle Engineer (Backend) - Design & implement a backend infrastructure for our realtime peer-to-peer synthetic video chat network, including APIs & machine learning pipelines (Python/Django/Flask, C/C++, AWS; 5+ years experience)
* Principle Engineer (iOS) - Build our iPhone app and push the boundaries of what is possible on the latest hardware (Swift, C/C++, CoreML, Consumer Social DNA; 7+ years experience)
* Principle Designer (UX/UI) - Lead and design a magical and seamless experience for our users (5+ years experience)
To apply: Email me yousif at transformhd.com with your linkedin or resume
Sequoia Capital Global Equities | Data Engineer | Menlo Park, CA | Full time | Remote or On-Site
We're an investment fund affiliated with Sequoia Capital that invests primarily in the publicly traded equity securities of companies in the technology, media, and telecommunications ("TMT") sectors. We have 15 employees and we're looking for a data engineer to join our data science team of two.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the maintenance of existing data infrastructure
- Contribute to the development of new projects where data collection may be required
- Work with two data scientists to learn how to extract data and signals from large data sets
- Identify high potential new data sources and develop creative solutions to add value to the fund's investment research process
- Three or more years of development or DevOps experience. Our ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong programming skills in Python, with experience in Django, Scrapy or Celery frameworks a plus
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services, both in managing servers and processing large data sets
- Detailed understanding of and experience working with relational databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team and to work independently
- Machine learning experience preferred but not required. Strong analytical skill set with experience working with large, structured or unstructured, data sets
- Technical degree from a leading university in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics or Engineering
- Interest in learning about technology investing and building skills in the nascent data science industry for hedge funds
- Financial services experience a plus, but not required
- Work authorization in the United States
Please email us your resume at scgedatajobs at sequoiacap.com