Monadical.com | Senior Full-Stack Engineers / Rust Developers/ DevOps Engineer/ Senior Unity Developer / Content Creator-Science Writer / Technical Sales Engineer | Full-Time | Montreal / Colombia| REMOTE | https://monadical.com/team.html#careers / firstname.lastname@example.org
We're a full-stack consultancy, committed to building software that outlasts us. We have a wide variety of interesting projects including building unified data formats for neuroscience labs to share data sets, developing custom medical software for doctors, and creating platforms for real estate agencies. We're growing quickly and we’re short on senior management and engineering talent.
We're looking to hire senior DevOps, Rust developers, Unity developers, Full-stack engineers with strong Python and/or JS experience, a Content Creator, and a Technical Sales Engineer, who are driven and want to play a lead role in growing an exciting company. We have dedicated time for self-improvement, blogging, talks, and contribution to FOSS. Our goal is to be a workplace with a strong focus on learning, where client projects provide a base of capital for us to all work on dream projects of our own. We have an inclusive, transparent culture with a public company principles handbook.
See more details and apply here: https://monadical.com/team.html#careers If you have any questions, drop us an email at email@example.com
We’re looking for:
- Senior Full-Stack and Front-End developer strong at Python and/or JS, experience in client relations, project management, design, Django, React. Experience with mobile is a plus.
- Rust developer with client management and product management experience. Experience with React JS and Cryptocurrency environment is a plus.
- Senior Unity Developer with experience in game programming or multimedia project and knowledge of C#.
- DevOps Engineer with confidence in problem solving and debugging problems across multiple complex systems, and experience with: Sysadmin on unix-based systems, deploying and managing apps w/ kubernetes & docker-compose, managing cloud environments, e.g. AWS/GCP/Azure/etc., managing traditional Ubuntu VMs with supervisord/bash/fish, developing and debugging data pipelines at scale, configuring and operating PostgreSQL, MySQL, and/or MariaDB, configuring and operating nginx, haproxy, & other web servers, developing and testing backup solutions using NFS/SSHFS/etc.
- Content Creator / Science Writer with strong background in writing/storytelling and copy editing.
- Technical Sales Engineer with strong entrepreneurial drive, and strong business development/sales experience. Experience/education in Software engineering.
Sense | https://sense.com | Multiple Positions | Cambridge, MA, US & Montreal, QC, CA | REMOTE & Onsite (see positions for detail) | Full-time
Sense is making a difference in climate change by helping homeowners manage their energy. Get insights into how your appliances use energy, know what's on without smart appliances or IoT hubs, get alerts or automate your home if you like, or just sit back and save some money and energy.
We have an incredibly productive cross-functional technology team, doing nearly everything in-house: electrical & mechanical engineering, embedded linux, DSP, cloud backend, data science and machine learning, mobile and full-stack web. This means there's great opportunities for personal growth. Basically anything you're interested in learning about, there are experts in-house.
We have partnerships with major players in the energy space: Schneider Electric (electric panels) and Landis & Gyr (electric meters). We are scaling up, and you can help!* Data Science * Electrical Engineering * Embedded, Mobile, Web * Backend, SRE * Manufacturing Engineer * Many others! Sound interesting? Join our team!
Touch base with me (jonah at sense․com) if you want to chat! I've been here for 5 years in a individual contributor role. I'm currently spending my time working on our embedded platform, from linux drivers through DSP, data science through cloud connectivity, but I can put you in touch with folks from other areas of the stack if you want to learn more.
No recruiters, please.
Cisco - Webex Calling | Software Developer (All levels) | Montreal, QC | Full Time | https://www.webex.com/cloud-calling.html
Cisco’s Webex Calling team is a dynamic organization looking for developers capable of delivering best-in-class collaboration technologies quickly and efficiently without impacting the availability of the end users’ services.
The development team is responsible for developing and supporting a distributed telephony system. Our system is part of the Webex Calling product to ensure proper interactions between Webex users and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). The Calling portion is a sub-functional area of the well-known Webex Unified Communications product. The telephony application server (TAS) is also deployed and operated by the largest telecommunication companies in the world hosting and serving millions of end users.
What you will do: * Develop the “on-the-edge" ever evolving Webex Calling cloud-based product involving a large aggregation of microservices. * Design, code, test, monitor and support functional areas / services for the Cisco Webex Calling product using CI/CD methodology in a DevOps environment. * Use and enhance internal quality systems like development pipeline(s) and test automation frameworks to improve reliability and quality. * Ensure design security best practices for cloud services. * Troubleshoot and improve software components and services owned by your group. * Actively participate in the future of the Cisco Webex Calling product.
We have multiple openings for at every developer levels, from new graduates to senior developers.
We use Java, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, MariaDB (Galera). We value demonstrable experience solving difficult problems, explaining your thought process succinctly and good communication skills (oral and written). If working on a large distributed system that scales to millions of users sounds appealing, contact us.
Apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org | Visit https://www.webex.com/cloud-calling.html for more details about our offering.
Touchpoint Group | Senior Java Developer | New Zealand | Full Time | https://ipiphany.ai Ipiphany is an AI Feedback Analytics product used by companies such as Uber, Verizon, Bank of Montreal and JP Morgan.
Looking for senior java developer based in New Zealand - ideally with some experience working with Ontologies, NLP and Graph technologies.
Interested? Email email@example.com
Lerna AI (Stealth)| Full-stack Founding Engineer (Java) | Permanent | Montreal | Canada | REMOTE and/or VISA | Salary + Stocks
You are passionate about private AI, novel technologies, and have built scalable back-end systems?
We are a VC-backed stealth deep-tech startup helping mobile-first businesses improve their user engagement privately, via on-device Federated Learning. The founding team comprises Harvard, Cambridge and Barclays alumni.
We are looking to onboard our first (founding) engineer with senior fullstack experience. You'll be working on a combination of backend microservices, mobile SDK, and privacy-preserving ML libraries. You will need to be comfortable (4+ years of experience) with Java, and at least one of the mobile development frameworks. Extra points if you have delivered ML deployments or mobile SDKs, or have worked in agile high-pace startup environments.
What we can promise: -You will be an integral part to the founding team and have a high level of autonomy -You’ll be shaping together with us the architecture, the future of our deep-tech startup, and ultimately the mobile federated learning industry altogether -Your hard work will be compensated with a generous stock options package
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Package: -75,000-100,000 CAD -0.5-2.5% in stock options
Sense | https://sense.com | Boston, Montreal, Remote | Full-Time
Hi. I'm Ryan, VP of Engineering and cofounder at Sense. We're serious about having a real impact on climate change, and we're growing!
We're building an AI and automation platform for home energy infrastructure to reduce global carbon emissions by making homes smart and efficient. Come join our team and ship a great consumer product built on our unique machine learning technology. We have a wide range of interesting technical challenges, a deep stack that spans embedded, native mobile, web, and the cloud, and a team of highly curious, collaborative engineers who enjoy solving hard problems together.
- Front-end engineer - https://apply.workable.com/j/8ABE5ED3ED
- Embedded engineer - https://apply.workable.com/j/ADDB5A7717
- Backend engineer - https://apply.workable.com/j/D0B053AC9E
- Software QA engineer - https://apply.workable.com/j/A4DE9F10B8
- Android engineer - https://apply.workable.com/j/F10ACF74F4
- iOS engineer - https://apply.workable.com/j/604E967DBB
- Machine learning scientist - https://apply.workable.com/j/47B2E3C4A5
- Electrical engineer - https://apply.workable.com/j/EF829F4E07
- Senior manufacturing engineer - https://apply.workable.com/j/A78BB67127
Sonder | https://www.sonder.com | Montreal, SF, Toronto, Vancouver, Remote | Full-Time
Sonder is transforming hospitality. We are building the operating system for the future of the hospitality industry. Technology is at the core of powering the platform for the world's first deconstructed hotel and we are the first to do it. We recently announced that we are going public via a SPAC. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented engineers to join us on this journey.
- Software Developer | Montreal: https://grnh.se/45bc27d02us
- Software Developer | Toronto - Remote: https://grnh.se/631d2fd32us
- Software Developer, Platform | Toronto - Remote: https://grnh.se/0753705c2us
- Software Developer, Platform | Montreal: https://grnh.se/2e8ca3ab2us
- DevOps Engineer | Montreal: https://grnh.se/be9ef0142us
- DevOps Engineer | Toronto: https://grnh.se/85f1e3d22us
- Site Reliability Engineer | Montreal: https://grnh.se/a5b627992us
- Site Reliability Engineer | Toronto - Remote: https://grnh.se/32e029302us
- Senior Software Developer | Montreal: https://grnh.se/b5d00cd42us
- Senior Software Developer | Toronto - Remote: https://grnh.se/3b5ae1b92us
- Senior Software Developer | Vancouver - Remote: https://grnh.se/9325687d2us
- Engineer Manager | Seattle: https://grnh.se/0b3a48aa2us
Borrowell | Full Stack Developers (all levels) | Remote within Canada with offices in Toronto/Kelowna/Montreal | Full Time, Permanent, Benefits from Day 1
Borrowell pioneered free credit scores for all Canadians in 2017 and we’ve won LinkedIn's Top 15 Startups on the Rise, Fintech of the Year, Deloitte Tech Fast 50, Best Workplaces in Tech/for Women/for Mental Wellness, Most Impactful Companies in Canada, and more. We’re proud to be a gender-balanced company with women-identifying and POC representation from the executive suite down. Our mission is to make financial stability available for anyone, and we’ve been growing quickly with almost 2 million members and $98 million in funding since 2017. After we acquired our partner, Refresh Financial, in February 2021, we doubled growth/revenues/people to ~140 people with tons of opportunities for your own personal growth.
Full Stack Developers (all levels - C#, .NET Core, Angular, Typescript, ES6, Azure): https://apply.workable.com/borrowell/j/0211524D7C
Lead Developer: https://apply.workable.com/borrowell/j/0644B9FBBE
Product Manager: https://apply.workable.com/borrowell/j/761F4A0034/
Salesforce Developer: https://apply.workable.com/borrowell/j/740370BC07
Less technical roles: Customer Care reps, Director of Customer Success, HR Generalist, Customer Success/Product Specialist reps, Performance Marketing Manager → Found here: https://borrowell.com/careers
Coming up: Automation Developer, Senior Back End Developer
Optable | Montreal, QC, CA | Senior Developer in Devops | Full-Time
Optable is building a decentralized data management and connectivity platform designed for the media and advertising industry. We operate private instances of our software on behalf of our customers. We use modern, secure multiparty computation and cryptographic techniques to allow matching of data while protecting privacy.
As DevOps, you will be responsible for the architecture, performance, security, and reliability of our cloud infrastructure. You will work closely with the product development teams to build scalable applications that achieve our required throughput and latency SLOs. You will also be at the forefront of various challenging infrastructure projects such as
- A multi-tenant platform that supports programmatic creation of isolated instances using k8s operators.
- Porting from GCP to AWS with the long-term goal of becoming k8s native and cloud agnostic.
- Scaling instances to 1M+ queries per second in production.
Our tech stack
- Golang for the backend services, APIs and jobs.
- Typescript, React and Material UI for the GUI.
- PostgreSQL as the main datastore.
- Bigtable as a scalable storage for our bespoke Graph DB.
- Kubernetes on GKE/EKS with terraform and docker for infrastructure.
AdGear | Montreal | REMOTE (Canada-based) | Multiple Roles | Full-time | https://adgear.com/
We are Montreal based AdGear (belonging to the Samsung Ads business) working in the AdTech space with a broad tech stack (Erlang, go, ruby, Java, TypeScript, React) and dealing with over a million request per second and a massive amount of data, across channels, globally.
Awesome people! Great technical challenges! Cool perks and benefits! Big growth!
If you’re an enthusiastic team player eager to learn from and/or coach open and friendly peers while caring for your craft and engineering practices, please reach out to me directly (email in profile) or apply online. We have multiple openings across the board:
* Erlang Developers
* Go Developers
* Ruby/Rails Developers
* React Developers
* Java Developers