magicplan | Senior iOS developer| Full time | Montreal, Canada | Remote (need Canada work permit)|https://magicplan.app/careers
magicplan is an app to measure and create plans quickly using the camera on your smartphone or tablet.
Our offices are located in Montreal Old Port, Nantes and Munich, though this position is open in Montreal. The magicplan Montreal office is also home to our research and development team which provides a thriving environment for work creativity and team efforts. Please apply via our website, I encourage you to mention that you saw the post via Catherine on Hacker News. https://www.magicplan.app
Lyft Level 5 | Self-driving Research | London, UK | Full-Time | Onsite
Level 5 is looking for doers and creative problem solvers to join us in developing the leading self-driving system for ridesharing. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise, and each has the opportunity to have an outsized influence on the future of our technology. Our world-class software and hardware experts work in brand new garages and labs in Palo Alto, California, and offices in London, England and Munich, Germany. And we're moving at an incredible pace: we're currently servicing employee rides in our test vehicles on the Lyft app. Learn more at lyft.com/level5.
This newly formed team will develop new experimental solutions that combine the latest findings in cutting-edge computer vision, deep learning and large-scale data processing to advance the capabilities of our existing systems and to advance the state-of-the-art of the field. We are looking for Research Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers.
Responsibilities: -Work in a small, high-velocity team of engineers and researchers -Design and prototype new computer vision and deep learning solutions -Develop case studies and experimentally validate hypotheses Collaborate with AV engineering teams in productionizing systems -Advance the state-of-the-art, publish and represent Level 5 at top-tier conferences (e.g. CVPR, NeurIPS, ICCV, RSS, ICRA)
Experience & Skills: - Hands-on deep learning experience (deep learning, reinforcement learning, GAN, autoencoders etc.)
QAware | Frontend, Backend | München (Munich) / Mainz, Germany | Full-time, Part-time, INTERNS, ONSITE
QAware is a project house with ~115 employees, creating value for enterprise customers like BMW, Deutsche Telekom, Allianz and more. QAware was founded in 2005 and is very well funded.
We are continuously ranked among the top employers in Germany (, ) - in 2020 we are ranked 2nd in whole Germany and 1st in the IT sector of whole Germany. For more perks, see . I'm already working there for close to 7 years, as my managers are treating me very well and the projects are (most of the time) interesting. And we don't have open plan offices!
Office in Munich is close to public transport "Giesing". Office in Mainz is near public transport "Römisches Theather". Office language is German.
- Marketing manager: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/senior-marketingmanager-...
- Software engineer https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/softwareingenieur-in/
- Senior software engineer https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/senior-softwareingenieur...
- Software architect https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/softwarearchitektin/
- Project manager https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/it-projektleiter/
- IT Consultant https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/it-beraterin/
Contact me at moritz (dot) kammerer (at) qaware (dot) de
Please don't send CVs to me, I'm just a mere software guy. If you have questions, I'm happy to answer them!
Tulip | https://tulip.co/careers | Boston, MA and Munich, Germany | Full time | Onsite
Do you want to help transform manufacturing? We are building the best team in the industry to bring consumer-grade user experiences to a space dominated by ancient enterprise technology. Our platform enables our customers to create apps without code and to connect their apps to machines, sensors and smart tools. These augmented production lines would otherwise rely on paper to share information.
We have offices in Somerville, MA and Munich, Germany and have raised $52m from NEA, Vertex, and other leading investors. Our customers include some of the largest manufacturers in the world across numerous verticals of the manufacturing industry.
We'd love to talk to anyone interested, but in particular we are looking to bring folks on in:
- SRE/DevOps: Kubernetes-admin, scalable monitoring across the firewall, hybrid cloud/on-prem deployment
- SRE/DevOps: Azure cloud architect, ideally with container service/AKS experience
- QA Engineer: build out a robust testing pipeline across all areas of the stack, from Hardware up to UI.
- Web Development: React+Redux frontend, NodeJS+Mongo+Postgres+Redis backend, syncing data with Meteor, delivering useful, real-time experiences in the browser and on Electron
- Data & Pipeline Engineering: planning, implementing, and finding insights with our next generation of process & sensor analytics
- IoT/Embedded Software: delivering a reliable, extensible HW platform across arm and x86, all manner of bus/IO tech
Apply at https://tulip.co/careers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applied Intuition | Software, Sr. Software, Sr Frontend | Bay Area, Detroit, Tokyo, Munich | Onsite, VISA | Full-time [ACTIVELY HIRING].
Help determine the future of autonomy. Applied Intuition provides the infrastructure to safely develop, test, and deploy autonomous vehicles at scale. We've raised funds from A16Z and General Catalyst. Applied Intuition equips engineering and product development teams with software that makes it faster, safer, and easier to bring autonomy to market. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Detroit, Tokyo, and Munich, Applied is composed of software and automotive experts from the top companies in the world (such as Google, Amazon, Apple, Waymo, Tesla, Delphi, GM, and Bosch). We are hiring for all roles listed on our website, but the following roles are P0 priorities:
-Senior Frontend Engineer (Bay Area)
-Recruiter (Bay Area)
-Technical Sourcer (Bay Area)
-Recruiting Coordinator (Bay Area)
-Senior AV Engineer (Los Angeles)
-Senior Planning and Control Engineer (Los Angeles)
-DevOps Engineer (Bay Area)
-Inside Sales Representative (Bay Area)
I joined Applied in 2020, and have only great things to say about the culture, the product, and the team. Our tech stack is cutting edge and a blast to work on, our pace is fast but sane, and our customers love us (and demand a lot from our product). If you're interested in bringing a deep software skillset to autonomous vehicles, Applied is a fantastic place to land in this industry. There is a wonderfully wide mix of age and experience here as well.
Apply online, every application is read: https://www.appliedintuition.com/careers or email me (def + @<company address>) with any questions.
Celonis (https://www.celonis.com) | Multiple Roles | Munich (Germany), Raleigh, NC | Full time | ONSITE (currently WFH)
Celonis is a German tech startup with a >2.5BN valuation and the global leader in process mining technology. We mine data from arbitrary source systems such as SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft and many other enterprise systems to help our customers discover process inefficiencies and turn insights into action. Companies around the world, including Siemens, L’Oréal, Uber, Citi, Airbus, and Vodafone, rely on Celonis technology.
RALEIGH, NC, US
- Certification Program Manager (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/179916/374423/1606851...)
- Integrations Consultant (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/174775/374423/1606851...)
- Senior Customer Support Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/175367/374423/1606851...)
- Customer Support Delivery Manager (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/175812/374423/1606851...)
- Backend Java Developer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/179717/374423/1606850...)
- Senior Hadoop Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/179718/374423/1606850...)
- Senior Frontend Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166839/374423/1606850...)
- Senior Java Fullstack Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166840/374423/1606850...)
- Senior Java Developer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166841/374423/1606850...)
- Data Pipeline Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/174662/374423/1606850...)
- System Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/175223/374423/1606850...)
- Platform Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/176774/374423/1606850...)
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/177239/374423/1606850...)
Uncountable | San Francisco & Munich | Full Stack & Internships
Uncountable accelerates the innovation of the world’s largest materials and chemicals companies. With the Uncountable Web Platform and our optimization algorithms, our customers get better products to the market in half the time. We currently have 15 employees and are headquartered in the Design District in SF.
Full Stack Engineers | $120k - $220k + Equity
---> Uncountable is looking for an experienced engineer who can spearhead the development of the Uncountable Web Platform. The position is heavily product-driven and comes with challenges across the stack.
--> Summer internships and working student positions are also available.
These are full-time positions in San Francisco, CA or Munich, Bavaria. They are usually onsite but are more flexible currently. Learn more: https://www.uncountable.com/careers
Relayr | Berlin/Munich/Katowice | ONSITE | Full Time |https://relayr.io/
Relayr is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse delivering the most complete solution for risk-free digital transformations. We unleash data insights from existing equipment, machines and production lines to improve our customers’ business outcomes. With around 300+ employees, we are a truly global family with several locations worldwide. Named twice the hottest start-up in Berlin by WIRED magazine and a winner of The Spark - the German Digital Award, relayr is now part of the Munich Re group. Our IoT platform development is driven by our engineers and built using recent technologies. We value good working relationships and engineers who stand up for their ideas. We'd love to hear from you!
Senior Scala Developer (m/f/d) – Berlin https://relayr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=228&source=aWQ9...
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) – Berlin https://relayr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=241&source=aWQ9...
Backend Developer/Data Engineer (m/f/d) – Munich https://relayr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=222&source=aWQ9...
Senior Scala Developer (m/f/d) – Katowice https://relayr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=240&source=aWQ9...
Senior Java Backend Engineer (m/f/d) – Katowice https://relayr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=211&source=aWQ9...
Mid/Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) – Katowice https://relayr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=238&source=aWQ9...
QA Engineer (m/f/d) – Katowice https://relayr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=244&source=aWQ9...
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch! email@example.com