Lyft Level 5 | Self-driving Research | London, UK | Full-Time | Onsite
Level 5 is looking for doers and creative problem solvers to join us in developing the leading self-driving system for ridesharing. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise, and each has the opportunity to have an outsized influence on the future of our technology. Our world-class software and hardware experts work in brand new garages and labs in Palo Alto, California, and offices in London, England and Munich, Germany. And we're moving at an incredible pace: we're currently servicing employee rides in our test vehicles on the Lyft app. Learn more at lyft.com/level5.
This newly formed team will develop new experimental solutions that combine the latest findings in cutting-edge computer vision, deep learning and large-scale data processing to advance the capabilities of our existing systems and to advance the state-of-the-art of the field. We are looking for Research Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers.
Responsibilities: -Work in a small, high-velocity team of engineers and researchers -Design and prototype new computer vision and deep learning solutions -Develop case studies and experimentally validate hypotheses Collaborate with AV engineering teams in productionizing systems -Advance the state-of-the-art, publish and represent Level 5 at top-tier conferences (e.g. CVPR, NeurIPS, ICCV, RSS, ICRA)
Experience & Skills: - Hands-on deep learning experience (deep learning, reinforcement learning, GAN, autoencoders etc.)
Apply at lyft.com/careers or get in touch direct - firstname.lastname@example.org
QAware | Frontend, Backend | München (Munich) / Mainz, Germany | Full-time, Part-time, INTERNS, ONSITE
QAware is a project house with ~115 employees, creating value for enterprise customers like BMW, Deutsche Telekom, Allianz and more. QAware was founded in 2005 and is very well funded.
We are continuously ranked among the top employers in Germany (, ) - in 2020 we are ranked 2nd in whole Germany and 1st in the IT sector of whole Germany. For more perks, see . I'm already working there for 6 years, as my managers are treating me very well and the projects are (most of the time) interesting. And we don't have open plan offices!
Office in Munich is close to public transport "Giesing". Office in Mainz is near public transport "Römisches Theather". Office language is German.
- Software engineer: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/softwareingenieurin/
- Senior software engineer: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/senior-softwareingenieur...
- Software architect: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/softwarearchitektin/
- Project manager: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/it-projektleiterin/
- IT Consultant: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/it-beraterin/
Questions? Contact me at moritz (dot) kammerer (at) qaware (dot) de
Fujitsu TDS GmbH | Germany | Berlin, Munich, Neckarsulm + Remote and many other
- Systemadministrator Linux und Datenbanken (w/m/d) https://fujitsu.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/systemadminis...
- Senior / Principal SAN / NAS / Ceph Storage Consultant (w/m/d) https://fujitsu.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/senior-princi...
- Systemadministrator – System Management (Server Monitoring) (w/m/d) https://fujitsu.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/systemadminis...
Uncountable | Munich (Onsite) | Data Science
Uncountable accelerates the innovation of the world’s largest manufacturers. By leveraging advanced artificial intelligence techniques, Uncountable's algorithms get better material and chemical products to the market in half the time. We work with companies of all sizes, from innovative startups to Fortune 500 manufacturers.
Data Scientists & Working Students
---> Uncountable is seeking scientists and engineers who are passionate about statistics and technology. Your primary responsibility will be to analyze our customers' data and configure our machine learning models to fit their projects. You will serve as the statistics expert in calls with our customers and be responsible for maximizing the likelihood of success of their development effort.
This is an onsite, full-time position in Munich, Bavaria. Learn more: https://www.uncountable.com/careers
Celonis (https://www.celonis.com) | Multiple Roles | Munich (Germany), Madrid (Spain), Raleigh, NC | Full time | ONSITE (currently WFH) |
Celonis is a growing German tech startup with a >2.5BN valuation and the global leader in Process Mining technology. We mine data from arbitrary source systems such as SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft and many other enterprise systems to help our customers discover process inefficiencies and turn insights into action.
Our Intelligent Business Cloud harnesses the power of our Process Mining technology to help organizations remove operational friction and become a Superfluid Enterprise. Companies around the world, including Siemens, L’Oréal, Uber, Citi, Airbus, and Vodafone, rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change, turning business processes into extraordinary experiences and resulting in millions of dollars saved.
Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.
We are looking for:
- Tech Lead Machine Learning (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/170920/374423/1593629...)
- Senior Java Developer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166841/374423/1593629...)
- Senior Frontend Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166839/374423/1593629...)
- Senior Java Full Stack Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166840/374423/1593629...)
- Platform Engineer (Kubernetes, Bamboo, Argo CD, ...) (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166836/374423/1593629...)
- Senior UI/UX Designer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166838/374423/1593629...)
- Senior Data Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166838/374423/1593629...)
- Technical Product Manager (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/169358/374423/1593629...)
- C++ Engineer for Database Development (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166831/374423/1593629...)
- Java Cloud Developer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/168151/374423/1593629...)
RALEIGH (North Carolina), US
- Customer Support Engineer I (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166833/374423/1593629...)
- Customer Support Engineer II (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/166834/374423/1593629...)
- Product Manager Real Time Data Integrations (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/168427/374423/1593629...)
- Senior Java Full Stack Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/168579/374423/1593629...)
- Senior Data Engineer (https://celonis.talentry.com/share/job/168578/374423/1593629...)
Tulip | https://tulip.co/careers | Boston, MA and Munich, Germany | Full time | Onsite
Do you want to help transform manufacturing? We are building the best team in the industry to bring consumer-grade user experiences to a space dominated by ancient enterprise technology. Our platform enables our customers to create apps without code and to connect their apps to machines, sensors and smart tools. These augmented production lines would otherwise rely on paper to share information.
We have offices in Somerville, MA and Munich, Germany and have raised $52m from NEA, Vertex, and other leading investors. Our customers include some of the largest manufacturers in the world across numerous verticals of the manufacturing industry.
We'd love to talk to anyone interested, but in particular we are looking to bring folks on in:
- SRE/DevOps: Kubernetes-admin, scalable monitoring across the firewall, hybrid cloud/on-prem deployment
- SRE/DevOps: Azure cloud architect, ideally with container service/AKS experience
- Web Development: React+Redux frontend, NodeJS+Mongo+Postgres+Redis backend, syncing data with Meteor, delivering useful, real-time experiences in the browser and on Electron
- Data & Pipeline Engineering: planning, implementing, and finding insights with our next generation of process & sensor analytics
- IoT/Embedded Software: delivering a reliable, extensible HW platform across arm and x86, all manner of bus/IO tech
Apply at https://tulip.co/careers or email us at email@example.com
Applied Intuition | Software, Sr. Software, Sr Frontend | Bay Area, Detroit | Onsite, VISA | Full-time
[ACTIVELY HIRING]. Help determine the future of autonomy. Applied Intuition provides the infrastructure to safely develop, test, and deploy autonomous vehicles at scale. We've raised funds from A16Z and General Catalyst.
Applied Intuition equips engineering and product development teams with software that makes it faster, safer, and easier to bring autonomy to market. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Detroit, Tokyo, and Munich, Applied is composed of software and automotive experts from the top companies in the world (such as Google, Amazon, Apple, Waymo, Tesla, Delphi, GM, and Bosch).
We are hiring for all roles listed on our website, but the following roles are P0 priorities:
-Senior AV Engineer (Los Angeles)
-Senior Planning and Control Engineer (Los Angeles)
-DevOps Engineer (Bay Area)
-Pipeline Technical Director/Artist (Bay Area)
-Technical Program Manager/ TPM (Bay Area)
-Software Test Engineer (Bay Area)
-Senior Software Engineer, Mapping + Localization (Bay Area)
-Head of Legal (Bay Area)
-Inside Sales Representative (Bay Area)
-Accounting Manager (Bay Area)
I am a recent addition to Applied, and have only great things to say about the culture, the product, and the team. Our tech stack is cutting edge and a blast to work on, our pace is fast but sane, and our customers love us (and demand a lot from our product). If you're interested in bringing a deep software skillset to autonomous vehicles, Applied is a fantastic place to land in this industry. There is a wonderfully wide mix of age and experience here as well.
Apply online, every application is read: https://www.appliedintuition.com/careers or email me (def + @<company address>) with any questions, but do not send me your resume (please apply instead online).
commercetools | Berlin or Munich, Germany | Software Engineer - Scala | Full-Time, Onsite | https://commercetools.com
We're building a cloud-native eCommerce API for large enterprises. We received funding late last year: https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/21/commercetools-raises-145m-....
We're looking for Scala Engineers for several teams. Help us expand our GraphQL and REST APIs, or help us scale our platform to the next level.
For insights into what we built and how we're using Event Sourcing at Scale, check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWR6g64fA6M
We also have open positions for SREs and others: https://commercetools.com/careers
Workpath | Senior Frontend Developer | Munich, Germany | ONSITE, FULL-TIME (for now remote but onsite when it's safe)| https://www.workpath.com Hello, we are Workpath, a B2B startup in the heart of Munich. We want companies and teams to work as effective and inspired as possible. This is why we built a platform which streamlines goal setting, enables autonomous teams and simplifies cross collaboration. We pride ourselves in building a product which is easy and fun to use.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d) who enjoys creating business applications with great UX. You will work with a small but highly experienced, diverse and fun team of engineers, designers and product specialists. Stack: ES6, React, Redux, Redux Saga, Styled Components, Jest, Enzyme
See full job description here: https://workpath-jobs.personio.de/job/179936
For this job we don't do whiteboard tests or take home assignments. We know your time is precious, so we rather spent it having an honest conversation. Unfortunately for now we cannot provide relocation assistance.
Interested? Feel free to e-mail me: savio AT workpath DOT com