BUZZN.net | Software for the future of decentral energy | Munich, Germany | Part- or Full-time | Money & Meaning
We are a team of idealists with different backgrounds. We teamed up in 2009 to build robust tools for the decentral energy revolution in the digital era. For a real energy revolution, in which the human being and his environment take center stage – not technology, money, and bureaucracy.
For that we seek more talented software developers who aren’t afraid of operating their own products and who have these skills and experiences:
* Strong background in software development, ideally with a degree in CS, Electronics, Maths or similar
* Fluent in either Ruby (not necessarily Rails) or Python
* Deep understanding how to write tools that talk HTTP
* Some knowledge of modern compiled languages like Rust or Go
* Ability to host software on bare-metal servers
* History of writing and maintaining free and open source software
* No fear of git rebase --interactive
* Excellent English skills, German is a plus
* The decentral (energy) revolution is important to you
Sounds like you? These could be your responsibilities:
* Contributing to a modern FLOSS web application
* Designing and maintaining a robust hosting solution (we are open to kubernetes and NixOS)
* Writing tools and libraries
* Shaping the future of the company with your ideas and actions
The position is with flexible hours (50-100%) with the center of operation in Munich, Germany. We currently have one fixed office day per week and schedule additional days as required. The rest of the days we work remotely.
If you are interested, tell us about your motivation and on what projects you have worked so far.
Please contact Justus (co-founder) on justus [at] buzzn.net
Concept Reply AG | Embedded Software Engineer | Munich, Germany | Full-Time, Onsite, Visa support
We are team of engineers doing contract projects and consulting mostly for automotive companies. Recently we are busy doing development for carsharing modules. If you are interested to know more or even participate and have following qualifications:
- Successfully completed university studies in Electrical engineering, Automotive engineering, Computer science or similar - Knowledge in the area of Real Time SW (OS and application layer), Embedded and RT Linux (OS and application layer) - Good understanding in Embedded specifics (development in strictly limited hardware resources) - Proven knowledge in common Embedded programming languages (C++, C, Assembler, Python, Java) - Embedded communication buses and protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc.) - Experience working in an agile environment and some of additional:
- Knowledge in the area of HW design and development (PCB, HW debug) - Embedded profiling and debugging (PMU, JTAG etc), specific Linux distributions (Android, Yocto) - Understanding of test code coverage especially for Embedded Software use cases - Reading proficiency in German then you can contact me via e-mail in my profile, will be happy to talk to you!
See our linkedin page here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/concept-reply/
Also you can glance at reply group (which we are part of) official website here: https://www.reply.com/
e-bot7 | Data Scientist | Munich, Germany | Full-time | Onsite
e-bot7 is a Munich-based startup that redefines customer service through the integration of artificial intelligence. Our mission is to automate repetitive queries, leaving human agents with more interesting work while collecting data to train increasingly powerful neural networks. Today, we work with large and progressive corporations throughout Europe.
We are looking for Data Scientists experienced in the fields of NLP/NLU and conversational AI. As a member of our team you will have a significant impact on the technical direction of the company. If you are looking for challenges and enjoy working and experimenting with new technologies, we would be happy to meet you!
Apply for openings here: https://ebot7.heavenhr.com/jobs
Or email us directly at email@example.com
Pure Labs (http://jobs.purelabs.io) | Product Engineer | Munich, Germany | Full time, ONSITE, NO REMOTE
We support tech companies & early stage startups as their partner for building tech products.
With an expert team lead by founders, CxOs & VPs of successful startups, we cover the whole product development process from design & branding to software engineering – inhouse.
Our track record of 6 co-ventured companies and 20+ happy clients in just 6 years is proof of our expertise.
Our tech stack is based on Python/ Django in the backends and React.js in the frontends. Of course we do 100% peer reviews, high test coverage, CI, CD, deployments via Docker - the usual.
Find out more about us at http://jobs.purelabs.io/
Fuze | Multiple positions | Software, Product, Design | Full-time | NYC, SF, Boston, Seattle, Ottawa, European locations | Very flexible remote policies
Fuze is a global cloud communications and collaboration software platform for the enterprise. Through an innovative and consumer-inspired unified experience, Fuze enables seamless transition between voice, video, messaging, and content sharing. Fuze empowers the digital workforce anytime, anywhere, and across any device. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Fuze has additional locations including New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Ottawa, London, Amsterdam, Aveiro (Portugal), Paris, Munich, Zurich, Copenhagen, and Sydney. Our vision is to power every business conversation.
See our openings here: https://grnh.se/bfffe6731
corrux | Senior Frontend Developer, Analytics and Backend Intern | Munich, Germany | ONSITE | INTERNS | €50-60K + equity
We are corrux, an analytics startup in the construction space. We leverage the increasing amounts of data collected on construction sites to increase efficiency and prioritize equipment maintenance.
We are searching for an experienced frontend developer to help create a fully-fledged platform that can flexibly display telemetry data from construction assets as well as alerts and statistics generated by our machine-learning models. You’ll have considerable freedom in choosing the stack and to align the implementation with well-defined customer requirements. You'll make a significant impact on the look & feel of the application as well as the direction of its GUI. Lastly, you’ll be helping to scale and shape the frontend team moving forward.
We're also hiring interns!
Apply here: https://corrux.io/career/
Or email me with any questions: ryan at corrux.io
Relayr | Berlin/Munich| ONSITE | Full time |https://relayr.io/
We enable The Internet of Things. Relayr is a well-funded and rapidly expanding start-up. We have an extremely international and very friendly team of 200 IoT experts in 8 cities across 4 countries on 2 continents! Our IoT platform development is driven by our engineers and built using recent technologies. We value good working relationships and engineers who stand up for their ideas. Using our tools both internal and external integrators are able to create valuable customer solutions.
We are currently looking for developers to join our teams in Berlin and Munich. Your outstanding passion for all things tech, combined with your desire to solve our customer’s biggest challenges with innovative solutions could make this the perfect job for you! We'd love to hear from you! Take a look at our job postings and see what's right for you.
NodeJS Developer (m/f) - Berlin https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=39
QA Engineer (m/f) – Berlin https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=37
Linux Software Developer (m/f) – Berlin https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=110
Full Stack Solution Engineer (m/f) – Berlin https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=71
DevOps Engineer (m/f) – Berlin https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=5
Scrum Master (m/f) – Berlin https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=112
Agile Coach/People Developer (m/f) – Berlin https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=7
Big Data Engineer (m/f) – Munich https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=81
Frontend Engineer (m/f) – Munich https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=104
Check out our career page for other open positions at https://relayr.io/about/join-us/ Any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org