Gobi Stories | Fullstack Developer | Oslo, Remote friendly
We make it possible to share video in the story format on websites, enabling businesses to share more videos and their visitors to make better choices. Learn more at gobistories.com
We are looking for the second and third developer, so you will have a lot of impact in product, technology and team decisions.
* We are product oriented. Creating a great product that provides value to users is top priority.
* We believe in freedom and responsibility. Find your own best way to tackle challenges and projects.
* We think data is more important than meetings.
* We got happy customers, but still huge possibilities for improvements.
Tech: HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Vue/React, Node, MySQL, Docker, GCP
Fullstack Developer: https://careers.gobistories.com/jobs/1115085-full-stack-deve...
Front-End Developer: https://careers.gobistories.com/jobs/1217416-front-end-devel...
You can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Spacemaker AI | Software Engineer, Full-Time, HYBRID REMOTE/ONSITE | Boston, MA | www.spacemaker.ai
Spacemaker sits at the intersection of machine learning and urban planning/architecture (see our website: https://spacemaker.ai/ and blog: https://blog.spacemaker.ai/). Our mission is to design better cities by helping developers and architects respond to rapid global urban migration without sacrificing quality-of-life in increasingly dense cities. Our software helps architects optimize their site designs for living quality using various techniques including AI, ML, and simulations.
We're looking for a software engineer for our Boston office, where we focus on developing predictive and generative design techniques.
Our office consists of a collaborative, cross-functional team of data scientists; you will be the first software engineer. You will be supported by software engineers in the Oslo office as well as by members of our team, but it is important that you enjoy working autonomously and driving technical decisions.
See the full job posting here: https://jobs.lever.co/spacemaker/f407b26d-fc51-4018-9da2-7e3...
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fammesportswear.com | Software Engineer | Oslo, Norway | REMOTE | Full time
We sell clothes online, mostly D2C. We only sell our own brand Famme, so we control large parts of the supply chain.
We are looking for a software engineer that preferably has experience with:
- The Shopify eco-system - Python, Django and Flask - Fullstack development - No-code tools like Airtable
- Work with one of the fastest growing sportswear brands
- Interesting domain knowledge (E-commerce)
- Culture for "automating everything"
Apply here: https://fammesportswear.com/pages/career
Mercell https://www.mercell.com/ | Middle or Senior Software Engineer (eProcurement) | Kotlin, Python, .NET, React | Oslo, Norway
We are 5 people in our team: Product Manager, UX Designer, Tech Lead, and 2 Senior Software Engineers.
The main architectural concepts we use are microservice architecture, event-driven architecture, and micro-frontends.
Our Stack- Backend: Kotlin, Javalin, Kotlin-Query, Arrow, Hoplite, JUnit, Flyway, Auth0 - Storage, Steaming: Postgresql, Kafka - Frontend: Typescript, React - CI/CD: Docker, Github Actions, Terraform - Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, EFK, Prometheus+Grafana Requirements - 3+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering. - Strong backend experience with technologies like Kotlin, C#, Python, Golang, NodeJS, etc. - Frontend experience with SPA applications Nice-to-have experience - Kafka, Kafka Streams, Kafka Connect - DevOps (CI/CD, Clusterization frameworks, Terraform) - Cloud technologies experience (AWS,| Azure, GCP) - OAuth2 experience (Auth0, AWS Cognito, etc.) - Functional programming - Payment, invoice integrations - Micro-frontend Apply here: https://nordictechjobs.com/posts/1313
Sweet Tech AS | https://thehandy.com | Oslo, Norway | ONSITE, VISA | Full-time | Backend Engineer
Sweet Tech is the company behind The Handy automatic stroker. The Handy is an online-connected device that can be controlled by a partner over the Internet, sync up with adult videos, and connect to live-synchronized cam shows.
We're growing our engineering team to expand our connected platform and scale our infrastructure to meet our growing userbase.
We believe in improving the sexual experience and spreading sex positivity. If you're interested in joining a diverse and fast-growing team in a fun industry, we'd love to hear from you.
We're based in Oslo, Norway, and we offer relocation assistance.
Memory | Oslo, Norway / Pune, India | Multiple_Roles | REMOTE
We're based out of Norway, but our 45-person team is spread across 18 global locations. We craft intelligent digital tools for a better future of work. Our main product is Timely, an AI-assisted time tracking application with personal, privacy-first application tracking on your devices. We value ideas over titles, and you are very much encouraged to directly influence where this company goes on any matter and on what we build.
We're now looking to grow our team from 45 to 100!
- Ruby on Rails Engineer (India or REMOTE)
- Senior Android Developer (REMOTE)
- Senior Frontend Developer (REMOTE)
- Senior iOS Engineer (REMOTE)
- UX Designer (REMOTE)
- QA Engineer (India or REMOTE in EU TZ)
- Delivery Manager (REMOTE)
Zivid | Oslo, Norway | Full-time | VISA | ONSITE | Software Test Lead & Software Test Engineer | https://zivid.com
Zivid designs and sells award-winning 3D vision to the international robotics market. Think of our products as the human-like eyes for robots!
- Identify holes in our test coverage, set priorities for the test team. - Oversee the design and implementation of appropriate tests & ensure that the test coverage remains high. - Be hands-on with implementation. Work closely with the software team from the start and help build our new test team.
- Design and implement new tests. Not just pure software unit tests, but rather a diverse range of tests covering our cameras. - Programming for interesting software/hardware combinations
We are looking for
- A software engineer with experience in (or interest in) complex system testing - Attention to detail, quality, and maintainability when building code and systems - Experience with Python, Linux. C++ is a plus - M. Sc. or B. Sc. or equivalent experience in a field of engineering
Deadline: July 16th, 2021 | Location: Oslo, Norway | Visa sponsorship: Yes | Remote: No | Contact: email@example.com
Software Test Lead - https://zivid.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=46
Software Test Engineer - https://zivid.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=45
Kindly | Platform engineer, backend / full stack developers | Oslo, Norway. Stockholm, Sweden | Full-time | https://kindly.ai
Kindly is a chatbot SaaS platform - 60 employees, recently expanded to Stockholm. Even though we have grown fast we still have the good startup flexibility in our product department. You will have freedom and autonomy of what you work with. Looking for friendly&creative people who like to have fun with their work.
Stack: Python, Node, Elixir, React, Terraform & GKE.
More info https://jobs.kindly.ai/
Tapad | Full-Time | NYC & Oslo, Norway | Open Compensation
Tapad is known for inventing and introducing the Tapad Graph™ to the industry. At the heart of it, we’re a big data company.
Tapad's Open Source tech stack (below) handle:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Google Dataflow/Beam, SQL, BigQuery - Scala, sbt, cats, http4s, fs2 - Spark ML, TensorFlow, Kubeflow, Python, PyTorch - Airflow, Looker, Kubernetes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here are our open roles in Engineering:
Senior Engineering Manager (Oslo): https://grnh.se/a550ca191us Software Engineer (NYC & Oslo): https://grnh.se/5fb37cb01us Senior Software Engineer(NYC& Oslo): https://grnh.se/9eb277671us Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NYC & Oslo): https://grnh.se/76d759651us
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - More About Tapad: We use Scala, in combination with large-scale data processing and open-source technologies, to build our device graph. Across our engineering teams, we also use Scala, GCP, Spark, Kubernetes, Python, TypeScript, Angular, and anything else that helps us get the job done. We're open-minded about new technologies, we're passionate about what we do, and we make time for everyone to learn and grow as the industry changes. Engineers at Tapad are approachable and ambitious people who think outside the box and solve big problems collaboratively. Are you up for the challenge?