Kombo (YC S22) | €70K - €90K EUR | Full-Time | Berlin, Germany | ONSITE Kombo builds a unified API for HR, payroll and recruiting systems. We're working with companies of all sizes - from Fortune 500 companies down to early stage startups - to help them integrate dozens of software vendors within a few days instead of months.
Reasons you might want to work at Kombo
- Modern, yet robust tech stack (TypeScript, Prisma, tRPC, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Extremely strong team - backgrounds from Oxford, Harvard, TUM, CODE and more
- Grew from 4 to 12 people within a year, and looking to 2.5x next year as well
- Early enough to make a significant contribution and have the 'early stage' startup' feeling; late enough to be significantly derisked (we are already profitable)
- Strong onsite culture in hip Berlin office
- Competitive salaries and equity compensation
We're looking for senior engineers to join us in various positions and are actively hiring! :) We are into radical candor, shipping code fast and sometimes being a bit crazy. Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or apply at https://www.workatastartup.com/companies/kombo (mention Hacker News) if this sounds interesting!
Viator | All Levels | Full time | Hybrid On-site | UK, Portugal
Viator connects suppliers to travelers, creating the world's largest platform for travel experiences.
We are growing fast and have 30 positions to fill in London, Oxford and Lisbon. We are looking for leaders and engineers at all levels from director downwards for full-stack, backend and data teams. These are hybrid roles where you will visit the office but do not need to be there full time.
The full list of open roles is here: https://bit.ly/viator-jobs