Search Engine | Palo Alto, CA | Full-time, part-time | Remote
We are building a new search engine, a competitor to DuckDuckGo. We are a team of misfits that are looking for other misfits to join.
What we are looking for:
- Frontend and backend developers with passion for web performance, open web and search
- Crystal lang experience is a big plus
- Remote OK
Novel idea, challenging problems. Join us!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (send CV / relevant experience / availability)
Tesla | Various | Palo Alto; Bellevue | Intern/Full Time Tesla has many open positions for interns and full time candidates. Please apply online send an email with your resume to vehiclesoftwarerecruiting@. Please make your subject line: HN <req_id> so we can filter appropriately.
(I'll update this post as I hear from other recruiting teams. As always, you can check tesla.com/careers for all open reqs)
- Audio Systems - https://www.tesla.com/careers/job/sr-embeddedsoftwareenginee...
- Battery Management Systems - https://www.tesla.com/careers/job/embedded-softwareengineerb...
- Body Controls - https://www.tesla.com/careers/job/firmware-embedded-software...
- Autopilot Hardware - https://www.tesla.com/careers/job/embedded-softwareengineera...
- Firmware Validation - https://www.tesla.com/careers/job/automation-developmentengi...
- Software- Integration Engineering Internship - https://www.tesla.com/careers/job/software-integrationengine...
- Software- Fullstack Engineering Internship - https://www.tesla.com/careers/job/software-fullstackengineer...
- Software- Embedded Systems Engineering Internship - https://www.tesla.com/careers/job/software-embeddedsystemsen...
- Service Engineering Fall 2020 Intern- Charging Systems - https://www.tesla.com/careers/job/service-engineeringfall202...
A Stealthmode start-up, located in Palo Alto, Ca., backed by Sequoia in the AI/Healthcare space is looking for the following:
-DevOps Engineer: Experience with HIPPA/HITRUST compliance and security
-Audio DSP Engineer
-Hardware Engineer: Fluent in one standard programming language (e.g. C/C++, Python, etc) and one hardware description language (Verilog, VHDL, etc)
-Radar Engineer: Familiar with radar systems design/modeling, including FMCW, MIMO, beamforming, etc
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Atlas AI | Palo Alto, CA | Engineers, PM, Sales, Eng Director| Full-Time| Non-remote| https://www.atlasai.co/index.html Atlas AI generates actionable insights for international development purposes in Africa. Our data products leverage modern ML/AI models in order to aid business enterprises as well as NGOs in making well-informed decisions. We are looking for experienced, credentialed AI Engineers, GIS Engineers, Engineering management, and product managers, who are comfortable on small-teams and in start-up environments. A passion for Africa and international development is also a plus. Email me at: Zach@atlasai.us Apply here: https://www.atlasai.co/careers-atlasai.html
Carta | Software Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer | SF, Palo Alto, Seattle, New York, Rio, Waterloo | ONSITE, VISA | FULLTIME
Carta is hiring experienced software engineers at the Senior, Staff, Senior Staff, and Principal levels in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Seattle, New York City, and Rio de Janeiro to build products and services powered by Carta’s ownership graph: the central registry of asset ownership across the globe.
Our stack is Python (Python 3!), Django, React, Postgres, Redis.
We offer competitive benefits:* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance * Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time * US & Rio: 401k matching program * Canada: RRSP matching * US & Rio: Commuter benefits * Catered lunch and unlimited snacks * Cell phone stipend * Unlimited reimbursement for work related books Current Openings:
* Senior Software Engineer: https://grnh.se/3f6c29ad3us
* Site Reliability Engineer: https://grnh.se/827d18f93us
* Senior Product Designer: https://grnh.se/e3edc97d3us
Lyft Level 5 | Self-driving Research | London, UK | Full-Time | Onsite
Level 5 is looking for doers and creative problem solvers to join us in developing the leading self-driving system for ridesharing. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise, and each has the opportunity to have an outsized influence on the future of our technology. Our world-class software and hardware experts work in brand new garages and labs in Palo Alto, California, and offices in London, England and Munich, Germany. And we're moving at an incredible pace: we're currently servicing employee rides in our test vehicles on the Lyft app. Learn more at lyft.com/level5.
This newly formed team will develop new experimental solutions that combine the latest findings in cutting-edge computer vision, deep learning and large-scale data processing to advance the capabilities of our existing systems and to advance the state-of-the-art of the field. We are looking for Research Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers.
Responsibilities: -Work in a small, high-velocity team of engineers and researchers -Design and prototype new computer vision and deep learning solutions -Develop case studies and experimentally validate hypotheses Collaborate with AV engineering teams in productionizing systems -Advance the state-of-the-art, publish and represent Level 5 at top-tier conferences (e.g. CVPR, NIPS, ICCV, RSS, ICRA)
Experience & Skills: - Hands-on deep learning experience (deep learning, reinforcement learning, GAN, autoencoders etc.)
Apply at lyft.com/careers or get in touch direct - firstname.lastname@example.org