AppLovin | Software Engineer, Android Engineer | Full Time | Palo Alto, CA | https://www.applovin.com/
AppLovin enables developers with the best tools to grow and monetize their applications. It is one of those companies that few people have heard of but nearly everyone has used our product. Our platform reaches 700M DAU and we are processing 7PB of data daily.
Senior Backend Engineer, Java: https://grnh.se/90772bd16us
Software Engineer II, C++: https://grnh.se/d2bf833e6us
Senior Backend Engineer (Java, Kotlin): https://grnh.se/7e7c635d6us
Senior Android Engineer (Android, Java, Kotlin): https://grnh.se/7bb811cf6us
Tesla | www.tesla.com | Palo Alto, CA (Onsite) | Full Time
- Low voltage systems test engineer https://www.tesla.com/careers/search/job/electrical-test-eng...
My team supports Tesla's hardware development, including car controllers/computers, transitioning the automotive industry to a 48V architecture, and Dojo/special projects.
We need people with excellent programming, electrical, mechanical skills - and decent communication and project management skills. Come destroy cutting-edge hardware and then tell us how to make it be less bad.
Please reach out w/ questions or a resume: email@example.com
Obsidian Security | Threat Backend Engineer | Newport Beach, Palo Alto, Philadelphia | Onsite or Remote | Full-Time
Obsidian Security is at the forefront of SaaS security, dedicated to detecting and mitigating threats effectively.
We are hiring for multiple roles.
Threat Detection Team:
With our advanced threat detection solution, we visualize user activity, identify employee compromise, and mitigate insider threats, ensuring data security before a material breach occurs.
Threat Backend Engineer: https://obsidiansecurity.applytojob.com/apply/wK0pJCTaKO/Thr...
SaaS Posture Security & Compliance Team:
Ensuring SaaS applications are robust and compliant with industry standards. You'll focus on real-time monitoring, proactive vulnerability mitigation, and managing sensitive data access for optimal security and continuous compliance.
Skills:- Python (specifically experience with asyncio) - SqlAlchemy - Fastapi - Dagster - Duckdb / Postgres For posture team email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all our open positions here https://www.obsidiansecurity.com/careers/
Stanford Research Computing | Stanford, CA (next to Palo Alto) | Full-time | Three positions | HYBRID/ONSITE
Stanford Research Computing (https://srcc.stanford.edu) is a collaboration between University IT and the Vice Provost and Dean of Research. We operate HPC environments for researchers, we do one-time consultations on projects (from software and pipelines, to data management, to physical building design and fit-out), and we provide contract support for individual Labs, Departments, and Schools.
We have three open positions:
• Linux Cluster Sysadmin: You'll be responsible for administering the Stanford SCG compute environment, focused on Genomics and Bioinformatics workloads. We use SLURM, Open OnDemand, Lmod, ZFS, and Ethernet (instead of IB). This is everything from architecture, to some data center work, to user support in office hours. You'll shape the future directions of the cluster, as we work to update our OS, our Open OnDemand, and decide on future hardware and network purchases.
More info: http://phxc1b.rfer.us/STANFORD.8GO3H
• High-Risk Cluster Sysadmin: You'll be one of the administrators of Carina, our hybrid on-prem Linux compute environment for researchers working with High-Risk Data (including PHI). We use Anthos/Kubernetes, GCP, Ceph, and some ZFS. You'll help shepherd the cluster through it's beta stage, and through the process of expanding it to Google Cloud.
More info: http://phxc1b.rfer.us/STANFORDLqtO3I
• Data Center Engineer: You'll be based full-time at our primary research data center in Menlo Park (on the SLAC campus). This position includes everything from racking and cabling to maintaining and troubleshooting power distribution (415v Starline bus), UPS (spinning-mass), generators, VFDs, air handlers, chillers, PLCs, and the like.
More info: http://phxc1b.rfer.us/STANFORDKzYMfY
The data center engineer position is onsite; the others are hybrid. If you don't already live in the Bay Area, I believe we provide a relocation incentive. Depending on where you live, we provide free transit passes. Unfortunately, if you don't commute, you will have to pay for parking for the days you're on-site. Work benefits are all publicly documented at https://cardinalatwork.stanford.edu/benefits-rewards. We always get two weeks off around Christmas, through you'll have to spend one or two days on-call.
If you have questions, feel free to reply here or email me (the info is in my profile)!
Biological Software is one or more synthetic molecules that execute complex functions, specified from a program, in a biological system.
We are creating tools to develop increasingly powerful biological software for the rational design of novel, broadly accessible medicines and biotechnologies previously out of reach.
We are hiring for:
* Machine Learning Engineers, Machine Learning Researchers, Scientists, and Entrepreneurs
Our team is globally remote and we also have offices in Palo Alto and Berlin.