ShareThis | Machine Learning Engineer | Palo Alto, CA | ONSITE | Full-time | https://www.sharethis.com
ShareThis is a big data company that owns online behavioral data of over one billion users globally. We are developing an audience intelligence platform with cutting edge data science technologies. We are looking for innovative machine learning engineers to join our exciting projects.
You will drive the development of machine learning pipelines for model building and advertising segment generation. You will also help provide the vision of our team and serve as a mentor to less experienced engineers.
What You'll Need:
* MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field
* 8+ years of experience writing code in Scala or Java
* 2+ years of industry experience in machine learning
* Superior knowledge of Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, Cassandra, and Kafka
* Excellent knowledge of algorithms and data structures
Nice to Have:
* Previous experience in the advertising industry
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Enthusiasm for working hard and having fun in a dynamic environment
You can contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.
ZipCam https://www.zip.cam | Full-time | Part-time | Onsite | Remote | Palo Alto, CA
ZipCam is making intelligent, connected dashcams for driving safety. In the U.S., more than 37,000 lives per year are lost in automobile accidents. Worldwide, an unbelievable 1.25 million people die from car crashes annually. We don't need full self-driving technology to save these lives: we can add computer vision and machine learning technology to existing cars to help people drive more safely, today, in the car they already own.
ZipCam is looking for machine learning engineers with experience in classification and object recognition in (driving) video clips. Multiple positions available.
* Summer internship. Onsite (Palo Alto) or Remote OK. Neural network analysis of driving video clips: lane-keeping, accident "near miss" detection, sign reading, stop light classification, stop line detection, other driving tasks. Also with a driver-facing camera: classification of various kinds of distraction (cell phone use, etc). Grad student or college junior/senior with with excellent course background in machine learning and computer science. Possibility to co-author an academic paper. Possible long term employment. $5k/month for a very experienced candidate.
* Midlevel or Senior Machine Learning Engineer. Full-time. Onsite (Palo Alto) or Remote OK. Major equity & good salary for the right candidate; let's talk. We are seed stage and well funded by angels. You should be have experience running accelerated ML models on video data in the cloud; otherwise we are still stack-agnostic at this point. Experience with internet-of-things (connected cameras) is a plus. Low-power (embedded) computer vision experience is a plus. Management experience is a plus; we will be hiring. Drop us a line to learn more about the product roadmap, it's exciting. This is a big moment in history for this kind of real-world machine learning.
Please send your resume + linkedin & github URLs to email@example.com. In your email please include any relevant publications. Describe some large datasets you have worked with. Looking forward to speaking with you.
Confident Cannabis (YC15) | All levels of Engineers / Data persons! | Palo Alto / SF | Onsite, Full-Time | https://www.confidentcannabis.com We’re a Series A funded YC backed company shaping the cannabis industry to be efficient, honest, and reliable by creating the software infrastructure necessary to both test and trade within it. We're looking for experienced, excited (and exciting!) engineers, data scientists, and data engineers at all levels (yes all levels of whatever they mean!) to help us build an amazing team while creating awesome software for an immensely underserved market on the cusp of explosion!
We write Typescript / React frontends, Python / Django backends, with a slew of AWS, Terraform, node, lambdas, and anything else we can find that allows us to build quickly and safely.
Email me for anything: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nines Inc | Palo Alto, CA | Senior Engineering Manager | Full-time | Onsite
Nines is a Series A startup looking to change healthcare and has partnered with some of the top health systems in the US. We are developing a whole suite of world-class software to help doctors provide better care using the power of modern AI with industry-leading results.
As the Senior Engineering Manager for Nines clinical, you will manage the engineering team responsible for creating our doctor facing products. You will work with designers and product managers to understand an incredibly nuanced and interesting space and make the experience delightful, useful, and fast. You will nurture a team of kind, driven, data-oriented people committed to making health care better.
We are in stealth so if you want to learn more about the role, reach out to me directly: email@example.com.
Happy to share what we're up to in more detail!
STRIIM | Forward Deployed Engineer, Senior UI Engineer | Palo Alto or San Francisco | Onsite | FULL TIME | https://striim.com
At Striim, we believe in making data valuable the instant that it is born. We are a comprehensive streaming analytics and ETL company enabling next-gen analytics applications at some of the world's largest companies.
Our core technology is based on database change data capture, in-memory stream processing, and real-time data visualization in react.
Striim was voted one of the best places to work in Silicon Valley by several publications.
FORWARD DEPLOYED ENGINEER:
Senior UI Engineer (React/NodeJs/Marionette):
Poynt | Palo Alto, CA | Onsite | Full Time | https://poynt.com
We build smart payments hardware and software to enable a global open commerce platform. We're trying to bring the same kind of superpowers to merchants that the iPhone did to consumers. We've raised over $130M (including $100M from Alipay) and are growing fast after launching all over the world (https://poynt.com/press/).
We're hiring all kinds of people, with special interest in Android, Node.js, server and data engineers.
Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org – let's chat!
Watchtower AI | Backend, Systems, Machine Learning, Full Stack | San Francisco & Palo Alto | ONSITE | https://watchtower.ai
Watchtower is a data security startup dedicated to helping enterprises discover, classify, and protect sensitive data across their cloud footprint - their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and APIs - via machine learning.
- We’re looking for folks passionate about working at the intersection of deep learning, information security, and distributed systems.
- Tech Stack: Go, Node.js, React, Python, Cassandra, Redis, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Well funded by top-tier VC investors who have invested in, operated at, taken public/exited major cybersecurity & SaaS companies.
Apply & view detailed roles here: https://www.watchtower.ai/careers
We would love to hear from you - please reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Graphcore | Hiring in Palo Alto & Seattle | Onsite, Fulltime Graphcore is the most exciting AI hardware start-up in the world. We are building a new class of processor – the “Intelligence Processing Unit”, or IPU – designed from the ground up to both deliver breakthrough performance and efficiency on today’s Deep Learning workloads and to enable innovators to create the next generations of machine intelligence algorithms. Graphcore has an experienced, world-class (and rapidly growing!) team with products coming to market very soon. Customer demand for our technology is overwhelming – we can choose to partner with the leading organizations in the field.
• AI Applications Specialist ◦ A more focused engineering role ◦ Focused on strong AI/Deep Learning/HPC/Parallel Programming and/or C++/performance programming skills – ideally, we want a mix of both ◦ Seattle & Palo Alto
• AI Engineer/Machine Learning ◦ Customer facing role, focusing on AI/Deep Learning, ideally also with C/C++ background ◦ Palo Alto
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Carta (formerly eShares) | ONSITE | Full-time | https://carta.com | NYC - New York, NY & Palo Alto, CA
Carta is building the network graph of asset ownership. We help 10k+ privately held companies and a growing number of public companies track who owns what. We're a series E company and offer very competitive benefits packages (equity, free lunch, 401K, fully subsidized personal healthcare, transportation and cell phone allowances, etc).
Specifically, the Enterprise team creates products to satisfy the needs of large private and publicly traded companies, such as equity management, foreign/domestic money movement, and brokerage (trading stock) services to name a few.
Senior Full Stack Engineers
Senior Mobile API Engineers
* 4+ years professional software development experience
* Experience writing unit tests
* Experience with Python and Django
* Experience with React
Drop a note to robert.balousek+july19 [at] carta [dot] com for more info.