Lyft Level 5 | Self-driving Research | London, UK | Full-Time + Interns | Onsite
Level 5 is looking for doers and creative problem solvers to join us in developing the leading self-driving system for ridesharing. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise, and each has the opportunity to have an outsized influence on the future of our technology. Our world-class software and hardware experts work in brand new garages and labs in Palo Alto, California, and offices in London, England and Munich, Germany. And we're moving at an incredible pace: we're currently servicing employee rides in our test vehicles on the Lyft app. Learn more at lyft.com/level5.
This newly formed team will develop new experimental solutions that combine the latest findings in cutting-edge computer vision, deep learning and large-scale data processing to advance the capabilities of our existing systems and to advance the state-of-the-art of the field.
Responsibilities: -Work in a small, high-velocity team of engineers and researchers -Design and prototype new computer vision and deep learning solutions -Develop case studies and experimentally validate hypotheses Collaborate with AV engineering teams in productionizing systems -Advance the state-of-the-art, publish and represent Level 5 at top-tier conferences (e.g. CVPR, NIPS, ICCV, RSS, ICRA)
Experience & Skills: - Hands-on deep learning experience (deep learning, reinforcement learning, GAN, autoencoders etc.) - Experience publishing at state-of-the-art conferences (e.g. CVPR, NIPS, ICCV, RSS, ICRA)
Apply at lyft.com/careers or get in touch direct - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tesla | Various | Palo Alto; Bellevue | Intern/Full Time Tesla has many open positions for interns and full time candidates. Please apply online send an email with your resume to vehiclesoftwarerecruiting@. Please make your subject line: HN <req_id> so we can filter appropriately. ---
- Site Reliability (Linux, networking, storage/virtualization) - https://bit.ly/2jXRXI2
- Backend (Go, network programming) - https://bit.ly/2k24U3I
- Product Security - https://bit.ly/2lPSxbk
- Embedded Systems Security - https://bit.ly/2lPSyMq
- Infotainment UI (C++) - https://bit.ly/2lA89j2
- Rendering Engineer (C, C++) - https://bit.ly/2kpHeGz
- Systems Software, Autopilot (C, C++) - https://bit.ly/2lYC2Kj
- Software Engineer, Mobile (Objective C, Android) - https://bit.ly/2lApaJU
- Software Engineer, Charging & Power Conversion (Embedded C) - https://bit.ly/2lWDKfc
- Machine Learning Infr, Autopilot (Python, C, C++) - https://bit.ly/2lxuttJ
- Data Tools (Haskell, Python) - https://bit.ly/2jT0Nqq
- System Validation, Powertrain Thermals (Python, EE/ME background) - https://bit.ly/2lWDQn4
- System Validation, High Voltage Systems (Python, EE background) - https://bit.ly/2jWCUOL
- Product Support Engineer (EE/ME background) - https://bit.ly/2kdBzDz
- Vehicle Integration (C, EE/ME background) - https://bit.ly/2lYBYdx
- Autopilot Systems Design/Functional Safety Engineer (C++) - https://bit.ly/2lQBFBh
- Deep Learning (Python) - https://bit.ly/2kg6hvQ
- Autopilot Software, Robotics (C++, Python) - https://bit.ly/2lsCRe1
- Frontend, AI Tooling - https://bit.ly/2k24XfU
- Backend, AI Tooling (Python, Scala, Spark) - https://bit.ly/2jXeW61
- Embedded - https://bit.ly/2oOu7kA
- Integration - https://bit.ly/2qmEJY1
- Full Stack - https://bit.ly/3297NiZ
- Software QA - https://bit.ly/2JL0CXS
- Embedded - https://bit.ly/2C7lynJ
- Full Stack - https://bit.ly/2PIVBD9
- Integration - https://bit.ly/2PGL7nE
- Software QA - https://bit.ly/2JOc7Ox
Carta | Software Engineer, Data Engineer, Product Manager | SF, Palo Alto, Seattle, New York, Rio | ONSITE, VISA | FULLTIME
Carta is hiring experienced software engineers at the Senior, Staff, Senior Staff, and Principal levels in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Seattle, New York City, and Rio de Janeiro to build products and services powered by Carta’s ownership graph: the central registry of asset ownership across the globe.
We offer competitive benefits:* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance * Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time * US & Rio: 401k matching program * Canada: RRSP matching * US & Rio: Commuter benefits * Catered lunch and unlimited snacks * Cell phone stipend * Unlimited reimbursement for work related books https://jobs.lever.co/carta?lever-via=qaXpJCYu-T
Instrumental | ONSITE | Palo Alto, CA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Charlotte, NC, USA; Longhua, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Can you imagine writing software with no debugger or logging, and you only get to run it every few weeks? That's what building hardware is like for many product companies. At Instrumental, we're building a manufacturing optimization system that collects data no one else can, and uses machine learning and visualizations to automatically identify defects and help product companies understand their assembly processes.
With ~30 people we are a small but mighty team with a collaborative, friendly culture. We value an inclusive environment and actively work to promote diversity in our team.
We also value good tools. For example, I manage the web app team - our deploys involve running a single command and take just a few minutes, so we deploy frequently and with confidence. "Watch mode" compilation usually takes under a second. We have "branch environments" to test any pull request in a production-like environment with real data. And we have robust tests.
We're hiring for basically every engineering role: backend, frontend, systems, SRE... apply online: https://www.instrumental.com/careers
Graphcore | Hiring in Palo Alto & Seattle | Onsite, Fulltime
Graphcore is the most exciting AI hardware start-up in the world. We are building a new class of processor – the “Intelligence Processing Unit”, or IPU – designed from the ground up to both deliver breakthrough performance and efficiency on today’s Deep Learning workloads and to enable innovators to create the next generations of machine intelligence algorithms. Graphcore has an experienced, world-class (and rapidly growing!) team with products coming to market very soon. Customer demand for our technology is overwhelming – we can choose to partner with the leading organizations in the field.
• Role: AI Applications Specialist◦ A more focused engineering role, somewhat less customer-facing than AIE and FAE above ◦ Focused on strong AI/Deep Learning/ML and/or C++/performance programming skills – ideally, we want a mix of both ◦ Seattle & Palo Alto - Master’s or PhD preferred Please email resumes to email@example.com
Nines AI | Senior Machine Learning Engineer | Palo Alto, CA | ONSITE Nines is a dynamic team applying world-class ML and AI expertise to the field of medicine. With the support of iconic VCs Accel Partners and 8VC and partnerships with several of the top health systems in the entire US, we are bringing the power of modern AI to clinical settings with industry-leading results.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer working on the Machine Learning Models team you will create artificial intelligence that analyses medical data and reports diagnostic information.
You will write models that train on one of the largest corpuses of medical images in the world.
You bring a history of strong results applying machine learning.