Windmill (YC S22) | Founding Engineer (Rust/Svelte/Distributed Systems) or Internship | Remote or Paris | https://docs.windmill.dev/hiring
Windmill is an OSS developer platform (https://github.com/windmill-labs/windmill) to quickly build production-grade multi-steps automations and internal apps from minimal Python and Typescript scripts.
We are looking for our first founding engineers, stock options grant is generous.
blindnet | Software Engineer / Security Engineer / Front-End Developer| New York or US / Paris or France - Remote | Full Time/Perm
blindnet is a VC-backed tech startup operating from Paris and New York on a journey to transform the internet software industry and make data privacy protection a reality in every software application in the world.
We believe that data privacy must be the number one priority without exceptions. We are on a mission to build developer tools that will enable seamless integration of data encryption workflows and anonymity into any software application. We want that next generation software systems bring the highest level of data privacy protection for their users, by default.
We are a multicultural startup and our first value is the respect of diversity between us, which is one of our most valuable assets. Our culture is therefore characterized by the appreciation of the other in all its forms.
Blindnet has a culture of sharing which is particularly suitable for learning. Onboarding with us now you’ll see all the phases of a startup’s exponential growth having the opportunity to learn tremendously.
We’re searching for a Software Engineer, Security Engineer and Front-end Developer to complete our dream-team!
Up to €78k + equipment of your choice + equity + plus a lot of other benefits
Full job descriptions here: https://blindnet.io/careers#jobs
We'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
GoPro - https://gopro.com | Issy-les-Moulineaux, France | ONSITE & REMOTE (France only)
GoPro delivers a set of world-class, cross platform, video editing applications on iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows that are collectively used by millions of people each month.
The automated storytelling team would wholeheartedly welcome fellow engineers that are passionate about video editing!
- Storytelling Framework: https://jobs.gopro.com/jobs/engineering/paris/senior-storyte...
- Data Science: https://jobs.gopro.com/jobs/engineering/paris/data-science-e...
- Computer Vision: https://jobs.gopro.com/jobs/engineering/paris-/computer-visi...
- Creative Coding: https://jobs.gopro.com/jobs/engineering/paris-/creative-tech...
Birdie Care | Remote or London/Paris offices | https://birdie.care
*What we do*
Our mission is to reinvent care, so that older generations can live healthier, happier lives at home. We provide a technology platform for social care agencies to be more efficient and deliver a higher quality of care. We are currently facilitating 500,000+ social care visits per week in the UK and continue to scale really fast.
*Open roles* (https://www.birdie.care/join-us)
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (https://apply.workable.com/j/E6D977C90F)
- Staff Software Engineer (https://apply.workable.com/j/DE5E4188B5)
- Senior Backend Engineer, Identity & Authorisation (https://apply.workable.com/j/405F88FED2)
- Technical Project Manager, Open APIs (https://apply.workable.com/j/E44F19D675)
- Senior DevOps Engineer (https://apply.workable.com/j/B238B775D1)
- Engineering Manager (https://apply.workable.com/j/C22598D582)
- VP of Engineering (https://apply.workable.com/j/5AEA8FC064)
Event-based micro-services architecture. TypeScript is the main programming language (though we have some Rust, Go & Java) and PostgreSQL & Kafka mostly on the data layer (Snowflake on the BI side).
Adacore | Software Engineers | Full-time | Remote, New-York, Paris, Bristol, Toulouse, Tallin, Grenoble, Vannes...
Adacore is the maintainer of GNAT, the Ada compiler originally based on GCC (but now with many more backends: LLVM, Why3, JVM...). We also have a lot of tools revolving around the Ada ecosystem (IDEs, Coverage tools, Static Analyzers, Formal proof tooling...), everything we build is open-source and we make money by providing support, trainings, certifications...
We are looking for a lot of different profiles:
- GNU toolchain developpers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/gnu-toolchain-developer-... )
- Rust Project Managers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/rust-project-manager-ed9... )
- Devsecops people ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/senior-software-develope... )
- Infrastructure Software Engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/infrastructure-software-... )
- Simulink Certification Engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/certification-engineer-s... )
- QA Release Engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/qa-release-engineer-ed94... )
- Web Designers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/web-designer-ed9948804 )
- Sales managers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/european-sales-manager-e... )
- IT Assets project managers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/it-assets-project-manage... )
- Digital Communication Executive ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/digital-communications-e... )
Some of these roles involve working with Ada, some don't (we use a lot of different programming languages: Ada, C, C++, Python, Ocaml...), so it's fine to apply even if you don't know the language!
Lokad.com | Full stack, Backend, Frontend, Compiler | REMOTE or ONSITE | Paris, France | Full-time | https://www.lokad.com
Lokad is a bootstrapped profitable software company - 50 employees and growing fast - that specializes on predictive supply chain optimization. We are based in France, but the majority of our clients are outside France.
Supply chains remain wasteful and poorly resilient to tail risks (as demonstrated by present day situation). We’re talking about roughly 15% of the worldwide economy: supply chains are vast, and double-digit improvements remain possible. We want to put supply chains on AI autopilot, and deliver above-human performance while doing so.
Technologies used: C#, F#, Typescript, .NET Core, Linux
Find out more: https://www.lokad.com/software-engineering
Palantir Technologies | Software Engineer, Forward Deployed Software Engineer, Deployment Strategist, Frontend, Machine Learning, Marketing | Palo Alto, NYC, Denver, DC, London, Paris | Full-time
We build and deploy data analytics platforms that enable our clients to understand their data.
If you’re looking for a high-impact job from day 1, drop me an email with your CV, Github, or website: email@example.com
Dashlane | Paris, Lisbon, NYC | Full-time | REMOTE and ONSITE | https://www.dashlane.com/
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
At Dashlane, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest web technologies (React, TypeScript, GatsbyJS, etc) and also work closely with browser APIs and extension SDKs. Engineers at Dashlane are product focused and are a key stakeholder in deciding what makes it into our final products and how we improve the security of our users.
Here are just some of the engineering positions we have open at Dashlane:
* Senior Software Engineer - Backend / Server Team
* Software Engineer - Backend / Server Team
* Engineering Manager - Backend / Server Team
If your interested in these or any other positions, please visit our careers page at https://www.dashlane.com/about/careers