Sweep | full-time, permanent contract | REMOTE (Ideally from Montpellier, France) | www.sweep.net
Sweep is hiring Software Engineers (frontend or fullstack). Ideally you're based in Montpellier, Paris or London, but if we fall in love with you, Europe or beyond could work just fine.
As part of the engineering team, you will work on building our SaaS tool that allows companies to measure and track their greenhouse gas emissions, set reduction goals and report on progress towards a cleaner future. You will also work on the Sweep marketplace that allows companies to make contributions to cutting edge climate solutions.
Stack : Ruby on Rails, React, Typescript.
More info here :
> Frontend Engineer : https://www.sweep.net/jobs/4068110101
> Fullstack Engineer : https://www.sweep.net/jobs/4068118101
> Senior Fullstack Engineer : https://www.sweep.net/jobs/4068130101
Inex.one | Stockholm/Paris or REMOTE | senior full-stack & front-end roles
We are a Swedish startup helping companies connect with experts around the globe. The team is small and well funded. We already have a large number of customers and expect to reach profitability next year (currently 35% of the way there).
I think we are at a sweet spot currently - Small enough (21 employees total, 6 in dev) that everyone can have a large impact. - Large enough that we can offer a stable working environment, competitive salaries, solid project management and well defined tasks.
The team is fully remote with colleagues all over the world and from all walks of life. The culture is Swedish in that the hierarchy is flat, work hours are reasonable and family friendly.
More info in the links below: https://thehub.io/jobs/62960f818deefb2a83c4c16c
Systemiq | Analytics Director, Fullstack Developers, Data Scientists (Python Modeller), GIS Analysts, https://www.systemiq.earth/careers/job-opportunities/ | REMOTE or ONSITE, EU, Amsterdam, London, Munich, Paris
Systemiq, the system-change company, was founded in 2016 to drive the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Climate Agreement, by transforming markets and business models in five key systems: nature and food, materials and circularity, energy, urban areas, and sustainable finance. A certified B Corp, Systemiq combines strategic advisory with high-impact, on-the-ground work, and partners with business, finance, policy-makers and civil society to deliver system change. Systemiq has offices in Brazil, France, Germany, Indonesia, the Netherlands and the UK. Find out more at https://www.systemiq.earth/
Systemiq is hiring an analytics director to lead current and future efforts in quantitative analysis and data science. We're also hiring fullstack developers (Python, web, data visualization) and data scientists to build data and decision tools that leverage our domain expertise in system change for sustainability. Systemiq is the right place for you, if you want to work with some of the largest stakeholders on solutions for sustainability topics ranging from climate change, plastics reduction, land use and many more.
Full job descriptions at https://www.systemiq.earth/careers/job-opportunities/
Analytics Director, London/Amsterdam/Munich: https://lnkd.in/eDdm7-jR
Full Stack Developer, London/Amsterdam/Munich: https://lnkd.in/edDaXKDM
GIS Analyst, London/Amsterdam/Paris: https://lnkd.in/eZjHTKUi
Modeller, London/Amsterdam/Munich: https://lnkd.in/eh7Va-4g
UI/UX Consultant, London/Amsterdam/Munich: https://lnkd.in/ehr98C-W
Datadog | Software Engineers | ONSITE (Boston, Denver, Lisbon, Madrid, NYC, Paris, Tel Aviv) and REMOTE | Full-time
Datadog is a monitoring, tracing, logs system, and more, for your infrastructure and services. We build our own tsdb, event store , distributed tracing tools, cutting edge visualizations, and more. We love shipping great experiences for customers just like us and are growing fast! We write a lot of Go, Java, Python, Typescript (with React), and a bit of other languages. We run on k8s, and are multi-region and multi-cloud.
We're looking for people who can build systems at scale as we process trillions of events per day. Let us know if that's you!
Adacore | Software Engineers | Full-time | Remote, New-York, Paris, Bristol, Toulouse, Tallin, Grenoble, Vannes...
Adacore is the maintainer of GNAT, GCC's Ada frontend (but now with many more compiler backends: LLVM, Why3, JVM...) and of a lot of tools revolving around the Ada ecosystem (IDEs, Coverage tools, Static Analyzers, Formal proof tooling...). Evertything we build is open-source and we make money by providing support, trainings, certifications...
We are looking for a lot of different profiles:
- GCC/GNU toolchain developpers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/gnu-toolchain-developer-... )
- Build system engineer (think equivalent of Cmake, but slightly saner in my experience https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/gpr-software-developer-e... )
- Python/devsecops developers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/senior-software-develope... )
- QA/Release Engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/qa-release-engineer-ed94... )
- Software supply chain engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/infrastructure-software-... )
- Product Security Engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/product-security-enginee... )
- Cloud platform administrators ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/it-systems-engineer-eda4... )
- Technical Marketing Lead ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/lead-of-technical-market... )
- Service and Mentorship Engineering Lead ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/service-and-mentorship-e... )
Please apply through the page dedicated to the position you are interested in. Knowing Ada is not a requirement and AdaCore will happily train you if needed :)
Gouach (https://gouach.com) | Remote (+/- 2h from Paris timezone) or Bordeaux, France | Full-Time
Gouach is the first repairable electric batteries for e-bikes, this means less waste and a friendlier battery for the environment! Because it's a smart battery, Gouach is collecting usage data to improve it's efficiency and life duration.
Gouach challenges include:
- creating a distributed infrastructure of secure communication for our batteries
- creating dashboard, data analysis pipelines and visualizations
- building CI/CD pipelines to automatically compile, lint, test and deploy our internal dashboard and apps
- build great client-facing apps
Gouach is looking for a Senior Fullstack Dev (NodeJS, Python, Docker, VueJS, Typescript) who is excited by learning new things, working on climate / energy / environment, and who is able to deliver consistent results and drive a small dev team.
Gouach benefits include:
- competitive salary - equity plan - your laptop of choice - beautiful office in the center of Bordeaux (if you live there) - a great team! working on fighting climate change and improving the life in cities! - lunches
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org