Portland Trail Blazers | Portland, OR | Full-time | On-site
Our business analytics team is looking to hire a full-time Data Integration Developer to design, develop, test, implement, and maintain business critical data integrations. Feel free to apply online: https://careers-rosequarter.icims.com/jobs/1055/data-integra...
* Developing ETL packages and stored procedures that load data into the data warehouse. * Monitoring and performing regular auditing of all datasets to ensure data integrity. * Building clean and intuitive Tableau dashboards for key business partners. * Working closely with the CRM administrator to develop key data integrations. * Collaborating with the Digital team on various marketing automation tasks. * Building processes to automate business tasks and improve organizational efficiency. * Identifying new datasets that would enhance revenues and drive growth. Qualifications:
* 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server. * 2+ years of ETL development experience required. * 2+ years of data visualization development experience with Tableau or SSRS. * Proficiency with T-SQL. * Experience developing ETL that utilizes RESTful APIs. * Proficient developing SSIS packages * Experience building data visualizations with Tableau or SSRS. * Familiarity with Azure Data Factory and Azure Machine Learning, preferred. * Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, preferred * Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
Boulder Care | React Native Engineers, Product Manager | Portland OR | Full-time onsite | https://boulder.care
Come work for Boulder Care!
Boulder Care is a digital health platform for treating opioid addiction. We are a well funded seed-stage VC-backed company with the opportunity to build a massive business. Our healthcare system spends billions of dollars combating the opioid epidemic.
Opioid overdose is the leading cause of death for Americans under 50, but fewer than 10% of patients who need treatment are receiving it. Boulder is closing this gap by providing high-quality medication-based treatment via a digital platform.
Our platform is built on React and React Native. We are seeking engineers with experience in these technologies:
We are also looking for our first Product Manager.
Apply via the links above, or email me your resume (address in profile) and I'll pass it along to the right person.
Koan | Portland, OR | Onsite | Full-time | https://koan.co
- Full-stack Engineer (React, Node, TypeScript): https://angel.co/company/koan/jobs/614831-fullstack-engineer...
- Frontend Engineer (React, TypeScript): https://angel.co/company/koan/jobs/583952-frontend-engineer-...
- Backend Engineer (Node, TypeScript): https://angel.co/company/koan/jobs/583953-backend-engineer-n...
Organizations struggle with communicating and measuring progress on their objectives. Teams work in isolation, priorities get lost, and the shared documents and spreadsheets companies use for tracking are a mess and don’t scale. Koan is here to help with a modern approach to strategic business execution. From the executive level down to individual contributors, Koan combines status reporting and goals (OKRs) tracking to improve transparency, accountability and feedback. By aligning the entire organization with a suite of tools that employees love using, Koan helps every team work with purpose.
We're starting to see meaningful traction in the market, so we're expanding our team (currently only six of us!). We're hiring engineers up (React) and down (Node) the stack, and are looking to hire people who love to get involved with products from the early stages.
Apply at https://angel.co/company/koan/jobs/, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.