Found | Frontend / Backend / Fullstack / Product | Remote (US Only; H1/TN okay; offices in SF/Portland/Seattle) | Full-Time | https://found.com/
We're building Found so self-employed people have the support, structure, and confidence to work for themselves. Our founding team has hands-on experience with taxes and accounting, financial services and FinTech, self-employment, and scaling startups. Our team is dedicated to taking care of business banking, expense tracking, and tax saving so self-employed people have more time to do what they do best. We just raised our Series B from Sequoia, Lightspeed, and Founders Fund, and today we are expanding and scaling a product experience that thousands of Found customers use to run their businesses.
Tech Stack Includes: Rails, Kubernetes, React, MySQL, Typescript Benefits Include: Paid medical/dental/vision, parental leave, unlimited PTO.
Hiring for engineers across the stack, security, designers, marketing. Apply here: https://found.com/careers/
Nike | Beaverton, Oregon (part of the Portland metro) | Front-End Developer (primarily React/Electron) | Full-time | ONSITE
ABOUT THE ROLE
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As consumers demand better information about Nike’s products, the costs of producing premium video and photos can be difficult to control. Our software solutions drive down the costs of digital media production using automation, intelligent workflows, API-level integrations, machine learning and accurate operational reporting so that marketing professionals like photographers, retouchers and stylists can focus on the creative process.
As our Lead Software Engineer (Frontend) your role will include:
- Partnering in every aspect of the work that we do - development, planning, testing, monitoring, support. Leading the work of other Frontend developers by setting the example for quality and conducting code reviews
- Acting with ownership to make important decisions about the platform with software architects and other engineering leads
- Champion CI/CD with code pipelines that automate testing and deployment
- Porting an existing web application built in Angular to React
Kraus Hamdani Aerospace | Senior Software Engineer | Full-Time | Portland, OR / West Coast USA / REMOTE
Build software for sky-computers in perpetual flight!
We are primarily a Rust and TypeScript shop, but as a growing software team in an early-stage company we need experienced, generalist, and polyglot engineers who love to take on new technologies.
- Architect fast backend services for a massive geospatial data lake
- Design robust distributed systems for an unreliable network
- Optimize onboard compute and embedded systems for power and efficiency
- Apply Machine Learning and Machine Vision models for real-time object detection
- Build beautiful and interactive web GUIs for aircraft fleets
- Use and abuse WebGL for 3D graphics visualizations
We are well funded and can offer competitive salaries and great benefits. Culture fit: experienced engineers with lives and families and a "get it done" attitude.
EDIT: message me (a real human guy) on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/bugeats or email chadwick[dot]dahlquist[at]krausaerospace[dot]com
EDIT: U.S. Citizens only