PawBoost | Engineering Team Lead | Raleigh, NC | REMOTE or ONSITE | Full Time PawBoost is a small <10 person tech company founded in 2014 that helps pet owners reunite with their missing pets through web, email, and social media. Bootstrapped and employee-owned. We take pride in our ability to stay lean, profitable, and fiscally responsible while helping thousands of lost pets every day.
We're looking to hire an experienced backend PHP developer as an Engineering Team Lead to help with our growing pains. You will be transitioned ownership of the monorepo codebase and work with leadership to do things like: establish guidelines for contributions, create development workflows, implement testing procedures, establish release pipelines, etc to help the business scale as we grow and add on more engineering talent.
Our Stack: AWS, Ubuntu, Apache, MySQL, PHP7, Yii2 Framework, jQuery / Vanilla JS / SASS / Bootstrap, Docker
- Lead a team of developers to achieve business goals set by leadership
- Work with product team to build/maintain/fix features
- Establish and maintain proper development workflows from idea inception to deployment
- Mentor/grow/utilize team members efficiently and effectively
- 5+ years of professional PHP development
- Deep understanding of OOP/MVC/ORM/MySQL principles and design patterns
- Solid PHP test experience
- Technical lead / team leadership experience
Remote work ok, easy-going team, build stuff that genuinely helps people everyday.
If you are interested please send CV and Github link (if available) to email@example.com