Bandwidth is hiring a Denver Software Development Manager and Senior Software Engineers!
Denver Dev Mgr - https://www.bandwidth.com/careers/openings/?gh_jid=1210142
RALEIGH Sr. Software Engineer - https://www.bandwidth.com/careers/openings/?gh_jid=1382832
DENVER Sr. Software Engineer -https://www.bandwidth.com/careers/openings/?gh_jid=1306755
Why work for Bandwidth? Look at all the great things we have to offer!
• The Whole Person Promise: We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind and spirit.
• Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life and Disability.
• Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. Onsite cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on site.
• Volunteer: We love our neighbors and we have a program dedicated to volunteer opportunities called Bandwidthcares! Every month, we'll visit a local charity to do volunteer work for a couple of hours. If a cause moves you, we encourage you to lead a volunteer team or internal event to help that cause!
Find out more by going to our career portal: http://bandwidth.com/careers/
Reach out to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions! :)
PawBoost | Senior PHP Full Stack Engineer | Raleigh, NC | REMOTE or ONSITE | Full Time
PawBoost is a small 4-person Raleigh-based tech company founded in 2014 that helps owners reunite with their missing pets through web, email, and social media. Bootstrapped and employee-owned. We take pride in our ability to stay lean, profitable, and fiscally responsible while helping thousands of lost pets every day.
PawBoost has an opening for a senior full-stack engineer. Technical day-to-day responsibility for our core business will be transitioned to the qualified candidate, freeing up time for the founders to focus on growth. The ideal candidate is one who is motivated and excited to tackle a variety objectives throughout the whole web stack. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership and responsibility for delivering a product to millions of users.
Our Stack: AWS, Ubuntu, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Yii2 Framework, jQuery / Vanilla JS / SASS, Vagrant
- 5+ years of professional PHP development
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Bonus for Yii2)
- Deep understanding of OOP/MVC principles and design patterns
- Deep understanding of ORM, MySQL, queries and table structures
- Working knowledge of Git
Remote work ok, competitive compensation, solid benefits, easy-going team, build stuff that genuinely helps people everyday.
If you are interested please send CV and Github link (if available) to email@example.com
Applied Research Associates, Inc | Senior Software Engineers, Software Developers, Java, C++ & Python Developers, and more! | Raleigh, NC | ONSITE https://www.ara.com/
Applied Research Associates, Inc. is an employee-owned international research and engineering company recognized for providing technically superior solutions to complex and challenging problems in the physical sciences. The company, founded in Albuquerque, NM, in 1979, currently employs over 1,100 professionals and continues to grow. ARA offices throughout the United States and Canada provide a broad range of technical expertise in defense technologies, civil technologies, computer software and simulation, systems analysis, environmental technologies, and testing and measurement. The corporation also provides sophisticated technical products for environmental site characterization, pavement analysis, and robotics.
At ARA, employees are our greatest assets. The corporation realizes that employee ownership spawns greater creativity and initiative along with higher performance and customer satisfaction levels. ARA gives its employees the tools, training, and opportunities to take more active roles as owners. The culture is challenging; innovation and experimentation are the norm. Employees are eligible for contributions which not only add to the company’s success, but also their own through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). ARA offers competitive salaries (DOE) and a generous benefits package. The motto, “Engineering and Science for Fun and Profit” sums up the ARA experience.