SingleStoreDB (formerly MemSQL) (https://singlestore.com) | Lisbon (Portugal), San Francisco (US), London (UK), Raleigh (NC), and Seattle (US) | Full Time | Remote
SingleStoreDB is a database focused on high performance and hybrid workloads (HTAP). Our customers include half of the top 10 US banks, 2 of the top 3 US telcos, and 12% of the Fortune 100.
Our product is a distributed, relational database that handles both transactions and real-time analytics at scale. Querying is done through standard SQL drivers and syntax, leveraging a broad ecosystem of drivers and applications.
We have been building SingleStore since 2011, and building a database-as-a-service product involves a bunch of interesting technical challenges such as: Compilers and code generation Distributed computing and fault tolerance UI and User Experience Integrations with connectors and third-party tools (e.g., Business Intelligence tools like Tableau) Infrastructure that scales to dozens of thousands of database clusters across GCP, Azure and AWS
We have several positions open:
* Site Reliability Engineer (Remote — US, Portugal, UK, India)
* Senior Software Engineer, Frontend (Remote — US, Portugal, UK, India)
* Senior Software Engineer, Backend (Remote — US, Portugal, UK, India). We work in Go, Kubernetes, Systems Engineering.
* Engineering Manager, SingleStoreDB Cloud (Remote — US, Portugal, UK, India)
* A lot more positions… (see below)
Careers page with individual links for each open position: https://www.singlestore.com/careers/jobs/
If you want to learn more about the engineering work we do, check out https://www.singlestore.com/blog/category/engineering/.
Feel free to email me directly via david at singlestore dot com.