Recursion Pharmaceuticals | Salt Lake City, Utah | Onsite, Full-Time | www.recursionpharma.com/careers
We have raised over $200M to apply machine learning to one of the most unique datasets in existence - over 12 billion images of cells under a huge number of biological and chemical perturbations, generated in our own labs - in order to find treatments for hundreds of diseases. Our long term mission is to decode biology to radically improve lives - we want to understand biology so well that we can fix most things that go wrong in our bodies. Among other awesome folks, Yoshua Bengio is one of our advisors, and helps our ML team come up with novel ways of tackling these problems.
We’re looking for:
* Senior Data Scientist, NGS Assay Development and Bioinformatics (SLC, UT): Strategize in collaboration with biologists and data scientists on the right NGS-based assays to complement Recursion’s multi-petabyte-scale cellular perturbation and imaging platform
* Machine Learning Scientist, Chemistry (Anywhere): Looking for a highly experienced senior/principal-level Machine Learning Scientist who wants a challenging problem, lots of rich data, and knowledge that their breakthroughs will seriously help people. No bio background needed.
* Senior Data Scientist: Come analyze experimental results, develop best-practice analytical methods for a field that has none, and build the computational tooling required to fuel Recursion’s drug-discovery engine.
* Data Scientist, Data Pipeline Engineering (SLC,UT): Work closely with Data Scientists, software and data engineers, and other stakeholders on the biology, chemistry, HTS, and management teams to build the infrastructure and applications needed to decode human biology and reinvent drug discovery.
* Data Scientist, Drug Discovery (SLC,UT): Bring your unique approach and innovative thinking in developing scalable solutions in drug discovery that immediately impact decisions.
http://www.recursionpharma.com/careers for more details and to apply.
Logistics: Salt Lake City, Utah. Hiking/running/biking is literally out our back door, and it's half an hour to 6 ski resorts. Great competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, relocation assistance, equity, fully-paid gym membership, complementary chef-prepared meals everyday, two one-week paid company closures in addition to flexible, generous vacation, 70ft onsite rock climbing wall, commuter benefits, a top-caliber team, and help make a massively positive human impact. Happy to sponsor/extend visas.
Our team of 170+ so far: http://www.recursionpharma.com/team
Bolt | Software Engineering |SF or San Diego or Salt Lake City
Literally all of commerce is moving online, and our Engineering team (ex FB/Google/Twitter/Uber) cannot build fast enough to meet demand. If up for it, connect with us over a 10min zoom coffee next week to share more, including details on our recent Series C raise. Email: email@example.com to setup.
PS: here’s our recent manifesto https://www.bolt.com/blog/democratizing-commerce/