Atomic Financial | Multiple roles (Senior Application Security Engineer, Senior Platform Security Engineer) | Remote or Salt Lake City, Utah | Full time
At Atomic we're focused on building an incredible business while also having a huge social impact. Financial struggles are a leading cause of stress for people around the world. Our business is helping solve those financial issues for the most vulnerable people in our society. We work with 11 of the top neobanks in the country and have successfully raised from some of the best financial technology investors in the world including Greylock, Core Innovation Capital, and Portage. We are working to build a diverse organization and are excited to accept field applications from any and all candidates that feel they would be a good fit for this role.
We're looking to fill multiple roles in security (and others https://atomic.financial/careers/)
We're looking for a Senior Application Security Engineer. This position will analyze software architecture and SDLC to ensure security best practices and our compliance controls are followed. The engineer will also help find and resolve security issues in code and processes. The team is responsible for core software architecture, platform systems, ensuring the ability to scale rapidly, infrastructure stability, and act as a force multiplier to our other engineers through improving DevX. Responsibilities include:
- Perform code reviews in Typescript and Go to locate vulnerabilities and demonstrate severity by writing proof-of-concept exploits.
- Participate in architecture decisions
- Address OWASP and general security best practices in our application
- Helping level up other software engineers in secure coding practices
- Backend software development in more sensitive components of our application
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply at https://atomic.financial/careers/role/?gh_jid=4086890004
We're also looking to hire a Senior Platform Security Engineer
Our team helps guide core software architecture and ensures platform reliability, stability, and security. Our goal is to act as a force multiplier and push forward the development organization and lifecycle. Responsibilities include:
- Defining our security and compliance controls and ensuring our infrastructure follows those
- Understanding of threat modeling concepts and frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK, STRIDE, etc. to better test our infrastructure for vulnerabilities and prepare for possible attacks
- Assessing security tools (particularly open-source tools) and extending our CI/CD process with automatic security scanning for vulnerable dependencies, static code analysis, and compliance checks
- Triaging and managing vulnerabilities identified through scanning and manual efforts
- Providing actionable and constructive feedback to level up our other engineers knowledge around cloud security
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply at https://atomic.financial/careers/role/?gh_jid=4384784004
Lease End (www.leaseend.com) | Full Stack Web Developer (React, Node.js, GraphQL, PostgreSQL) | Full-Time | Onsite: Lehi, Utah or Burley, Idaho Lease End is looking to expand our software engineering team. We are a young, well capitalized startup located in Salt Lake City. Lease End builds software solutions to help consumers coming out of auto leases.
The ideal candidate is a full-stack engineer, preferably with experience in React, Node.js and/or TypeScript. We also leverage AWS and are looking for developers who have some experience with Cloudfront, ECS, and RDS. They will be working alongside a team of talented engineers and must be a good culture fit for our growing team. They will be expected to think through and solve complex problems and effectively implement solutions.
Drop us a line if this sounds like you: - Full stack engineer with several years working on all aspects of production web applications, including React and NodeJS - You love learning new tech - You are good to work with a team and alone - You are personable and get along well with others!
Lease End offers all the great benefits you come to expect, plus Fridays off!!!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iris Construction | Senior Designer | Salt Lake City, Utah | Full-time
Construction – a $10T/year industry – loses hundreds of billions of dollars a year due to poor communication. Other industries have enjoyed meaningful productivity gains over the last 20 years thanks to innovations like Slack and Salesforce, but productivity in construction has been flat. Project managers are stuck with frustrating, messy workflows based in email, sticky notes, and Excel spreadsheets.
Iris’ goal is to build thoughtful human-centric software for construction. We aim to leverage our understanding of the people and processes in the space to help transform not just the productivity of the industry as a whole, but the working lives of those who make it happen.
We are looking for an empathetic design thinker to help us make this happen.
BioFire Diagnostics (a bioMérieux Company) | Software Engineer | Salt Lake City, UT | Onsite or hybrid | https://www.biofiredx.com
BioFire's syndromic approach to infectious molecular diagnostics provides solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
- Software Engineer: https://careers.biomerieux.com/jobs/8264453-software-enginee... - Software Engineer (DevOps focused): https://careers.biomerieux.com/jobs/7324813-software-enginee... - Software Engineer (Data Engineering): https://careers.biomerieux.com/jobs/9665566-software-enginee...
Apply with the above links or email for more info jason (dot) patterson (at) biofiredx.com