Indigenous Software | San Diego, Chicago, Remote | Head of Product Management | Remote [US Only]
Indigenous developed an integrated suite of digital marketing tools with support for content syndication and aggregated (population) analytics. RVLVR is a through-channel agency parter, expert at identifying and executing on digital marketing initiatives for B2B supply chains (Vendors, Distributors and VARs). We’re a high-velocity startup, with year over year (over year) revenue growth and a Fortune 100 client base.
We’re looking for someone to steer and own the platform’s direction, orchestrate the efforts of the technology and account teams and support sales and account management. You will be working, and partnering, with our clients (and client partners), including: Google, Lenovo, HP, Cisco, Juniper Networks, LG, Citrix, Ingram Micro and others.
You are mostly Product Manager, part Program Manager and fervent technologist.
• Identify opportunities and gap (in product, services and market) • Translate those opportunities into technology and product requirements • Set, own and manage execution against product requirements, and; • Manage a matrixed team to timeline • Understand our clients, B2B and supply chain • Interface with clients and peers in weekly and ad hoc calls You have:
• Lead software, or product, development, efforts (preferably in B2B programs) • An eye for great SaaS products, and; • Demonstrated experience contributing to new software products • Analytics on the brain • Experience with digital marketing execution • A background and comfort working with large accounts The opportunity is mostly remote but we’ll be prioritizing candidates in Chicago and San Diego for convenient access to leadership and the occasional collaboration.
Email: jobs at indigenous.io.
SHIELD AI | San Diego, CA and Pittsburgh, PA| Full Time | www.shield.ai/careers Shield AI is the home of Hivemind, an artificial intelligence which enables robots to see, reason about, and search the world. Hivemind allows robots to learn from their experiences. Shield AI’s first product, Nova, is a Hivemind-powered robot that autonomously searches buildings while simultaneously streaming video and generating maps. S
We are hiring across technical teams: 1. Autonomy 2. Integrated Physical Systems 3. Software Operations 4. Scalable Infrastructure 5. Simulation 6. Intelligence 7. Business Operations
Teradata | Teradata Vantage HA | San Diego, Toronto | Onsite | Full-Time
Teradata Vantage HA is heading to the cloud, and we're seeking good people to help us get there. If you want to be part of a team that is driving change within Teradata and with our customers, this is it!
We're looking for skilled, passionate people who enjoy highly technical challenges and play well with others. Tech stack includes
- C/C++ - Java - Python - Docker - AWS - Azure - VMware - Scrum - Linux - Test Automation - Test Scripting -
for multiple positions
- developers - testers - automation - dev ops -
at a wide range of experience levels that probably include yours. For more information about these opportunities or how to apply, please contact me: alice.elliot [at] teradata.com.
Teradata Vantage HA is an enabler for the Teradata Vantage platform, providing capabilities such as high availability, synchronization, fail-over, routing and other critical services that allow customers to get their work done when bad stuff happens.
Scorebook Live | Full Stack Engineer | San Diego, CA | Full-time | http://scorebooklive.com
Are you passionate about sports and technology?
With Scorebook Live, real-time scores, detailed stats and game recaps are no longer limited to the pros. Our mobile apps take the place of the traditional paper scorebooks and broadcasts game data in real-time to fans and media providers allowing parents and fans to follow all their favorite high school players and teams.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to help build out the next generation of scorebooklive.com.
Working directly with the CTO and technical team, you will drive the future of our technical architecture, product development, and makeup of our growing engineering team.
We are well funded with offices located in San Diego and Spokane, and can offer a lot of freedom to the right candidate. Our current stack is Ruby on Rails + GraphQl + React on AWS, and are looking for someone familiar with these technologies.
If this sounds exciting, shoot us a note with your resume (or a link to your linkedin, github, etc) to email@example.com
comma.ai | engineers | San Diego | onsite | full-time
OPEN SOURCE SELF DRIVING CAR https://github.com/commaai/openpilot
Our stack is largely Python, with some C/C++ and JS(React). Primarily looking for a firmware engineer (or phone hackers), an ML engineer, and a full stack engineer.
Reach out with a GitHub/LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org
Housecall Pro | Senior iOS Engineer | Senior Android Engineer | Junior/Senior DevOps Engineer | San Diego, CA | Onsite Full time
We are the operating system for home services labor across the US and Canada. Backed by top tier VCs, we are focused on making the lives of service professionals better with technology.
Our Engineering team is extraordinary. We’re a hardworking and focused team driven to deliver industry-leading tech to our service pro customers. Our success is their success. Our team of entrepreneurial, client-focused team members are the "engine room" of Housecall Pro.
See full job descriptions and apply here: https://www.housecallpro.com/careers
Senior Engineer (Remote / San Diego, CA)
What we do:
Tiled enables non-developers to create interactive, rich content experiences that perform like native apps or fully coded websites. These content experiences, which we call “microapps,” drive engagement. Sales, marketing, customer success, training and recruiting organizations use microapps to drive engagement with their content.
Node, Express, MongoDB, React, React Native
What we offer:
Competitive salary, strong developer community (team gaming Fridays, company events, remote working sessions, etc), Equity
Brain Corporation | San Diego, CA | Onsite Only
Brain Corp is a San Diego-based AI company that specializes in the development of self-driving technology. We are taking our proprietary BrainOS (robot operating system) and putting it on machines to turn them into self-driving, autonomous robots. We have raised $110m from SoftBank and Qualcomm Ventures and recently announced partnerships with Walmart and Softbank Robotics in Japan.
We are hiring across all engineering functions (Research, Software, Electrical, Mechanical). Our full job board can be found here: https://braincorporation.applytojob.com/apply/
* Machine Learning Engineers (Depth Perception, SLAM, Motion Planning projects)
* C++ Qt Developer
* Robotics Software Engineers (Jr, Mid, & Sr levels)
* Site Reliability Engineer
* Software Test Automation Engineers
All positions are posted on the website link above. We have great benefits including lunch catered daily, unlimited snacks & drinks, unlimited vacation for exempt positions.
Typical Interview Process: Code challenge, technical phone/skype screen, onsite, offer.
Contact us at email@example.com if you don't see a role that matches; feel free to send your resume over to us and let us know what you would be interested in.
Learning Equality | Python & Full-Stack web developers | San Diego | ONSITE (preferred) or REMOTE | Full-time
We’re a cross-disciplinary team who believe in the transformative power of access to education. Our software is open-source, our organization is a non-profit, and our primary beneficiaries are in underserved communities such as rural schools, community centers, and refugee camps all over the world .
- Kolibri , our web app which is designed for use in low-resource and low-connectivity contexts. Kolibri is available in dozens of languages, and specially designed to provide access to curated and openly licensed educational content and powerful tools for pedagogical support.
- Kolibri Studio, our cloud-based app which gives users full control over the organization of their educational materials. Using this content curation system, anyone can explore pre-organized libraries of open educational resources, and bundle, tag, differentiate, re-order, and distribute their contents offline as custom channels to Kolibri.
If you care about education and you know your Python and JS, we want to talk to you! Apply at https://grnh.se/dd40b1ab1