Samsara | San Francisco, Atlanta, San Jose, and London | Onsite | https://www.samsara.com
Samsara builds sensor systems that combine wireless sensors with easy-to-use software to help businesses of all sizes bring their physical operations online. We aim to make sensors easy to deploy and their data easy to consume, so our customers can deploy them by the millions and in places they've never been used before.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/samsara
Our open positions:
* Manager, Engineering (ATL): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1470416?gh_src=fe0...
* Manager, Engineering (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/870567?gh_src=fe04...
* Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack (London): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1564516?gh_src=fe0...
* Software Engineer, Full-Stack (London): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1564444?gh_src=fe0...
* Software Engineer, Full-Stack (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/946228?gh_src=fe04...
* Software Engineer, Applied Machine Learning (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1398271?gh_src=fe0...
Tech Stack: We use Golang for our backend, Typescript and React for our web client, GraphQL to fetch data from our backend, and React Native for our mobile app. Direct experience with these technologies is not required.
Splunk (https://www.splunk.com/) | Forward Deployed Software Engineer | San Francisco CA, San Jose CA, Plano TX | FULL-TIME | ONSITE VISA
We are hiring FDSE who works closely with Sales and Sales Engineers to first understand customer's pain points, and then design and build custom solutions to solve them using Splunk as the underlying data platform.
More info at http://app.jobvite.com/m?3Ma0Dkwo
Onai | | San Jose or New York | FULL TIME, CONTRACTORS, GRADUATE INTERNS, POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS, ONSITE, VISA
We're tackling exciting technical challenges and building offerings relevant to interesting real-world problems in a variety of fields. We have particular strengths in dispersed computation, functional programming, protocol design, and deep learning.
We're currently most interested in engineers with solid experience in Rust, Haskell/Idris, or cryptography. We're also open to enthusiastic developers or researchers who might lack this precise experience but are eager and able to learn. We welcome internship/fellowship interest from postdoctoral scholars or senior graduate students.
We're additionally interested in chatting with people with a scientific or engineering background who are interested in scientific and technical writing.
We do not presently have openings for anyone still working on their undergraduate degree or for fresh graduates.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know if there's a potential fit.