Samsara | Hundreds of Roles | San Francisco, San Jose, Atlanta, and London
IoT company that makes sense
#16 Top Start Up according to LinkedIn 
Top CEO in 2018 According to Glassdoor and 4.5 Glassdoor Rating 
All funding rounds led by Andreessen Horowitz 
Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions 
>>> See all open positions and apply here: https://grnh.se/05fc18371
4. My profiler has instructions to find contact information.
Xactly | Denver, CO | San Jose, CA | Toronto, ON | Fulltime, Onsite
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work six years running, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
* Senior Java/ Scala Engineer - Denver, CO
* Site Reliability Engineer - Denver, CO
* Principal & Senior UI Engineers - Denver, CO
* Senior Java AWS Engineer - Denver, CO
* Senior .NET Engineer - Toronto, ON
* Manager, UX Design - San Jose, CA
* UX Designers - Denver, CO and Toronto, CAN
* Manager, Quality Engineering - Denver, CO
* Junior Quality Engineers - Denver, CO
Stack: Java, Scala, C#, React, Angular, Springboot, AWS, Azure, Selenium, Jenkins
Check out our careers page at http://www.xactlycorp.com/careers or DM me at email@example.com
We’re currently reinventing our flagship Checkout products and changing how people interact with PayPal. Buying online isn’t a “one size fits all” process, and we’re moving beyond the basic checkout flows everyone offers to create smarter more tailored experiences.
We’re innovative, love adopting new technologies, and we’re always looking to connect with people who are smarter than us to gain new perspectives and can change the way we deliver code while impacting the community. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
We have several openings within my team as well as within other teams at multiple levels of seniority--so drop me a line even if my particular opening doesn't sound interesting and I'll help you find the right place! You can contact me at swesthafer at paypal dot com.
Cisco Meraki | San Francisco, San Jose, Chicago, London, Sydney | Onsite | https://meraki.cisco.com
Cisco Meraki leads the industry in simple yet powerful cloud-managed IT solutions that help connect, empower, and protect people all over the globe. Meraki’s technologies are managed from an intuitive, feature-rich interface, called Dashboard, that helps businesses of all sizes save time, money, and deliver value.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/cisco-meraki
You can see all of our open roles at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs#open-positions
Onai | | San Jose or New York | FULL TIME, CONTRACTORS, GRADUATE INTERNS, POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS, ONSITE, VISA
We're tackling exciting technical challenges and building offerings relevant to interesting real-world problems in a variety of fields. We have particular strengths in dispersed computation, functional programming, protocol design, and deep learning.
We're currently most interested in engineers with solid experience in Rust, Haskell/Idris, or cryptography. We're also open to enthusiastic developers or researchers who might lack this precise experience but are eager and able to learn. We welcome internship/fellowship interest from postdoctoral scholars or senior graduate students.
We're additionally interested in chatting with people with a scientific or engineering background who are interested in scientific and technical writing.
We do not presently have openings for anyone still working on their undergraduate degree or for fresh graduates.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know if there's a potential fit.
Samsara | San Francisco, Atlanta, San Jose, and London | Onsite | https://www.samsara.com
Samsara builds sensor systems that combine wireless sensors with easy-to-use software to help businesses of all sizes bring their physical operations online. We aim to make sensors easy to deploy and their data easy to consume, so our customers can deploy them by the millions and in places they've never been used before.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/samsara
Our open positions:
* Manager, Engineering: https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1470416?gh_src=fe0...
* Manager, Engineering: https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/870567?gh_src=fe04...
* Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack: https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1564516?gh_src=fe0...
* Software Engineer, Full-Stack: https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1470413?gh_src=fe0...
* Software Engineer, Full-Stack: https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1564444?gh_src=fe0...
* Software Engineer, Full-Stack: https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/946228?gh_src=fe04...
* (New Grad) Software Engineer, Full-Stack: https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1585934?gh_src=fe0...
* Software Engineer, Applied Machine Learning: https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1398271?gh_src=fe0...
* Software Engineer, Embedded Systems: https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/946181?gh_src=fe04...
Tech Stack: We use Golang for our backend, Typescript and React for our web client, GraphQL to fetch data from our backend, and React Native for our mobile app. Direct experience with these technologies is not required.