Signifyd | Quantitative Risk Analyst | San Jose, CA; New York City, NY; Denver, CO | Remote | https://boards.greenhouse.io/signifyd95/jobs/2150518
Signifyd is a fast-growing online retail fraud protection company that maintains a startup culture of curiosity, agility and compassion. We use machine learning technology that protects merchants, while allowing them to ship more orders and open new markets without the fear of fraud.
"The Risk Analytics team is fast-paced, high-energy, and diligent in identifying emerging fraud patterns and preventing fraud loss before it happens. We conduct stringent analysis of complex data sets, and set up multiple layers of business rules, models, and other processes to fight ecommerce fraud.
We're looking for a quantitative risk analyst to hit the ground running. They'll work alongside a team of analysts to investigate and identify solutions to prevent and mitigate fraud. They'll be responsible for proactively identifying fraud patterns and minimizing our customers' exposure to financial risk."
Cisco Umbrella | Software Engineer, Engineering Manager | San Jose, CA | Onsite Full-Time
Cisco Umbrella is building a cloud based Secure Internet Gateway. The team building the Secure Web Gateway component is looking for software engineers and an engineering manager. You will be building microservices which provide security to and proxy web traffic. I'm an engineer in the team and can vouch the work and people are awesome.
- Senior Software Engineer (C/Go/Python, experience with proxies +) https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Senior-Software-En...
- Engineering Manager https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Software-Engineeri...
or reach out to me at spehlari (at) cisco.com
The Trade Desk | Full Time | Onsite & Remote | Denver CO, Boulder CO, Bellevue WA, Seattle WA, Irvine CA, New York NY, San Jose CA, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney AUS, Costa Rica
Hiring: Mid/Senior/Lead level Front-End focused Software Engineers (All Locations) + Senior Data Engineer (Bellevue)
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk's dev team if:
You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side React & Redux, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
Cool Stuff about Engineering @ TTD-
1. Depending on your interests, you will have the opportunity to lead & work on advanced visualizations, interactive next-gen user interfaces with React & Redux, large-scale distributed systems, petabyte-scale data challenges, machine learning + more
2. Work with enormous volumes of data (hundreds of terabytes of new data collected every day)
3. We're a globally collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to work with brilliant and diverse engineers from all over the world
4. We offer a top-tier compensation package, flex work environment, beautiful offices with great perks (snacks, catered lunches, beer), competitive equity, and an employee stock purchasing plan. We IPO'ed 3+ yrs ago, with our stock price growing by 1000% in such a short time
5. Our culture - We have a wonderful team of brilliant engineers built on a culture of empathy, grit, collaboration, & ownership
6. The programmatic ad-tech industry represents a unique growth opportunity – it's currently only making up for about 2% of the overall $600B advertising industry. As we like to say here, "We're only 2% done!"
Ready to tackle the other 98% with us? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online if you're interested! https://www.thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
*NOTE: We're also hiring Sr. Product Managers, Mid-Lead Level Data Scientists, Sr. UX Designers, Platform Support Specialists, and Sr. Business Intelligence Analysts!
PayPal | Backend APIs and Services Engineering | San Jose, CA | Full-Time | Onsite
PayPal Commerce Platform (https://developer.paypal.com/docs/commerce-platform/) is evolving our public API platform offering to encompass more payment methods, more ways to manage risk, and more ways to pay out funds. We are looking for engineers with 4-8 years experience building public APIs or distributed systems. We are re-architecting and re-building our backends to meet business demand and evolving our stack to integrate the various acquisitions PayPal has made over the years.
Send email with resume or link to LI profile to jreagan #at PayPal.com.
Onai | | San Jose or New York | FULL TIME, CONTRACTORS, GRADUATE INTERNS, POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS, VISA
We're tackling exciting difficult challenges and building offerings relevant to interesting real-world problems in a variety of fields. We have particular strengths in dispersed computation, functional programming, protocol design, and deep learning.
We're currently most interested in engineers with solid experience in Rust, Haskell/Idris, or cryptography. We also have openings for enthusiastic developers or researchers who might lack this precise experience but are eager and able to learn. We welcome internship/fellowship interest from postdoctoral scholars or senior graduate students.
We're additionally interested in chatting with people with a scientific or engineering background who are interested in scientific writing.
We do not presently have openings for current/recent undergraduates.
Send your resume to email@example.com and we'll let you know if there's a potential fit.