The Trade Desk | Full Time, Onsite & Remote | Chicago IL, New York NY, San Jose CA, San Francisco CA, Aliso Viejo CA, Ventura CA, Boulder CO, Denver CO, Bellevue WA, Seattle WA, London UK, Sydney AUS, Shanghai CN
Hiring: Senior Software Engineers, as well as Senior Front-End focused engineers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization. You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk's dev team if:
You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side React & Redux, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 9million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in AdTech
* The combination of huge data sets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture
* Top-tier benefits
If you're interested, please apply directly on our website: https://www.thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
*Note: We are actively hiring a Senior Lead Engineer in Chicago who will assist us in building out Engineering presence in Chicago. We are also hiring Senior Solutions Architects in Sydney and NYC (must have engineering background), as well as Site Reliability Engineers (globally), Programmer Analysts (globally), Product Managers (globally), Application Support Coordinators & Analysts (globally), Data Scientists (globally), and Business Intelligence Analysts (globally)
Samsara | San Francisco, Atlanta, San Jose, and London | Onsite | https://www.samsara.com
Samsara builds sensor systems that combine wireless sensors with easy-to-use software to help businesses of all sizes bring their physical operations online. We aim to make sensors easy to deploy and their data easy to consume, so our customers can deploy them by the millions and in places they've never been used before.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/samsara
Here are some of our open positions:
* Director of Full-Stack (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1254967?gh_src=d93...
* Director of Full-Stack (ATL): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1470418?gh_src=5d6...
* Engineering Manager (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/870567?gh_src=5a99...
* Engineering Manager (SJ): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1385260?gh_src=e5a...
* Engineering Manager (ATL): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1470416?gh_src=b91...
* Software Engineer, Reliability (LDN): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1392257?gh_src=890...
* Software Engineer, Embedded Systems: https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/946181
* Software Engineer, Full-Stack (SF): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/946228?gh_src=0d29...
* Software Engineer, Full-Stack (ATL): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1470413?gh_src=782...
* Software Engineer, Full-Stack (SJ): https://boards.greenhouse.io/samsara/jobs/1271489?gh_src=79b...
Tech Stack: We use Golang for our backend, Typescript and React for our web client, GraphQL to fetch data from our backend, and React Native for our mobile app. Direct experience with these technologies is not required.
Onai | | San Jose or New York | FULL TIME, CONTRACTORS, GRADUATE INTERNS, POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS, ONSITE, VISA
We're tackling exciting technical challenges and building offerings relevant to interesting real-world problems in a variety of fields. We have particular strengths in dispersed computation, protocol design, and deep learning.
We're currently most interested in engineers with solid experience in Rust, Haskell/Idris, or cryptography. We're also open to enthusiastic developers or researchers who might lack this precise experience but are eager and able to learn. We welcome internship/fellowship interest from postdoctoral scholars or senior graduate students.
We're additionally interested in chatting with people with a scientific or engineering background who are interested in scientific and technical writing.
We do not presently have openings for anyone still working on their undergraduate degree or for fresh graduates.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know if there's a potential fit.
Okta | SF, San Jose, Toronto | Full-time, On Site
Okta is a company which provides secure connections between the people and technology. We are builders and owners. We believe we are solving some extremely big problems. Join a group of amazing humans who thrive on making customers—and each other—successful.
Why work at Okta? We believe that work is a never-ending process of learning and iteration. We work on extremely complex problems. We work on products that make millions of people's work lives better. We're funded by the industry's most respected investors.
Benefits: Happy hours, Ping pong, Lounges, Food, Global offices, HQ in San Francisco's bustling SOMA district, HQ South in San Jose, Competitive salary, Stock options, Flexible time off, Weekly All-Hands, Hackathons and Volunteer events.
These are some of the ideas we live by: Confront the hard problems and solve them. Don't bullshit people. Protect the customer. Think bigger. Make it work. Never stop.
Please visit: https://www.okta.com/company/careers/ for all open positions and email: email@example.com
PayPal | San Jose, California| Full time | ONSITE | Engineers and Engineering Managers
PayPal is building out its PayPal for Partners capabilities - see http://developer.paypal.com. We are looking for engineers with several years experience building highly-trafficked services and public APIs, as well as managers that can lead teams of said engineers. Our P4P business is growing and in high-demand, we are looking to build out the internal platforms that keep us ahead of our growth. If you are interested in learning more please email airavindran at PayPal dot com.