One Signal | San Mateo, New York, Texas | Multiple Positions | onesignal.com/
OneSignal is the number 1 Push Notifications Service. We are growing rapidly and hiring for a number of positions!
- Product Designer https://jobs.lever.co/onesignal/64f40633-30f5-4b21-b3b7-b9ce...
- Visual Designer https://jobs.lever.co/onesignal/678ae408-a1be-4f7f-8426-fd1d...
- Product Engineer https://jobs.lever.co/onesignal/bbfc8a67-2d2a-4305-b1ba-939f...
- Senior Front End https://jobs.lever.co/onesignal/bbfc8a67-2d2a-4305-b1ba-939f...
- Product Manager https://jobs.lever.co/onesignal/4fbe6e9a-520c-4df4-9270-328a...
- VP of Product https://jobs.lever.co/onesignal/a7419358-43bd-48a2-997f-21a3...
Rakuten (Rakuten Rewards) | San Mateo, CA or San Francisco, CA | Some Remote | H-1B Transfer | Full Time | iOS Engineers, Android Engineers
Rakuten Rewards is looking for talented iOS and Android engineers to help solve challenging problems and reward our 15 million members with Cash Back. There are 2 squads currently hiring:
* Browse / Discovery - this is my squad and we're responsible for helping users discover new merchants on Rakuten and converting new members to making their first of many purchases
* Platform - this squad is responsible for building out the platform that other squads can build their features on such as the design system, headless CMS infrastructure, and everything in between. There are also new exciting features that are being planned but cannot be discussed here yet.
More on Rakuten:
Rakuten Rewards (previously known as Ebates) is a leading e-commerce company that enhances the way people shop by offering Cash Back, deals and rewards from more than 3,500 merchants. Founded in 1999, acquired by Rakuten in 2014, having paid out nearly $2 billion in Cash Back to its 15 million members. The company also operates ShopStyle, a leading fashion discovery destination, and Cartera Commerce, a top rewards platform for airlines and banks. For more information, visit www.rakuten.com.
Interested? Please reach out directly as not all of the positions have been posted yet - yuriy.dyrenko at rakuten.com
iOS and Android app links
Mezli (YC W21) | Full-time ONSITE San Mateo, CA | Mechanical Design Engineer
At Mezli, we’re building autonomous restaurants (“auto-kitchens”) that halve the cost of healthy, convenient meals. As engineers in grad school at Stanford, we (Alex K, Alex G, and Max) got tired of having to either cook or spend $10+ per meal to eat well.
So we teamed up with Eric, a Michelin-star chef, to create Mezli.
Since going full-time in January, we’ve built a working auto-kitchen and launched a ghost kitchen that our customers love (Google Mezli to see the reviews!)
We were in the latest batch of Y Combinator and just finished raising a seed round.
The job: As our mechanical design engineer, you’ll be responsible for designing and building multiple subsystems of our auto-kitchen.
You’ll design and prototype components, send parts out for manufacture, and order parts from suppliers. You’ll also work with the rest of our engineering team to define the architecture of the next version of our auto-kitchen. As one of the first engineers at Mezli, you’ll have the chance to take on leadership roles as our team expands.
Intellimize | Back-end / Machine Learning Engineer | REMOTE (US or Canada only) or ONSITE San Mateo, CA | FULL-TIME | https://www.intellimize.com/careers/mle/
Intellimize optimizes websites to generate more revenue. We use machine learning to automatically optimize each buyer’s path to drive more web conversions.
Our unique solution enables experimentation and personalization at an unparalleled scale, and it replaces traditional approaches to optimization such as A/B testing and rules-based personalization. These methods are too slow, require daily attention, and don’t automatically adapt to changes in behavior over time.
This role: experienced levels (mid, senior, ...),back-end and ML engineering. The exact ML / non-ML blend is flexible, and we'd be happy to have a great back-end engineer join us without any ML background.
Primary technologies: Java, Python, Tensorflow, Spark, Airflow, AWS.
Our team is positive, low ego, and customer focused. Strong communication skills are a must.
We plan to re-open our San Mateo office once it is safe to do so, and the company will continue to embrace remote work (it's going great for us!). Our engineering team is is remote-first, this particular team 100% remote.
You can apply via email to careers@, or to alex@ if you want to contact me directly. I'm the hiring manager for this position.
Brewbird | Hiring in San Mateo, CA| Onsite, Fulltime At Brewbird, we’re building a technology platform and marketplace that scales the specialty coffee experience and helps entrepreneur roasters grow their businesses.
Founding engineer role with a focus on Solidworks and product design. Experience with injection molding, sheet metal design, and vendor management. - BS or higher education
Front-End Software Engineer:
You will architect and build front end software applications for browsers and mobile devices that will integrate with our backend software infrastructure. Focused on CSS and HTML, Knowledge in cloud services (GCP, Azure, AWS etc.) - BS or higher education
Please send resume's to: Luca@brewbird.com
OneSignal | San Mateo, New York, Texas, London | Onsite or Remote | Full Time | https://onesignal.com/careers
Tech stack includes Go, Rust, Ruby on Rails, Kafka, Postgres, Redis, InfluxDB, Typescript, React
OneSignal is building the best platform for businesses to intelligently engage with customers across every channel. We provide a simple interface to push notifications, email, and in-app messages, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation.
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you see is a push notification - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, a message from a dating site, or football scores… Whatever it is, chances are it came from us.
We're hiring for:
* Backend/Infrastructure Engineer https://onesignal.com/careers/9e1d251c-c1f9-49c7-98e9-c883e5...
* Product Engineer / Full Stack Developer https://onesignal.com/careers/bbfc8a67-2d2a-4305-b1ba-939f7a...
* Mobile SDK Developer https://onesignal.com/careers/09d0b0ed-822e-4f7c-86db-305f8c...
* Site Reliability Engineer https://onesignal.com/careers/fdd5078e-53bb-497e-b7af-e4e2d0...
Roblox Corp. | San Mateo, CA | Full Time | REMOTE through Mid-September 2021 -> ONSITE (pending safety protocols) Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We are recruiting across multiple teams and positions. We are actively hiring and all interviews are currently done via phone & Zoom. Our top priority roles are:
- Senior Backend Web Engineer: 5+ years exp.; C#, Java; experience dealing with complex large scale systems
- C++ / Lua Engineer: 3-5 years exp.; Proficient in C++; Experience with Lua preferred
- C++ / UI Engineer: 3-5+ years exp.; Proficient in C++; Experience with building very complex end user applications
- C++ 3D Modeling Engineer: 3-5+ years exp.; Proficient in C++ (and/or Python); focus on 3D APIs
- Sr. Software Engineer - Cache Infrastructure: Building large distributed systems, on-demand deployment of large-scale Redis and Memcached clusters; C#, Go, Rust, Docker, Hashistack’s Consul, Vault & Nomad
- Data Engineer: 3+ years exp.; Expert with Java and Go; Custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Tech Lead/Engineering Manager: 3-5+ years exp. leading projects and/or teams; Proficient in C++ (and/or Python); focus on growing and mentoring teams
- Principal Software Engineer, Growth: 7+ yrs exp.; FE/BE, Java, GO, Python, architect-level, Tech lead/leadership experience
- Principal ML Engineer, Bots & Spam: 8+ yrs exp.; ML, Python, SQL, leadership skills, etc.; Bots, Spam, fraud, security experience a plus.
- Senior SREs - Orchestration Systems: 5+ years exp.; SysAdmin or SWE heavy OK; Building, scaling, and improving Consul, Vault, and Nomad in a hybrid cloud with focus on bare metal. Chef, Terraform, Containers, Python, Ruby, Go, etc.
Please reach out to "efife at roblox.com" and mention this Hacker News post. Or, to find more information, see our full list of open positions, and apply, please visit: https://corp.roblox.com/careers/
Cobalt Robotics | San Mateo, CA or Remote (US Timezones) | Full-Time, Remote-OK | https://cobaltrobotics.com Cobalt Robotics builds and operates indoor security guard robots for office buildings and warehouses. The robots patrol looking for anything unusual, and we video call in one of our own human guards to investigate anomalies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbIDXe5o5yM
Our web team builds high performance UIs for our operators and customers to control 10-20 robots at once.
We have robots deployed to paying customers in 30+ cities, and we're backed by Sequoia, Coatue, and Founders Fund. Our eng team is < 20 people, so you'll have a huge impact and own parts of the codebase.
- Fullstack Engineer: https://jobs.lever.co/cobaltrobotics/a7715ee7-f28e-460d-b38a...
- Frontend Engineer: https://jobs.lever.co/cobaltrobotics/286a01b7-3f21-42ca-8840...
- Senior Robotics Engineer: https://jobs.lever.co/cobaltrobotics/f1534675-5655-4a48-862d...
Tech Stack: Fullstack: Typescript, React, Node, Python. Frontend: Typescript, React, Redux. Robotics: Python, C++, ROS.