Verkada | Multiple engineering roles | Full-time, Intern, Visa | San Mateo, CA | https://www.verkada.com/careers/engineering/
At Verkada, we believe software is the key to modernizing security infrastructure. By building our solution from the ground up, we’re able to use the latest and most secure technology standards to protect people, assets, and privacy.
About Our Team
We’re computer scientists, hardware engineers and founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products and a commitment to using technology responsibly.
Come join us!
OneSignal | San Mateo, New York, Texas, London | Onsite or Remote | Full Time | https://onesignal.com/careers
Tech stack includes Go, Rust, Ruby on Rails, Kafka, Postgres, Redis, InfluxDB, Typescript, React
OneSignal is building the best platform for businesses to intelligently engage with customers across every channel. We provide a simple interface to push notifications, email, and in-app messages, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation.
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you see is a push notification - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, a message from a dating site, or football scores… Whatever it is, chances are it came from us.
We're hiring for:
* Engineering Manager https://onesignal.com/careers/9e098e80-2aaa-4710-b72c-60a14d...
* Product Engineer Tech Lead / Full Stack Tech Lead https://onesignal.com/careers/094a121f-7037-4bf0-8784-3fa30c...
Rakuten (Rakuten Rewards) | San Mateo, CA or San Francisco, CA | Some Remote | H-1B Transfer | Full Time | iOS Engineer, Android Engineer
Rakuten Rewards is looking for talented iOS and Android engineers to help solve challenging problems and reward our 15 million members with Cash Back. There are 2 squads currently hiring:
* Browse / Discovery - this is my squad and we're responsible for helping users discover new merchants on Rakuten and converting new members to making their first of many purchases
* Platform - this squad is responsible for building out the platform that other squads can build their features on such as the design system, headless CMS infrastructure, and everything in between. There are also new exciting features that are being planned but cannot be discussed here yet.
More on Rakuten:
Rakuten Rewards (previously known as Ebates) is a leading e-commerce company that enhances the way people shop by offering Cash Back, deals and rewards from more than 3,500 merchants. Founded in 1999, acquired by Rakuten in 2014, having paid out nearly $2 billion in Cash Back to its 15 million members. The company also operates ShopStyle, a leading fashion discovery destination, and Cartera Commerce, a top rewards platform for airlines and banks. For more information, visit www.rakuten.com.
Interested? Please reach out directly as not all of the positions have been posted yet - yuriy.dyrenko at rakuten.com
iOS and Android app links
Coupa | San Diego / San Mateo / Bay area / Remote | Software Engineer, Data Platform Team | On-site with WFH days | Full Time
Join us in Coupa's (NASDAQ:COUP) data platform team to build and extend the core technologies used in analyzing customer data and providing insights. Spark and python for the backend, Django and Rails for apps and services, machine learning of all sorts (simple classifiers to deep learning). If you're a great engineer with experience or interest in data and machine learning and a good understanding of stats this would be a good match.
Job description and application:
Please reach out to me (Tony): td at coupa dot com.
Preset (http://preset.io/) | San Mateo, CA or Remote | Full-time | Multiple roles in CS, Marketing, Product, & Engineering
Preset is a modern business intelligence platform designed to support all data users in an organization. Founded and lead by Maxime Beauchemin (the original creator of Apache Airflow and Apache Superset), Preset is about to launch our cloud-hosted offering of Apache Superset. We're very well capitalized (most of our funding is not yet announced) by the fine folks at A16Z and others.
Apache Superset is:
- a top 200 Github project (in terms of stars, vanity metric but still!)
- built for scale (originally incubated at Airbnb, but we've met with hundreds of large teams self-managing & scaling Superset internally)
- written primarily in Python, TypeScript, and ReactJS
- built on frameworks like Flask App Builder, Apache ECharts (for viz), and SQLAlchemy (for helping us provide a no-code query / viz interface for a large # of databases)
- visualization rich (over 40 chart types, including geospatial) and you can build custom viz plugins as well
Here are some recent blog posts about Superset / Preset:
- Apache Superset as a Chart.io Alternative (https://preset.io/blog/2021-7-22-superset-vs-chartio/)
- Apache Superset 1.2 Released (https://preset.io/blog/2021-7-14-apache-superset-1.2/)
- 9 New ECharts Visualizations in Apache Superset (https://preset.io/blog/2021-6-14-superset-nine-new-charts/)
- Why Apache Superset is Betting on Apache ECharts (https://preset.io/blog/2021-4-1-why-echarts/)
- Superset + Clickhouse (https://preset.io/blog/2021-5-26-clickhouse-superset/), Druid (https://preset.io/blog/2021-03-03-druid-prophet-pt1/), Trino (https://preset.io/blog/2021-6-22-trino-superset/), Athena (https://preset.io/blog/2021-5-25-data-lake-athena/), Dremio (https://preset.io/blog/2021-7-27-dremio-superset/), and more (https://preset.io/blog/)
We're hiring in pretty much all departments:
* Engineering: Senior Backend, Cloud Infra, Frontend, Fullstack, and an Engineering Manager
* Product: Product Managers (Growth, SaaS), Product Designerse (Data Viz, Lead)
* GTM / Developer Relations: Developer Relations Engineer (I work on this team, join our awesome team of 2!). Demand Generation Manager & SDR as well!
* Customer Engagement: Head of Technical Customer Engagement and Senior Customer Support specialist
Our careers page is here! (https://preset.io/careers/)