We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at one of our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way.
Where do you see yourself at Apple?
-- Siri — Apple’s Siri is looking for exceptional engineers, designers, and project managers well versed in machine learning, natural language, speech recognition, server automation, and/or mobile software development. Siri is used on countless iOS, tvOS and watchOS devices and handles over a billion requests per week. Note that in addition to Cupertino, we are hiring in many locations such as Seattle, Pittsburgh, Beijing, Cambridge MA and Cambridge UK too.
If you’re passionate about Music, Productivity, or one of a variety of our open positions, you’ll be right at home.
Apply online or send a resume to email@example.com
-- SEAR -- Security Engineering & Architecture is looking for engineers who can help make sense of complex hardware and software systems, distilling essential qualities, threat models, and vulnerabilities from volumes of structured data. We are looking for backend engineers able to build scalable services — ingesting, storing and querying complex graph-relational data from diverse sources. We also have a role for web frontend development, requiring skills in designing usable, focused, data-driven interfaces, and automation engineers with experience with integrating software and/or testing at scale. Requiring no specialized security skills (though such skills are valued), these roles are a unique opportunity to be part of the team that architects and delivers groundbreaking security to more than a billion devices.
Apply online (https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?job=113644011&openJobId=113...) or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-- FEAR — Apple's Fraud & Security (FEAR) team, which is responsible for protecting Apple users, developers and services, is looking for software engineers to build large scale distributed systems. We are hiring for senior and junior engineer roles. Senior engineers should have 5+ years working on distributed systems, and junior engineers should have a strong data structure and algorithm background, and proficiency in a statically typed language such as Java, C++ or Scala. We're looking to hire in our Cupertino, Austin and Vancouver offices.
If interested send your resume to email@example.com with [HN] in the email subject.
Amazon Alexa: Boston, Los Angeles, Seattle, Berlin
Growing team within Alexa developing large scale information retrieval and search systems. We are working to answer every question our users ask, including ambiguous questions (e.g. "what's the one where soldiers are sailed home from France by British citizens") or questions about uncommon topics (e.g. "what's the origami animal at the end of Blade Runner?") and other exciting science-heavy projects.
I'm hiring Technical Project Managers (TPM), Software Development Engineers (SDE), a Software Development Manager (SDM) and Applied Scientists (AS) (ML or IR/Search focus).
Key skills: Communication and Analysis, Delivering Results.
One Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full-time | https://www.onemedical.com/careers/ One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 80 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find our clinics in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC, San Diego, Portland and most recently, Austin. Here are some of our core technologies, that largely depends on your department: Angular, Python, AWS, Spark, Ruby, MySQL, Android, GraphQL, REST, Java, Cypress, Hadoop, PySpark, Tensorflow, AI/ML
- Engineering jobs - https://www.onemedical.com/careers/engineering/
- Clinical/IT/Doctors/Legal/Marketing/Operations/Sales/etc - https://www.onemedical.com/careers/all-departments/
In my own words, One Medical is a technology company that exists within the health care industry. We are actively trying to improve health care outcomes, including tacking the covid19 epidemic. One Medical is an inclusive company, you work on problems that provide measurable benefits to people's lives, and we are growing quickly.
For a better understanding of One Medical, please check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/onemedical, reach out to our Recruiting team or me.
The Trade Desk | Full Time | Onsite & Remote | Denver CO, Boulder CO, Bellevue WA, Seattle WA, Irvine CA, New York NY, San Jose CA, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney AUS, Costa Rica
Hiring: Mid/Senior/Lead level Front-End focused Software Engineers (All Locations) + Senior Data Engineer (Bellevue)
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk's dev team if:
You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side React & Redux, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
Cool Stuff about Engineering @ TTD-
1. Depending on your interests, you will have the opportunity to lead & work on advanced visualizations, interactive next-gen user interfaces with React & Redux, large-scale distributed systems, petabyte-scale data challenges, machine learning + more
2. Work with enormous volumes of data (hundreds of terabytes of new data collected every day)
3. We're a globally collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to work with brilliant and diverse engineers from all over the world
4. We offer a top-tier compensation package, flex work environment, beautiful offices with great perks (snacks, catered lunches, beer), competitive equity, and an employee stock purchasing plan. We IPO'ed 3+ yrs ago, with our stock price growing by 1000% in such a short time
5. Our culture - We have a wonderful team of brilliant engineers built on a culture of empathy, grit, collaboration, & ownership
6. The programmatic ad-tech industry represents a unique growth opportunity – it's currently only making up for about 2% of the overall $600B advertising industry. As we like to say here, "We're only 2% done!"
Ready to tackle the other 98% with us? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online if you're interested! https://www.thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
*NOTE: We're also hiring Sr. Product Managers, Mid-Lead Level Data Scientists, Sr. UX Designers, Platform Support Specialists, and Sr. Business Intelligence Analysts!
Assurance IQ | Multiple positions | Seattle Toronto Kathmandu | ONSITE | https://www.assurance.com/
Our Mission: Build a better insurance solution for everyone.
We believe in the symbiosis between humans and machines, a superior place neither could achieve on their own. As a leading insurance platform, we've created the most advanced technology and data science systems, yet built it all to support the human touch.
We have opportunities available in Engineering, Data Science, Customer Support, Partner Success, Legal, People, Marketing, Information Technology, Product & Design.*For All Openings: https://www.assurance.com/careers
Graphcore | Hiring in Palo Alto, Seattle, New York City & Texas | Onsite, Fulltime
Graphcore is the most exciting AI hardware start-up in the world. We are building a new class of processor – the “Intelligence Processing Unit”, or IPU – designed from the ground up to both deliver breakthrough performance and efficiency on today’s Deep Learning workloads and to enable innovators to create the next generations of machine intelligence algorithms. Graphcore has an experienced, world-class (and rapidly growing!) team with products coming to market very soon. Customer demand for our technology is overwhelming – we can choose to partner with the leading organizations in the field.
• Field AI Engineer/Machine Learning
◦ Customer-facing role, focusing on AI/Deep Learning, ideally also with C/C++ or Python background
◦ Palo Alto, Seattle, New York City & Texas
◦ BS and MS/PHD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical field bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Hiya | Seattle, WA, USA & Budapest, Hungary | full-time | ONSITE | https://hiya.com
Hiya is on a mission to make your mobile calling experience smarter and more relevant. We work with mobile phone makers and mobile carriers to bring this innovation to over 100+ million global subscribers and growing.
Our current open positions include:
* Senior Software Engineer, API (Seattle)
* Software Engineering Manager (Seattle)
* Back-end Engineer (Budapest)
* Front-end Engineer (Budapest)
* Senior Backend/Data Engineer (Budapest)
We do messaging. We route billions of SMS and other kinds of messages every year.
We're a pretty international crowd, and we've helped lots of people relocate and helped with visas and things. We're even open to remote workers.
A smattering of our techie jobs:
* Head of Platform Integrations | Seattle https://wrkbl.ink/ggljiBJ
* Technical Solution Architect | Seattle https://wrkbl.ink/hUONDGM
* Growth Marketing Lead | Seattle https://wrkbl.ink/6FrO23g
* Service Implementation Specialist (Spanish Speaking) | Atlanta https://wrkbl.ink/gKRRk1A
* Head of BI and Data platform | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/d6BKI8o
* Data Engineer | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/4RzZgCg
* Software Developer Fullstack (Node.JS, React) | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/ioTC20A
* Software Developer Backend (Java) | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/7gXaCD8
* Software Developer Backend (Java) | Malmö https://wrkbl.ink/edXsh7V
* Software Developer Fullstack | Stockholm https://wrkbl.ink/4jGqtNQ
* Software Developer | Kalmar https://wrkbl.ink/8c4WuwK
* Software Developer Backend | London https://wrkbl.ink/4jp5CQk
* Software Developer Frontend | London https://wrkbl.ink/bvFaLvN
* Back Office Engineer https://wrkbl.ink/f9DMvHS
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: ONSITE Bay Area (Sunnyvale) or Seattle WA
Technologies: AI/ML NLP, Python, Data Pipelines, React/Redux, AWS, Docker
Syllable.ai is hiring across the board. We are a healthcare company and are currently slammed with requests from healthcare syatems for automated web and phone bots. They are crippling under the demand of unprecedented customer information requests. Our bots drive down their call volume significantly, freeing up their call center operators to help the most critical information requests.
Senior full stack engineer, data scientist, Dev ops. All on-site in Sunnyvale CA or Seattle WA. AWS, Python, Postgres, machine learning and large data pipelines, real time natural language classifier running in production. See an example of our product at www.syllable.ai/covid19-coronavirus
Benefits: Silicon Valley market rate compensation, stock options, premium health care benefits for employees and families and an excellent vacation plan. We encourage a culture of work-life balance.
Allen Institute for Cell Science | ONSITE Seattle | Full-time | software engineer / ML / computer vision | https://alleninstitute.org/
The modeling team at the Allen institute for Cell Science is hiring for two software engineering positions -- a data generalist and a ML / computer vision specialist:
The Allen Institute for Cell Science aims to impact the entire cell science community. Our goal is to advance understanding of cell behavior in its normal, pathological, and regenerative contexts. Our multidisciplinary team will generate novel cellular reagents, data, models and databases that are informed by and open to scientists around the world. We will produce unique dynamic, visual databases and cellular models that integrate information and data across cellular and molecular sciences.
Facebook | Privacy Engineer | Menlo Park, Seattle| Full-Time | Onsite
Facebook is seeking passionate engineers to identify, advise, investigate and mitigate privacy violations and/or exposures in our products. Your skills will be the foundation for understanding privacy risks in Facebook initiatives by being the technical advocate for privacy decisions and discussions across the company. You will be relied upon to provide engineering and product teams with the privacy expertise necessary to make confident product decisions.
We are seeking both individual contributor and managers.
The job description for individual contributors https://www.facebook.com/careers/v2/jobs/442604633040190/
I am an engineering manager in the same organization. I support a related team that helps people find security flaws faster with static analysis. I am happy to answer questions about what it's like to work in security and privacy at Facebook. My email is dmolnar -at- fb.com . Twitter is @dmolnar and DMs are open.
Carta | Software Engineer, Engineering Manager, Product Manager | SF, Palo Alto, Seattle, New York, Rio, Waterloo | ONSITE, VISA | FULLTIME
Carta is hiring experienced software engineers at the Senior, Staff, Senior Staff, and Principal levels in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Seattle, New York City, and Rio de Janeiro to build products and services powered by Carta’s ownership graph: the central registry of asset ownership across the globe.
Our stack is Python (Python 3!), Django, React, Postgres, Redis.
We offer competitive benefits:* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance * Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time * US & Rio: 401k matching program * Canada: RRSP matching * US & Rio: Commuter benefits * Catered lunch and unlimited snacks * Cell phone stipend * Unlimited reimbursement for work related books Current Openings:
* Senior Software Engineer: https://grnh.se/a74872ab3
* Site Reliability Engineer: https://grnh.se/baa1f5e03
* Engineering Manager: https://grnh.se/be3d51ce3
* Lead Product Manager: https://grnh.se/56e308cd3us
MemSQL (https://memsql.com) | Lisbon (Portugal), San Francisco and Seattle | Full Time
MemSQL is a database startup focused on high performance, hybrid workloads. Our customers include half of the top 10 US banks, 2 of the top 3 US telcos, and 12% of the fortune 100. You can read all about our product here: https://memsql.com/product.
Right now, we are in the process of building a next generation data platform capable of handling many different workloads in one system. Think about a massive company storing all of its data, operational or analytical together. That's the vision - if that resonates with you, say hello!
We have several positions open:
* Engineering Manager, Helios (San Francisco)
* Software Engineering, Frontend - Growth Team (Lisbon, Portugal)
* Support Engineer (Lisbon, Portugal)
* Senior Software Engineer, Performance (Seattle)
* Senior Professional Services Architect/Engineer (West Coast, Remote)
Careers page with individual links for each open position: https://www.memsql.com/careers/jobs/
If you want to learn more about the engineering work we do, check out memsql.engineering.
Feel free to email directly at david at memsql dot com.