Braze | Remote (USA, EMEA, Canada)
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We’re growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK. You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
We are looking for someone to join our team in these roles:
Engineering Manager, Channels - Apply Here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/braze/jobs/4510060?gh_jid=45100...
Engineering Manager, SDK’s - Apply Here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/braze/jobs/4143660?gh_jid=41436...
Senior iOS Engineer - Apply Here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/braze/jobs/2208273?gh_jid=22082...
iOS Engineer II - Apply Here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/braze/jobs/2208273?gh_jid=22082...
TikTok | Software Engineer | Full Time| Singapore/United States/London/Vietnam/Jakarta | Global Hiring VISA SPONSORSHIP
I am a software engineer from TikTok, a short video product company you might already know. I am trying to make extra money by referring talents who are looking and don't mind to join ByteDance. Now there is a lot of head count and a very good change to have a try. Free free to reach me for any consultant.
Symmetry Investments | Many Varied Roles | REMOTE or VISA (London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Jersey) | D, Julia, Kotlin, other functional and systems languages | Full-Time, Fixed Term, Flexible
## Roles we are hiring for
- Business Analysts: business analysis, documentation, team and tool design
- Native Code Developers: We are looking for outstanding native code developers who would like to write D. Our experience has been that strong C and C++ developers can learn D quite quickly.
- Functional programmers to work with practitioners in delivering value to the business using Symmetry Integration Language.
- Documentation: At Symmetry we recognise the value of writing and have for example a Pulitzer prize-winning former WSJ journalist and a maintainer of Linux Kernel Newbies documentation. We are looking for people to write technical documentation and to document data structures and processes (open to varying range of technical ability depending on the project).
- Front end design: designers - ideally with some ability to program - to work on usability and aesthetics for our applications and other information-presenting systems, on both web and desktop
- Designers for documentation: Now that non-programming internal work is moving to markdown in git, we are hiring designers to work on templates and mini-logos for documentation and other work.
- Data Science: time series analysis in particular, including high frequency data sets that are too big for simple tools
- Information Security: incident response, threat intelligence, vuln management
- Platform: Platform as Code, Site Reliability Engineers, Windows desktop support; frontline server support and administration; application support
- Legal and Compliance: #lawyerswhocode or who are very comfortable working with markdown in git
- Accounting: are you the sort of person who would use #ledger-cli ? If so, we would like to hear from you.
- Business: risk, operations, administrative, organisational design and business strategy, investor relations processes, talent acquisition, human resources (HR)
- Investment: Economics, Quant, Portfolio Research, Investment Research, Portfolio Management and Trading
- Market Data: contract administration, data cleaning, alternative data research and management
Location: Remote or sponsorship for a visa in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Jersey
Term: full-time permanent, fixed-term contract, flexible hours.
- Dlang (D)
- we do not use but value experience in modern C++, beautiful C, Haskell, Ocaml, Rust, Elm
## Qualities and traits we value
- Courage and daring
- Phronesis (practical wisdom), common sense and commercial orientation
- Practical people who are at the same time unreasonable when they ought to be
- Highly individual people oriented to promoting survival and flourishing of the group
- Inclination and ability to notice and understand links between seemingly-unrelated things
- Extreme motivation
- Mechanical sympathy
- Extreme and unusual intellectual capabilities
- A love of tinkering
- Good taste and love of beauty
## About Us
Symmetry Investments is a post startup USD 9+ billion alternative asset management company with around 250 people across multiple time zones and locations.
Our core technology team has been remote-first for some time, and the whole company is following suit, accelerated by the pandemic.
I'm co-CEO and co-COO, responsible amongst other things for technology across the firm and I’m posting this myself. That should give you an idea both about how seriously we take technology and the culture of the firm.
We are five years into a period of transformation from what was initially a fairly standard enterprise finance technology approach to something new that recognises the importance of both the humane and the technical for discretionary portfolio management and for the business of running an alternative investment manager. [Amaury Sechet](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhR4PSExnqk) and [Atila Neves](https://dlang.org/blog/2019/10/15/my-vision-of-ds-future/) have been working with us as long-term consultants and we have many other talented people with lower public profiles.
It's not easy to integrate practitioners who may spend most of their day programming, but are oriented towards solving business problems, with developers who are specialists in programming. To achieve this, we wrote a little functional DSL that's now in production. Type inference of returns and parameters using inequality constraints is in a feature branch and there is plenty more to do on the language itself as well as the ecosystem around it. SIL can compile and call C++, D, and C# at runtime and interoperate with Python and R. What might be a project in itself elsewhere can be just a set of functions in Symmetry Integration Language.
The language is written in D and we have a close involvement with the D Foundation and community, hosting DConf in London. So we are looking for outstanding native code developers who would like to write D as well as people to work with practitioners writing Symmetry Integration Language. Also looking for people to write documentation and work on the build.
It's quite a creative place where we encourage a degree of courage amidst practical constraints, and we are open to doing things a different way if it's commercially sound and in the interests of our investors.
We look for virtues and capabilities over only experience and credentials although those things aren't a disadvantage. Do not let a lack of credentials or qualifications prevent you from applying. We've recently hired experts with C++, Common Lisp, D, Haxe, Haskell, Julia and Perl backgrounds, and are happy to bring them up to speed with the tools we use.
Compensation is currently not quite at Netflix standards but is generous to very generous over time by broad technology industry standards. We recognise and reward technical accomplishment and have a very flat structure - don't be surprised if our founder and Chief Investment Officer starts asking you questions about your work.
## Symmetry Talks
- Presenting SIL-cling to Compiler Research Group at Princeton (https://youtu.be/7teqrCNzrD8)
- Symmetry Internship Project - calling C++ from SIL (http://dconf.org/2020/online/index.html#alexandru)
- All Spreadsheets Must Die (https://youtu.be/FZi9CSB9_kk)
- Lessons from a DSL where all you have is Ranges (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtuzSlKRmzA)
- Alternative Investment Management (https://youtu.be/1rMq-4rWgis)
- Symmetry GitHub (https://github.com/symmetryinvestments)
- Please apply using this general link (https://jobs.lever.co/symmetryinvestments/c8a9b95e-bdf0-459c...) or to specific roles listed here (https://jobs.lever.co/symmetryinvestments?lever-source%5B%5D...).
Fazz Financial. Group | Multiple Positions | Full-Time | Remote ( South East Asia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, India ) https://bit.ly/3QbOf6O
Fazz Financial Group (Fazz) provides last mile solutions to the growing financial ecosystem, including digital payments, kyc solutions, and much much more. Fazz currently processes more than 2 billion USD / year.
The Fazz Financial Group raised $53 Million in March 2020.
We are hiring for 40+ positions spread across different teams and at all levels.
- (Junior, Mid, Senior, Staff) Software Engineers - Software Engineering Managers - Mobile / Flutter Engineers - DevOps
TECH: Go Lang, Ruby on Rails, Flutter, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
Or contact me directly: email@example.com
Also some advice
I won't respond to candidates suspected who are out of my desired remote location.
MeetKai | Full-Time / Intern | REMOTE | Los Angeles / US / Singapore / APAC + 50 others | 60-200K + Equity for qualified candidates
We are a startup in the conversational AI/Metaverse space hiring Engineers and (general talents) of all levels. If you are excited about any of these bullet points email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
* Working on a VR-capable game engine built in Rust, compiled to Wasm
* Utilizing WebXR APIs to integrate with various VR peripherals
* Optimizing high-performance multiplayer networking data syncing
* So much more: Spatial Audio, Voice Chat, Physics, Rendering, Scene Editor, etc, etc.
SimplePay | Kotlin / Java Developers | UTC+0 to UTC+8 | REMOTE
SimplePay is a profitable, developer-owned online payroll software company, with solid growth. Our software lets 28,000 (and counting!) small business owners (and their accountants) run their South African, Ireland, Singapore and Hong Kong payrolls without headaches, so they can focus on the challenge of building their businesses. We're also developing new product lines - for example, we're doing a new time tracking and staff scheduling system.
We've decided to add Kotlin to our stack for server-side development. Experienced Java developers who want to get into Kotlin are also welcome to apply. As much as I enjoy Ruby on Rails (and it's definitely helped us succeed), refactoring is becoming more painful the larger our code base becomes (using Sorbet helps, but can only take us so far). We intend to use Kotlin for the new products we're launching as well as to rewrite selected components of our existing system where it makes sense. I haven't coded in a statically typed language in years, but I've been writing Kotlin lately, and it feels surprisingly productive.
We haven't decided on a web framework yet. I don't mind Spring Boot, but investigating lighter weight alternatives would be great too (you can tell I have many battle scars from dealing with framework upgrades). We use PostgreSQL as our DB server. On the front-end, we mainly render plain HTML, but use Vue.js on the pages that need more interactivity - this role is more focused on the back-end, but front-end skills are welcome too. As you can see from our no-nonsense stack, we prefer to keep things simple with robust, proven technologies, so we can focus on solving client issues.
Our development team was already mostly remote pre-pandemic. We have a very supportive culture, and are continuously putting a lot of thought into ensuring remote work is happy work.
Location: UTC+0 to UTC+8
Please apply at https://teamsimplepay.applytojob.com/apply/WyQYFOo1wB/Experi...
http://wise.com | Multiple positions | Budapest, London, NY, Tallinn, Singapore, (Visa sponsored) | Full time
Wise formerly TransferWise is on a mission to bring transparency to finance, for people without borders. We charge as little as possible, and we always show you upfront. No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
After going public last year, we are hiring for numerous positions to help us achieve our mission including backend and mobile engineers, product managers, data scientists.
Check out the roles and apply here -> https://grnh.se/5fb85f581us
Hudson River Trading (HRT) | Python & C++ Engineering Roles | New York City (NYC) / Chicago / Austin / Boulder, CO / London / Dublin / Singapore | FULLTIME ONSITE REMOTE VISA
You may have heard of us before, either by reputation or in the news lately. We're a fully automated trading firm (HFT) that prides itself on feeling like a tech company. It's been a good year, and we're looking to expand broadly.
My team is looking for experienced Python developers, with strong systems knowledge:
And also low level C++ programmers: