NCC Group (formerly Matasano Security, iSEC Partners, and IG) - Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Sunnyvale, and Waterloo, ON NCC Group is growing rapidly in North America and is adding some incredible opportunities to keep pace. What does NCC do, exactly? Penetration testing, security analysis, DFIR, and cutting-edge research into current technologies and attacks (breaking things). You spend most of your day thinking about security systems and how they can break. You get to be creative and have a lot of freedom to be clever while learning new technologies at a very fast pace. Engagements are usually 2-4 weeks long and in a year you will be exposed to 15-20 products and technology stacks. Your work will typically initiate person-months of security improvements in products millions of people use.You will have enormous impact in making the software and products people use safer! All of our consultants are also security researchers, with dedicated research time. Not too shabby! Examples of some of our current openings include:
* Our Waterloo (ON) office is hiring Principal Hardware Security Consultants (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...) as well as experience pentesters.
* We are looking for experienced MVSS hires in Austin, Chicago, NYC, and SF. (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...)
* Experienced, seasoned pentesters (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...).
* Technical Account Managers for our MVSS team in Chicago or NYC (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan...)
If you want to learn more about us and our open positions check out our:
Blog (https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/newsroom-and-events/b...) Cryptopals (https://cryptopals.com/) Microcorruption (https://microcorruption.com/login) If you're ready to apply, contact us at https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/about-us/careers/current-vacan... or reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you! NCC Recruiting Team
Matterport | Senior Software Engineer, Frontend/3D | Sunnyvale / San Francisco, CA | Full-time | REMOTE VISA
Matterport makes a 3D camera and web platform that allows users to easily capture and display 3D models of physical spaces. Check out some example spaces in our gallery: https://matterport.com/gallery
Some interesting facts about us:
* We host over 2,000,000 highly detailed 3D models of real places captured by our cameras, amounting to over 2PB of data.
* We serve over 60 million 3D views every month, which amounts to over 30 billion requests and 1PB of data.
The WebGL team makes our 3D viewing and editing applications for the web and VR. Core technologies include Typescript, THREE.js, WebGL and Preact. The team sits at the very end of our 3D pipeline: 3D data gets uploaded from our cameras, processed by our vision pipeline in C++, Python, and TensorFlow, before REST APIs serve the data to the WebGL and VR applications, which is what the end user sees.
If you already know "normal" web development quite well, and want to take the next step into the world of 3D and WebGL, send us a note!