Graphistry | Multiple - Senior backend, AI visualization engineer, social & product marketing, senior cleared security solutions | GLOBAL REMOTE + DC | https://www.graphistry.com/careers
Graphistry supercharges investigations with its GPU visual graph AI platform and is launching Louie.AI for conversational and continuous generative AI analytics. A UC Berkeley spinout, our core platform gets used by banks, enterprises, governments, and data-intensive startups for visually investigating relationships in rich structured data like security logs, user clickstreams, social media, and genomics. The new Louie.AI platform is making analysis even easier through a conversational interface and a backend for scaling to always-on. We have won awards like Gartner Cool Vendor and the recent US Cyber Command AI competition.
We're looking for a few folks for our next stage of customer-funded growth:
* Senior backend: Lead development of the web backend & infra scaleout of louie.ai's genAI-first approach to conversational computational notebooks, and pair with similar efforts on the core GPU cloud for Graphistry. Touches on fun aspects like security sandboxing, GPU runtimes, etc. Global remote great, FTE or contract-to-hire.
* Visualization engineer: We're looking for someone to help with 2.0 of our core data visualization engine as we scale our GPU client <> GPU server to another 10-100X, with the current focus especially around 10M-100M-scale WebGL+WebGPU. Secondary focus on interactive & large-scale data-driven visualization layouts, both classic, and working with our AI staff, neural. Global remote great. FTE or contract-to-hire.
* Social & product marketing: We're looking for someone to run a steady cadence of social & content marketing. Work directly with our staff & leadership as you lead on our direct marketing efforts like Twitter demos of Graphistry & Louie, helping engineers blog about new features, and work with the rest of the team to support our partner channel marketing (Nvidia, AWS, etc). Global remote great. Part-time contract, and full-time option upon initial success.
* Senior cleared security data science solutions: We're looking for a variety of folks to help with our growing customer base around security, fraud, & crime, especially cleared/clearable in US DC area and Australia (Canberra/Sydney):
- Cleared field staff who can work as longer-term embedded field staff with our gov customers, especially US IC/DOD/DOJ and Australia cyber. Individual engagements expected to be annual+ with some as dedicated or as mix of primary & secondary.
- Clearable security data science solutions staff: Help with technical POCs, customer guidance, & developing key projects. Should be versed in talking with CISOs, building scalable Splunk & Databricks pipelines, and when to use data science solutions (or not). Heavy focus on hands-on Python data engineering & analytics content buildout in support of generative AI & graph AI projects, like real-time OSINT monitoring.