Mercari | Frontend Engineer (React / Redux / TypeScript) | Tokyo, Japan, Full-Time | ON-SITE
Our mission: Create value in a global marketplace where anyone can buy & sell.
In order to achieve this mission, Mercari continues to make bold investments in people, technology, and globalization.
Mercari is a marketplace app that makes it easy for people to safely sell and ship their things. Launched in 2013, the Mercari app has been downloaded over 100M times in Japan and the US.
With the recent increase in attention towards topics like PWA and SPA/SSR, we at Mercari are aiming to strengthen the company's product development using modern web technology as a base.
Apply here: https://mercari.workable.com/jobs/765117
Auth0 (https://auth0.com/) | Seattle - Buenos Aires - London - Sydney - Tokyo - Remote | Full-time | Engineering Auth0 is a Series E/435 employee company with major growth plans for 2019. Our vision is to provide the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers, to make the internet safer. Ultimately, we strive for an internet with fewer passwords. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.
Senior Full Stack Engineer, Dashboard :https://jobs.lever.co/auth0/0aaa432d-2ec2-4326-b5c2-7a728ee3...
Backend Engineer: https://jobs.lever.co/auth0/38b3a1b2-a60e-4ce0-966f-2a3d9950...
Cloud Security Engineer: https://jobs.lever.co/auth0/78bfae54-5dbd-4ff4-a208-3ba2efb2...
Senior Software Engineer, Users Directory: https://jobs.lever.co/auth0/90483251-ce4e-4129-9682-ce464825...
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer: https://jobs.lever.co/auth0/f2a6fd71-f536-4aee-8cd1-76d96a04...
Senior Software Engineer, Extensibility: https://jobs.lever.co/auth0/5b1087bc-7c36-4d1a-9057-5bcb1ca1...
iOS Developer Experience Engineer, SDKs: https://jobs.lever.co/auth0/8878c2f6-0928-4cad-8032-718caef4...
Senior Software Engineer, IAM Continuous Authentication: https://jobs.lever.co/auth0/7397988c-e09b-4bfe-8dae-b8934486...
Our hiring process is documented here: https://auth0.com/blog/how-we-hire-engineers/
We are a remote-friendly company and every year we organize a company offsite. Below are some pictures from our 2018 offsite in Panama. We hope to see you at next year’s offsite!!:
simplesurance GmbH | Berlin and Tokyo | Onsite, Full Time https://www.simplesurance.com/ We are building one of the world’s leading platforms to make insurance accessible.
Since 2012, we are proudly “Made in Berlin”: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 28 countries.
InsurTech is just taking off https://blog.ycombinator.com/thoughts-on-insurance/ and we’ve been there from the beginning.
What we are looking for:
- Platform engineer in Japan (f/m): For people with affinity for both Go and infrastructure. - React Software Engineer (f/m): For the interested in the React ecosystem, from web to mobile native. - Golang Software Engineer (f/m): For hardcore gophers. - Language-agnostic Software Engineer (f/m): For pragmatic developers always looking to learn new things. - Full-stack Software Engineer (f/m): For allrounders. - Manual and Automation Test Engineer (f/m): For people with proven experience in Quality Assurance testing methodologies. - Technical Product Manager (f/m): For tech-focused product managers with interest in InsurTech. Email: email@example.com | https://www.simplesurance.com/careers/
TenTen | Tokyo, Japan | VISA for exceptional | ONSITE
https://www.mytenten.com with offices in Omotesando/Harajuku
We built our own hardware to control and interface with vending machines, doing what the Web 2.0 did for Web. We’re truly full-stack so you can expect to see Hardware/Firmware/IoT/Mobile/Web/Backend/Cellular/Bluetooth and others.
- Mobile developer(s): iOS and Android development native+non-native
- Server engineer: Backend focus on building API's mostly ruby based
- QA engineer: Find all the bugs the other positions are creating
- Senior QA engineer: Develop our QA team and improve feedback cycles
- FW developer: Work on our beacon powered by linux, (Linux development)
- Frontend developer: Take care of our frontends, mostly react based
- Devops engineer: For someone not afraid of a varied infrastructure
- PDM: Talk with our customers and help our teams deliver value (Japanese required)
- Don't see a position but still interested? Reach out anyway
We’re looking for go getters that enjoy taking ownership over problems and seeing them driven to a solution, atm we prefer more experienced candidates to pave the way.
You can reach me hugo at mytenten dot com, we require Japanese only where mentioned.