Ada Support Inc.| Remote or Onsite in Toronto | Senior Back End Developer | Full-Time |
As Senior Back End Developer on our Hand Off team, you'll be working with internal and external stakeholders, product managers, and designers to execute Ada’s Hand Off roadmap in order to deliver the best in class hand-off experiences to both agents and chatters. Your goal will be to build the highest impact live chat integrations for our automation platform, with an emphasis on understanding customer needs and cross-platform use cases. You will focus on building new APIs and CRM/Live Chat platform integrations with Ada partners as well as improving the integrations we currently maintain, such as Salesforce and Zendesk.
Check out the job description here: https://jobs.lever.co/ada/82088777-1d09-40ff-b918-6337a572ae...
Alternatively, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEEKING WORK | Toronto, ON Canada (UTC-5) | REMOTE ONLY
Fullstack Developer, 6+ years experience
Frontend: React, Vue.JS
Mobile: React Native
DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Dokku
Availability: 40+ hrs / week
I love Elixir and I’ve been using it and Phoenix since August 2015. Before that I was mostly doing Ruby/Rails work.
Worked on projects delivered worldwide at scale, at reputable companies such as theScore.
In the frontend I’ve mostly worked with React and Vue.JS. I’ve also worked with Elm in the past. And am most familiar with React Native for mobile apps.
Personal GitHub: https://github.com/tristan-secord
If you think you can use me for something you can contact me at email@example.com
Informal Systems| Senior Distributed System Engineer (Berlin, Toronto, Remote)| Full Time| https://informal.systems/ Informal is an R&D institution that conducts fundamental research and development into the design, implementation, and formal verification of distributed systems and protocols, including blockchain systems like the Cosmos Network (https://cosmos.network/). Our mission is to bring verifiability to distributed systems and organizations. We’re hiring: Senior Distributed Systems Engineer - Working on researching, designing, and implementing improvements to the software and protocols. Significant experience in Rust is desired. You can learn more and apply online here: https://informal.systems/careers/ Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Hubdoc @ Xero | Full-time | Onsite | Toronto | https://www.hubdoc.com
Software Developer (Toronto): https://jobs.lever.co/xero/de069573-56e0-4444-a80d-93b6d106d...
You will become an integral member of our document workflow team, who are responsible for all customer facing aspects of the Hubdoc application. Your remit will be focused on our web, and mobile front-ends and their supporting APIs as well as our document intake pipeline which processes millions of financial documents per month. We work extensively with Node.js, Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, AWS and Docker.
Apply via the link. I am the hiring manager for this specific role, feel free to ask general questions here.
Lots of other roles in Denver, New York, Wellington, and more: https://jobs.lever.co/xero?lever-via=XwiHpkoGYx
Nylas | San Francisco, New York, Denver, or Toronto | U.S. Remote-OK | https://www.nylas.com
Our mission is to empower the world to communicate with context and insight. The Nylas Cloud APIs powers email, calendar, and contacts features in SaaS products ranging from CRM and marketing automation to recruiting tools, scheduling assistants, legal and real estate platforms, and more. The Nylas email API integrates with 100% of email service providers, allowing bidirectional email sync between SaaS apps and your email client.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Employee Handbook: https://github.com/nylas/handbook
Here are some of our open roles. To view all open roles, click the first link below:
* All open roles: https://boards.greenhouse.io/nylas?gh_src=3c109cd52
* Senior Frontend/Full Stack Engineer - Developer Experience (Toronto): https://grnh.se/205da68c2us
* Senior Backend Engineer (Toronto): https://grnh.se/f35e23e22us
* Senior Frontend/Full Stack Engineer - Data Science (Toronto): https://grnh.se/a46aac712us
* Senior Software Engineer (SF): https://grnh.se/a46aac712us
* Staff Engineer (SF): https://grnh.se/a46aac712us
* Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Toronto): https://grnh.se/7ce2bd522us
* Technical Account Manager (SF, NYC, or Denver): https://grnh.se/0589a7a62
* Lead Sales Engineer (NYC): https://grnh.se/8ecdda602us
Instacart (YC S12) | San Francisco, CA and Toronto, ON | https://www.instacart.com
Since 2012, Instacart has been focused on making grocery delivery convenient, affordable, and accessible to everyone. We bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to customers across the US and Canada from over 25,000 stores across 5,500 markets. Instacart is available to more than 85% of us households in all 50 states, and more than 70% of Canadian households.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/instacart
To see all of our positions: https://grnh.se/25760b6d1
* Senior Data Scientist (SF): https://instacart.careers/job/?id=1924595&gh_src=25760b6d1
* Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure (SF): https://instacart.careers/job/?id=2155466&gh_src=25760b6d1
* Engineering Manager, Data (SF): https://instacart.careers/job/?id=2182784&gh_src=25760b6d1
* Manager, Engineering (SF): https://instacart.careers/job/?id=1924582&gh_src=25760b6d1
* Senior Machine Learning Engineer (SF): https://instacart.careers/job/?id=1924600&gh_src=25760b6d1
* Senior Operations Research Scientist (SF): https://instacart.careers/job/?id=2188068&gh_src=25760b6d1
* Android Engineer (SF): https://instacart.careers/job/?id=1924570&gh_src=25760b6d1
* Senior Security Engineer (SF): https://instacart.careers/job/?id=1924605&gh_src=25760b6d1
* Software Engineer (SF): https://instacart.careers/job/?id=1924632&gh_src=25760b6d1
* Software Engineer, Data (SF): https://instacart.careers/job/?id=2182768&gh_src=25760b6d1
* Senior Technical Program Manager (SF): https://instacart.careers/job/?id=1924630&gh_src=25760b6d1
Tech Stack: Rails 5.2, Ruby 2.3.7, Python, R, PostgreSQL 9.6, React 0.17, AWS, Docker, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Snowflake
Lane | Intermediate to Senior Software Engineer | Full-Time | Toronto, Canada | https://www.joinlane.com
Lane is a workplace experience platform, and we just landed our Series A! Our mission is to make everything in the workplace ecosystem connected, smart, and easy to discover and use.
Looking for experienced software engineers to join our team and help us build a world class enterprise SaaS platform.
- Got solid industry experience building software in TypeScript, React, React Native, NodeJS, Postgres? Let's talk!
- Send a resume to email@example.com
Scribd | Software Engineers | San Francisco, Toronto, Amsterdam | ONSITE or REMOTE | VISA
Scribd is a reading subscription that gives you access to the best books, audiobooks, magazines, and more. Our mission is to change how the world reads. A year ago we hit 1M paying subscribers (https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/28/scribd-1-million-subscribe...)! We are one of the oldest YC startups (YC ’06), operating one of the largest Ruby on Rails sites.
Scribd has a very friendly, engineering-driven company culture with competitive salary and great benefits. We are ambitious but at the same time we value a good work life balance. In general we care way more about your personality, communication, and hacking skills than what languages and technologies you’ve used so far.
We are hiring software engineers across the board (see https://www.scribd.com/careers), including:
* The Payments team is looking for mid-level to senior engineers to help us build smart payment systems. Our mission is to grow revenue with sophisticated, reliable and secure international payments. The Payments team works on exciting projects that cover Product, Infrastructure, Finance and supporting the Frontend teams via APIs. We are in an interesting phase of applying machine learning to optimize authorization rates and personalizing user's payment experience. If you are interested in taking us forward to build Payments for the future, we are hiring for two positions : https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/9a29a357-4a39-47f0-a79a-b4c77b1... and https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/5743db19-7a5e-4875-af2f-1be8def...
* Web Frontend Engineering Manager: https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/317a4755-d9a0-4d31-ab8e-b5f676e...
* The Core Infrastructure team is looking for Site Reliability and Infrastructure Engineers to help in our shift from a traditional operations model to a service-oriented organization. This team provides key components to our backend technology stack such as: container orchestration infrastructure, logging services, monitoring and alerting patterns, caching layers, and relational/non-relational clustered data storage. Remote / Canada: https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/503a16da-a319-42f6-9c73-ee2a6e5... - San Francisco: https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/6267a119-7ffe-4d84-984a-29fe94b...
* Lead Software Engineer for Content Understanding: https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/5c76aa72-b1a6-4345-bf42-50407ae...
* The Data Engineering team is in need of Senior Engineers onsite in our San Francisco office, onsite in our Toronto office, or remote within the United States. Our mission is to delivery analytical and behavior datasets to our internal customers. We work with very large datasets and ensure we can build them to be reliable, scalable and maintainable and support numerous teams within Scribd, for example Business Analytics and Data Science just to name a couple. We are looking for folks who have a passion for developing data pipelines on modern data engineering platforms. Experience with streaming technologies and Spark are a strong plus. If this sounds like you, please apply at https://jobs.lever.co/scribd/46a9ef46-d214-483d-be09-f811c8b...
We have hired many people from these HN threads, including myself (back in 2012!). If you have specific questions you can reach out to me directly at adrian at scribd.com (I'm the Head of Technology and happy to answer questions related to our roles - recruiters/agencies: please do not contact me).
Please apply directly via https://jobs.lever.co/scribd?lever-via=ze1h-jCbee
Ultimate Software | Ft. Lauderdale, Atlanta, San Francisco, Toronto, and more | Onsite & Remote in North America www.ultimatesoftware.com/careers
We also have opportunities in Europe at PeopleDoc, a company we acquired last year: www.people-doc.com/company/careers . Hiring in France, Germany, Spain, London, and Remote.
Due to COVID-19, our hiring has slowed, but we do still have a handful of positions open :)
Ultimate Software has been building HR and Payroll software since 1990. We moved from selling licenses for on-premise installations to a cloud-based/subscription model in 2002. We are passionate about building awesome tools to make people's work lives easier. Our motto is People First, which describes how we treat our customers and our amazing company culture. We just merged with Kronos, another HCM provider, and we are very excited about the future of our combined companies!
We are hiring for a variety of product development positions, including:
Mobile Application Developer, Software Architect, Software Engineer, and more.
About 20% of our Product Development team works from home. We have an unbelievable benefits/401K package, so apply to Fortune’s #1 Best Tech Company to Work For in 2020 today!
Here is a link to our job postings: http://ulti.pro/29PRPAj
You can also email resumes to techcareers AT ultimatesoftware.com
Cerebras Systems - Toronto - VISA
Cerebras is a well-funded startup building the largest microchip in the world for AI/ML Training workloads (56 times the size of the largest GPU). Our hardware is already making a real difference for customers today (and is even used in the search for a cure to COVID). If working on some of the most challenging problems in ML, computer science and computer engineering sounds exciting, we should talk. Canadian visa support can be provided to well-qualified, experienced candidates. The Toronto office is currently looking to hire for three positions:
(1) Machine Learning: Looking for candidates with either industry experience or advanced academic degrees in neural networks and deep learning to join the Cerebras ML team, which includes many advanced degree holders from top-tier institutions and which regularly produces research-level, publishable work.
(2) Compiler: Looking for candidates with deep expertise in compiler technology (specifically LLVM)
(3) Kernel Development: Looking for candidates with experience in advanced assembly-level optimization, performance optimization of linear algebra algorithms, and/or CUDA/GPGPU/PTX or OpenCL experience, ideally with some exposure to machine learning algorithms, to optimize code running on our custom hardware.
Please contact me at eugene dot osovetsky at cerebras dot net (or please feel free to ask questions here).