Myworkout | Trondheim, Norway | Full-Time, Remote-OK | https://myworkout.com/en
How will your typical day look like? You will mainly be working on our iOS and Apple Watch application "Myworkout GO" which is available worldwide on Apple's App Store. Our app is 95% native swift, but we are also experimenting with Kotlin MPP for cross-platform code-sharing wherever it makes sense. As a member of our mobile team, you will be working closely as part of a cross-functional product team of approximately 10 people. We review each other's code and support pair-programming to spread knowledge and develop the best solutions. As an experienced iOS developer, we expect that you will share your ideas and feedback on how we can provide the best user experience for our iOS users.
You are a developer that
- Has a passion for iOS development and Apple's platforms/technology.
- Enjoys working with an agile workflow.
- Wants to write scalable code that is easy to test and is open to working with TDD/BDD.
- Talks nicely to the continuous integration bot.
- Appreciates transparency and feedback, and use that to improve work skills continuously.
- Not afraid of giving feedback to peers, mentors, or leaders. We believe that everyone needs feedback for their own professional growth.
- You live in a timezone that allows you to be available in our core office hours (09:00 - 15:00 CET)
iOS Mobile Application Developer: https://nordictechjobs.com/posts/226