Lumen5 | Intermediate/Senior Engineers and Software Development Manager | Vancouver, BC | Fulltime, Onsite | https://lumen5.com
We're a startup (35 people so far) that is growing quickly! We're writing software that uses machine learning to automate the creative process of producing video content. We've found that what we're building is very attractive to marketing and communications teams from lots of different organizations and we've got tons of interesting search, NLP, artificial intelligence, video rendering, and web scaling technical challenges. Right now, we're hiring:
Engineering Manager: Our team has grown and we need a engineering coach, people manager, and business value deliverer. https://lumen5.com/careers/opportunity/?gh_jid=4105157003
Frontend Engineer: Contribute to our large, beautiful single-page app, using React, Redux, ImmutableJS, and more! https://lumen5.com/careers/opportunity/?gh_jid=4040744003
Product Manager: Work with designers, engineers and marketers to make video creation accessible to everyone. https://lumen5.com/careers/opportunity/?gh_jid=4110554003
Senior Fullstack Developer: Mentor developers, collaborate on key technical decisions, become a go-to developer and contribute core pieces of code. https://lumen5.com/careers/opportunity/?gh_jid=4124937003
CTO.ai | Senior Software Engineer/Infrastructure Engineer | REMOTE w/ VISA or Vancouver, Canada | FULL TIME
* CTO.ai is a Slack-first, serverless platform for automating developer workflows: https://cto.ai/platform
* VC backed by Tiger Global and Slack Fund: https://techcrunch.com/2019/11/04/cto-ai/
* Stack: Golang, Rust, Node.js and Vue. We offer SDKs for building Ops in: Golang, Python, Node.js, and Bash
* Community centric: https://w.cto.ai/community
* Growing open source registry: https://cto.ai/registry
Full details / apply here: https://apply.workable.com/ctoai/j/41B0101E08/
Happy to discuss the role and direct you to the right people: firstname.lastname@example.org
Streamlabs | Multiple Roles| Vancouver/SF/Remote | Visa for CAN
Streamlabs is searching for amazing QA, Senior C++ engineer, Front-end engineer, Customer Success, Product manager,and Designer
- What we do today: make tools for live streamers who broadcast on Twitch/YouTube/Mixer (core business today) + expanding to new content verticals
- Mission: empower creators to do more
- Results: used by 70% of Twitch streamers; paid out $500M to creators since inception. Launched many things - some worked and many didn't, but we learned a lot and we are still building.
- Details on roles, culture, stack and more https://gist.github.com/georgekurdin/042691b608b8e3f8c83ae32...
- Process: take home problem -> chat with hiring manager -> google hangouts with team -> offer (we will move quickly and will do our best to not waste your time). There is a take-home problem for all roles
- Visa: will sponsor for Canada
- Remote: yes
- Contact: email@example.com with questions (all welcome) or your application (if interested)
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at one of our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way.
Where do you see yourself at Apple?
-- Siri — Apple’s Siri is looking for exceptional engineers, designers, and project managers well versed in machine learning, natural language, speech recognition, server automation, and/or mobile software development. Siri is used on countless iOS, tvOS and watchOS devices and handles over a billion requests per week. Note that in addition to Cupertino, we are hiring in many locations such as Seattle, Pittsburgh, Beijing, Cambridge MA and Cambridge UK too.
If you’re passionate about Music, Productivity, or one of a variety of our open positions, you’ll be right at home.
Apply online or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-- SEAR -- Security Engineering & Architecture is looking for engineers who can help make sense of complex hardware and software systems, distilling essential qualities, threat models, and vulnerabilities from volumes of structured data. We are looking for backend engineers able to build scalable services — ingesting, storing and querying complex graph-relational data from diverse sources. We also have a role for full stack development, requiring skills in designing usable, focused, data-driven interfaces, and experience with integrating software and/or testing at scale. Requiring no specialized security skills (though such skills are valued), these roles are a unique opportunity to be part of the team that architects and delivers groundbreaking security to more than a billion devices.
Apply online (1 (https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/details/200183852/senior-securi...), 2 (https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/details/200183849/senior-securi...) or send a resume to email@example.com
-- FEAR — Apple's Fraud & Security (FEAR) team — is responsible for protecting Apple’s users and the services they rely on. We’re hiring for both junior and senior roles and looking for software engineers who love building large-scale distributed systems. Senior engineers should have 5+ years working on distributed systems. Junior engineers should have a strong data structure and algorithm background plus proficiency in a statically typed language such as Java, C++ or Scala. We’re also hiring tools & automation engineers to help us develop the high-quality infrastructure that enables us to ship applications quickly and with confidence. We're looking to hire in our Cupertino, Austin and Vancouver offices.
If interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with [HN] in the email subject.