Asana | San Francisco, Vancouver, and New York City | Onsite | https://asana.com/jobs Work productively ever after
Asana helps more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Some open roles:
* Head of Mobile Engineering in San Francisco: https://asana.com/jobs/apply/1347064/engineering-managerandr...
* Software Engineer, Product in Vancouver: https://asana.com/jobs/apply/1284781/software-engineerproduc...
* Software Engineer, Infrastructure in San Francisco: https://asana.com/jobs/apply/721271/software-engineerinfrast...
* Engineering Manager, Product in New York City https://asana.com/jobs/apply/1300586/engineering-managerprod...
* All open Engineering positions: https://asana.com/jobs/engineering#jobs-listings
Cmd | Vancouver, BC | Onsite and Remote | Full Time | https://www.cmd.com
We're a cybersecurity startup on a mission to transform the way businesses secure their cloud-first Linux environments. Our mission is to help companies reliably log, understand, predict, and control user behaviour in their Linux environment.
We’re just over 35 people & have another year of growth ahead. Questions? Email them to careers[AT]cmd[DOT]com.
What matters to us?
- You're naturally curious, interested in expanding your knowledge
- You're willing to step in and help a teammate
- You thrive in ambiguous situations
- You take the lead, gathering the information you need in order to get your job done
- GO Backend Developer: http://bit.ly/cmdgobackenddev
- C Linux Software Developer: https://bit.ly/cmdclinuxdev
Amazon Web Services | Software Dev Engineer | Seattle and Vancouver | ONSITE
Serverless Database Amazon Aurora Serverless an on-demand, auto-scaling configuration for Amazon Aurora (MySQL-compatible edition), where the database will automatically start up, shut down, and scale capacity up or down based on your application's needs, with no down time. It enables you to run your database in the cloud without managing any database instances. With Amazon Aurora Serverless we aim to do nothing less than revolutionize the database business. Aurora Serverless builds on top of foundational AWS services such as EC2, S3 and DynamoDB and we are breaking new ground in the way that customers experience databases.
Read more details and apply here
Streamlabs |C++ engineers and Designers | Full-time | Vancouver or SF | Onsite | VISA | $90-$120K + equity
- What: make tools for live streamers (core business today)
- Mission: enable creators turn their passion into a business
- Results: used by 70% of Twitch streamers; paid out $475M to streamers since inception
- Details on roles, culture, funding, stack and more https://gist.github.com/george731/53d7edfb01cfb25bc15494d852....
- Process: take home problem -> google hangouts or on site -> offer (we will move quickly and will do our best to not waste your time)
- Visa: will sponsor
- Contact: email@example.com
Superhuman | Fullstack Engineer | San Francisco & Vancouver | Full-time |
At Superhuman, we're rebuilding the inbox from the ground up to make it extremely fast, delightful, and intelligent — you'll feel like you have superpowers.
We're looking for Fullstack Engineers who are deeply invested in building quality software to focus on building out our flagship desktop product. You'll be working heavily on everything that makes an email client tick: Storing and searching gigabytes of data in the browser; building blazingly fast, visually gorgeous user experiences; and jumping in wherever you can make the biggest impact.
• Stack: React, Golang, Postgres, Electron, Google Cloud
• Core values: Create Delight, Be Intentional, Remarkable Quality
• Growth: 20% MoM Growth, 250k+ users on wait list
• Funding: $51M+ from Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, and the founders of Gmail, GitHub, Stripe, Reddit, Intercom, and AngelList
• Interview process: - Phone call with one of our founding Engineers to learn more - about team and tech challenges plus technical discussion - Onsite with Emuye Reynolds, Head of Mobile, and me (CTO)
You can apply here https://superhuman.com/roles?gh_jid=260350 or shoot me questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: Check out our blog https://blog.superhuman.com/
Streak | YC S11 | Engineering Manager | Vancouver, BC & San Francisco, CA | Full Time | Onsite
Streak is hiring our first dedicated engineering manager who will be directly responsible for some or all of our engineering team (currently ~15 engineers, distributed between product, infrastructure, and mobile).* Problem: Make Gmail powerful for all businesses * Product: We build a sales/hiring/fundraising/dealflow tool all inside Gmail. We believe these workflows belong entirely in your inbox because that's where people spend their entire day. * Traction: Product market fit, hundreds of thousands of users, tens of thousands of paying users * Funding: $2M seed, profitable and growing ever since * Stack: Java, Kotlin, Golang, React, all the modern JS tooling - built on GCP, largest user of Google Cloud Spanner Interested? Visit and apply at https://www.streak.com/teams/engineering
OmniSci | San Francisco, CA and Vancouver, BC | Back End Developer, Front End Developer | ONSITE/REMOTE
OmniSci (https://www.omnisci.com) is a venture funded Series C startup company that builds a software platform for doing accelerated analytics of massive data sets. Our product features a lightning-fast open-source GPU-accelerated database and a visual analytics platform that leverages the massive parallelism and high memory bandwidth of GPUs. We can run queries against massive data sets orders of magnitude faster than other systems, and we can efficiently visualize the result sets with the native GPU rendering pipeline. Check out our 350-million-record Tweetmap demo (http://www.omnisci.com/demos/tweetmap) or our 11.6-billion-record ships demo (https://www.omnisci.com/demos/ships) for an idea of what the system can do.
We’re looking for:
- Back End Developer: Engineers with strong experience in C++ and database/systems programming. Knowledge of CUDA/OpenCL, LLVM, X64 Optimization, and/or OpenGL are a major plus.
Compensation, equity, and benefits are competitive. Apply at https://www.omnisci.com/company/careers/
Segment | Engineering | San Francisco, CA; Vancouver, BC; New York, NY | Full-Time | Onsite Segment is building the customer data platform for everyone. We transform data and route to over 200 different integrations, adding new ones every day. We're processing billions of events daily and maintain the analytics infrastructure for companies like DigitalOcean, Instacart, New Relic, and Docker. Our goal is to help companies learn from how their users interact with the products to build even better products. We also like to share our work and what we learn, here are some recent examples: