https://emailoctopus.com | LONDON UK / MANCHESTER UK / VANCOUVER CA | ONSITE OR REMOTE
EmailOctopus was created in 2014 by two brothers. Today, we’re a small but mighty team on a mission to make email marketing easier and more affordable.
We're looking for talented devs who can write PHP and Symfony/Laravel.
Email jonathan [@companyname] .com
Cmd | Multiple Positions | Vancouver, BC | Onsite | Full Time | https://www.cmd.com We're a Vancouver-based cybersecurity startup on a mission to transform the way enterprise businesses secure their cloud-first Linux environments. Our mission is to help companies reliably log, understand, predict, and control user behavior in their Linux environment (learn more at https://cmd.com/about/). We’re just under 30 people but have an exciting year of growth ahead of us. Questions? Email them to careers[AT]cmd[DOT]com.
What matters to us?
- You're naturally curious, interested in expanding your knowledge of the world and your self-awareness
- You're humble and selfless, willing to step in and help a teammate
- Others are inspired by your quiet competence and respect for others
- You thrive in ambiguous situations, making an informed decision based on the information you have available
- You take the lead, gathering the information you need in order to get your job done
Highlighted Open Roles:
- C Linux Software Developer (Full time, Vancouver) https://bit.ly/cmdclinuxdev
- Linux Automation Specialist (Full time, Vancouver) https://bit.ly/cmdlinuxauto
- Team Lead, Go Backend (Full time, Vancouver) http://bit.ly/cmdleadgobackend
- Go Backend Developer (Full time, Vancouver) http://bit.ly/cmdgobackenddev
- I’m awesome (Flexible) https://bit.ly/cmdimawesome
Postmates X (SF / Vancouver) is hiring for Robotics Engineers, CV experts, SWE Generalists, and more.
Scroll down to "X" here: https://careers.postmates.com/openings
We're building a sidewalk delivery robot, check it out here: http://serve.postmates.com
Feel free to email me about applying: luc.bettaieb[at)postmates[d0t]com
Remote | Europe | Full time | iOS/objective-C |
Paytouch (https://www.paytouch.com) is looking to add a new member to the mobile team to scale the operations on its customer-facing POS app.
If you wish to join a tightly-knit group of people that enjoy learning new things everyday, if you want to join a small team where you can make a difference, if you want to work in a company with people from SF, NY, Vancouver, Rome, Kiev, Warsaw, you should consider writing us an email with CV and relevant social links!
Email: email@example.com (that's me, I'm the CTO)
Alloy | Vancouver, Berlin, San Francisco | Full-time, Onsite | https://alloy.ai
Alloy is a supply chain platform that connects manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and retailers, giving businesses end-to-end visibility with fast and actionable insights, across the entire organization. With Alloy, brands can track products down to the store shelf, optimize purchase orders to prevent out of stocks, and respond quickly to consumer demand. Manufacturing is alerted when inventory of a raw material falls below target at any facility, or when downstream demand exceeds forecast. Fulfillment teams can track shipments and lead times to improve service levels. Alloy continuously makes recommendations so that the right products are in the right places, at the right time.
Engineers at Alloy are tasked with solving the interesting and difficult problems that supply chain data presents, while making it all seem simple and easy to the user. Whether you enjoy building data pipelines that process billions of data points per day, digging into the math of forecasting and replenishment models, or creating intuitive frontend apps, there is no shortage challenging and rewarding things to work on.
Our stack: Google Cloud Platform, Postgres, Redis, Python, modern Java, React.
We've raised over $15 million from leading investors, have rapidly growing revenue, and have secured large contracts from some of the world’s most recognisable brands. We’re hiring engineers and for various other roles - if the problem sounds interesting, I’d love to tell you more. https://alloy.ai/careers - mention HN in your application.
Streak | YC S11 | Senior Frontend Engineers | Vancouver, BC | Full Time | Onsite
* Problem: Make Gmail powerful for all businesses * Product: We build a sales/hiring/fundraising/dealflow tool all inside Gmail. We believe these workflows belong entirely in your inbox because thats where people spend their entire day. * Traction: Product market fit, hundreds of thousands of users, tens of thousands of paying users * Funding: $2M seed, profitable and growing ever since * Stack: Java, Kotlin, Golang, React, all the modern JS tooling - built on GCP, largest user of Google Cloud Spanner * You: Deep & foundational knowledge of frontend web engineering. From how browsers work to modern frameworks and everything in between. We're growing our Vancouver eng the team significantly and offer competitive compensation and amazing benefits.
Interested? Visit and apply at https://www.streak.com/careers/product-engineer-vancouver
Polly | Remote US or Canada | Senior Full-stack Engineers, Engineering Manager, PM | Full-time | www.polly.ai
Polly is one of the original Slack-first companies (started in 2014). We're well on our way to turning surveys from an HR tool to a productivity tool. Automation & integrations, combined with a unique set of features allow us to extend beyond HR and reach other parts of the organization. We support hundreds of paying organizations and close to a million users.
We're undergoing a period of rapid growth (both in headcount, revenue, and usage). We're HQ'd in Seattle, are opening an R&D center in Vancouver, and are hiring Senior Developers anywhere in US or Canada. We're also looking for an Engineering Manager based in Seattle, and a Product Manager.
Apply here: https://www.polly.ai/careers#open-positions or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer medical, dental, 16 weeks paid maternity leave, generous PTO. For remote workers we'll pay for a spot in a co-working space or help you get your home office set up.