Awesense | Cleantech | Frontend Developer | Vancouver, Canada | ONSITE
Hi there! I'm moving to another city and want Awesense to find a great match for my position. The company makes hardware and software solutions for electrical utility companies. Awesense's goal is to empower utilities so that all their decisions are data driven, their grid infrastructure is modern and reliable, and they are prepared for the clean energy future.
A few things I love about Awesense:
- It's a small company and everyone's voice matters. You will be a part of decision making, starting from the user problem we are trying to solve
- You are working on something big, something worthwhile, it's not just a pay check. You can help the Planet not only in your free time!
- Power production and distribution is a fascinating and growing industry, and you are growing with it.
- Very interesting problems like API layer architecture or visualization of various data so that it brings actionable insights to a user. The Awesense application is map centric with lots of geospatial data to display. Just a slice of technologies we use: React, React Native, Python, Scala/Spark.
- Balance between business needs and technical debt, opportunities to try yourself on the backend or in other roles.
- Flexible in working hours and vacation. Have a plumber coming and need to stay at home? Not a problem. Perfect weather outside for your favourite sport? Trade that day for Saturday or ask for a late notice vacation day.
- The last but not least – amazing people! They are all great professionals and interesting personalities! It's fun place to work and hang out after work!
Sounds like a match for you? Wanna join the team, write us a letter: https://www.awesense.com/about/front-end-engineer/
NiceJob | https://get.nicejob.co/careers#jobs| Vancouver, BC | Full-time | Onsite / VISA Needed
NiceJob helps small businesses gain the reputation they deserve by helping boost reviews through AI and other features. We are 2.5 years old, bootstrapped, and have grown from 2 employees to 21 with $2 million in recurring revenue.
We're looking for Senior Software Engineers who are tired of building buttons and want to make an impact within a fast-growing tech company. We want someone who enjoys autonomy, and is full of ideas! Our main stack includes React, Node.js, SQL.
Asana | San Francisco & Vancouver | Onsite | https://asana.com/jobs
Asana helps more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Some open roles:
Software Engineer, Android in San Francisco: https://asana.com/jobs/apply/874148/software-engineerandroid
Head of Mobile Engineering in San Francisco: https://asana.com/jobs/apply/1347064/engineering-managerandr...
* Software Engineer, Product in Vancouver: https://asana.com/jobs/apply/1284781/software-engineerproduc...
* Software Engineer, Infrastructure in San Francisco: https://asana.com/jobs/apply/721271/software-engineerinfrast...
* All open Engineering positions: https://asana.com/jobs/engineering#jobs-listings
StackLend | Chief Risk Officer | ONSITE or REMOTE | Full-Time | Vancouver, Canada
We are a Fin-Tech startup looking for a third co-founder with strong credit risk modelling experience. Our tech stack: Python, Pandas, XgBoost. We are ideally looking for someone with experience deploying machine learning models in a production environment. Please apply at https://angel.co/l/2oz4aw
Lumerical | Software Developer | Vancouver, Canada | ONSITE | Full Time
Lumerical is a leading developer of photonic simulation software – software which enables research and development professionals to predict how light behaves within complex structures, circuits, and systems. Photonics unlocks many possibilities for the world’s most innovative companies who increasingly rely on virtual prototyping to explore new product concepts and optimize designs. Our customers are developing the technology of tomorrow – things like LiDAR systems for autonomous cars, virtual reality headsets, cellphone cameras, communications equipment for data centers and new platforms for quantum computing.
As a Software Developer, you will contribute to the development of software applications that meet high standards for accuracy, user experience and performance, and run on the latest Desktop, Enterprise, Cloud and High-Performance Computing systems.
Apply at https://lumerical.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=46 (posting says intermediate but we're also hiring senior) or email me at lqueenan AT lumerical.com to chat!
Cmd | Vancouver, BC | Onsite | Full Time | https://www.cmd.com
We're a cybersecurity startup on a mission to transform the way businesses secure their cloud-first Linux environments. Our mission is to help companies reliably log, understand, predict, and control user behaviour in their Linux environment.
We’re 45 people strong & have another year of growth ahead. Questions? Email them to careers[AT]cmd[DOT]com.
What matters to us?
- You're naturally curious, interested in expanding your knowledge
- You're willing to step in and help a teammate
- You thrive in ambiguous situations
- You take the lead, gathering the information you need in order to get your job done
- GO Backend Developer: http://bit.ly/cmdgobackenddev
- C Linux Software Developer: https://bit.ly/cmdclinuxdev
Asana | Security Engineers | San Francisco or NYC or Vancouver | Onsite, Full-time, Visa
Asana is a leading work management platform that helps teams organize and manage all of their work.
Asana Security is growing quickly and is hiring for multiple positions! Remote in US considered for senior candidates.
1. Software Engineer, Security
Are you interested in securing the code Asana engineers write? Eliminate bug classes and catch bugs before they make it into production by being a Security Engineer on our AppSec team!
2. Software Engineer, Security Infrastructure
The Security team has to prevent, detect, and respond to intrusions. The SecInfra team builds infrastructure to secure our workload and more. If you have a background in operations and want to break into Security, this is a great role to apply for! Obviously experienced Security Engineers should also apply.