Awesense | Cleantech | Frontend Developer | Vancouver, Canada | ONSITE
We help electric utilities modernize their grid with our hardware devices and cloud-based grid analytics platform. Our goal is to transform the planet into one that is fuelled by modern, reliable and clean energy.
We are hiring an intermediate/senior developer with a frontend focus. You will work in a small team of talented developers, participate in technical and UI design decision making from the very beginning of development lifecycle process, and lead the frontend architecture design. This job comes with interesting challenges of data presentation on the map and using other visualization tools. Our tech stack is React on the frontend, and Python, Scala and Spark on the backend. We offer good work-life balance, friendly environment to work in, and an opportunity to reduce global emissions and thus improve the world's wellbeing.
If you are interested, send us your resume at https://www.awesense.com/about/front-end-engineer/
Asana | New York City, San Francisco, and Vancouver | Onsite | https://asana.com/jobs
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries organize and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Some open roles:
* Software Engineer, Product, in Vancouver: https://asana.com/jobs/apply/1284781/software-engineerproduc...
* Software Engineer, Android in San Francisco: https://asana.com/jobs/apply/874148/software-engineerandroid
* Software Engineer, Infrastructure in San Francisco: https://asana.com/jobs/apply/721271/software-engineerinfrast...
* Lead Data Scientist, New York City: https://asana.com/jobs/apply/1297540/lead-data-scientist-
* All open Engineering positions: https://asana.com/jobs/engineering
Lumen5 | Backend Developer and Account Executive | Vancouver, BC | Fulltime, Onsite | https://lumen5.com
We're a startup (19 people so far) that is growing quickly! We're writing software that uses machine learning to automate the creative process of producing video content. We've found that what we're building is very attractive to marketing teams from lots of different organizations and we've got tons of interesting search, NLP, artificial intelligence, video rendering, and web scaling technical challenges. Right now, we're hiring:
Account Executive, Mid-Market: We are looking for an exceptional salesperson to focus on our enterprise opportunities. You would be one of the first hires in this role and have a chance to help shape the future of the sales department. https://lumen5.workable.com/j/674C3AE920
Backend Developer: We're working on some very interesting technical challenges using video and machine learning, which means we're hiring the brightest developers. Skills include python/django, docker/kubernetes, elasticsearch, postgres, and algorithm design. https://lumen5.workable.com/j/CA27ABED5A
Streak | YC S11 | Engineering Manager | Vancouver, BC & San Francisco, CA | Full Time | Onsite
Streak is hiring our first dedicated engineering manager who will be directly responsible for some or all of our engineering team (currently ~15 engineers, distributed between product, infrastructure, and mobile).
* Problem: Make Gmail powerful for all businesses * Product: We build a sales/hiring/fundraising/dealflow tool all inside Gmail. We believe these workflows belong entirely in your inbox because thats where people spend their entire day. * Traction: Product market fit, hundreds of thousands of users, tens of thousands of paying users * Funding: $2M seed, profitable and growing ever since * Stack: Java, Kotlin, Golang, React, all the modern JS tooling - built on GCP, largest user of Google Cloud Spanner Interested? Visit and apply at https://www.streak.com/teams/engineering
Polly | Remote Canada or US | Sr Software Engineers | Full-time | https://www.polly.ai
Polly is a fast growing company that has one of the largest enterprise user bases in both Slack and Microsoft Teams. Our mission is to empower teams to measure and understand every aspect of their work, and we're doing it by bringing new levels of automation to the old way of running surveys.
We're looking for US/Canada remote full-time Senior Full Stack Engineers. We're a product-led company of 17 that supports millions of enterprise users. Come in and have significant impact on the product, the architecture, and the company. Our stack is Typescript/Node/AWS/Mongo, but for our candidates we don't care about your stack history, just your ability to produce clean, high quality code and solve complex problems.
We offer our remote employees a sweet hardware setup, budget for home office or a local coworking spot, and 99% of your insurance premiums covered for you and dependents. We also offer fully-paid 16 weeks of maternity leave.
Apply here: https://www.polly.ai/careers#open-positions or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference HN.
Note: You can also work out of our Seattle or our soon-to-be Vancouver, BC office.
Cmd | Vancouver, BC | Onsite | Full Time | https://www.cmd.com
We're a cybersecurity startup on a mission to transform the way businesses secure their cloud-first Linux environments. Our mission is to help companies reliably log, understand, predict, and control user behavior in their Linux environment.
We’re just over 30 people & have another year of growth ahead. Questions? Email them to careers[AT]cmd[DOT]com.
What matters to us?
- You're naturally curious, interested in expanding your knowledge
- You're willing to step in and help a teammate
- You thrive in ambiguous situations
- You take the lead, gathering the information you need in order to get your job done
- Team Lead, GO Backend http://bit.ly/cmdleadgobackend
- GO Backend Developer (http://bit.ly/cmdgobackenddev
- C Linux Software Developer https://bit.ly/cmdclinuxdev
- Linux Automation Specialist https://bit.ly/cmdlinuxauto
https://emailoctopus.com | LONDON UK / MANCHESTER UK / VANCOUVER CA | ONSITE OR REMOTE
EmailOctopus was created in 2014 by two brothers. Today, we’re a small but mighty team on a mission to make email marketing easier and more affordable.
We're looking for talented devs who can write PHP. Ideally with a bit of Symfony or Laravel experience. We're also looking for experts in big data.
Email jonathan [@companyname] .com
Interface 48 Systems | Vancouver, Canada | ONSITE | Full-time
Interface 48 is a small, nimble team of software professionals working together to deliver maximum-value, web-based solutions for our customers. We work through all stages of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to deliver custom solutions that cannot be realized using Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS) software, alone.
At present, we primarily work with customers in the Industrial sector, however, we work in most any domain where unique solutions are required. If you have a knack for quickly getting up-to-speed with new tools and technologies to solve problems, and are looking to work in a dynamic, flexible work environment (working remotely one or more days out of the week is definitely an option), we'd love to hear from you.
We are currently seeking:
- Front-end Developer (React, Redux, TypeScript): https://www.interface48.com/careers/openings/front-end-devel...