Dialpad | Full Stack Product Engineers | Backend Product Engineers | Frontend Product Engineers | Vancouver, BC, Canada | San Francisco, CA, USA | $119,000 - 159,000 + benefits | Full-time | INTERNS | ONSITE | https://www.dialpad.com/
Dialpad is the cloud based phone system that powers voice, video, and messages all from a single platform. With a beautifully intuitive interface that works on your existing devices, your phone system is finally as adaptable as your team.
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
Stack: JS (Vue.js, Backbone), Python, Google Cloud
See the full job descriptions and apply here: https://www.dialpad.com/jobs
Asana | New York City, San Francisco, and Vancouver | Onsite | https://asana.com/jobs
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 50,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for outstanding people anywhere to help us innovate and scale, and we offer relocation.
Some open roles:
* Software Engineer, Product, in Vancouver: https://grnh.se/17c436191
* Software Engineer, Android in San Francisco: https://grnh.se/7682b4df1
* Software Engineer, Infrastructure in San Francisco: https://grnh.se/0b5a502b1
* Engineering Generalist in New York: https://grnh.se/4ffea1d61
Rival Technologies | Software Engineers | Vancouver, Canada | Onsite Full-Time
At Rival Technologies, we're rethinking research with voice, video, and chat solutions optimized for the 'Mobile First' generation. We Rival traditional surveys with conversational tech that drives instant engagement, appeals to all demographics and fosters on going dialog with hard-to-reach customers. Talking to customers isn't new, but how we are doing it is.
Rival Technologies is currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven Intermediate Backend Developer. You have 3+ years building REST based APIs using NodeJS, Python, Ruby or Java, a good understanding of version control systems like Git used relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL and Aurora.
You will be using NodeJS to build chatbots for various messaging platforms. As well as building REST based APIs for an admin interface for customers to create bots, monitor their usage and perform analytics on the data collected. You will architect systems to scale and handle increasing load, and create and improve process for deploying services to the cloud.
Beanworks | Vancouver, BC | Full-Time | OnSite | https://www.beanworks.com
We are a established and well funded 6 year old SaaS FinTech headquartered in Vancouver. We are passionate about the future of accounting automation and how we will shape that future through technology. We automate the process of vendor payable from the moment the Purchase Order is created, Invoices arrive and Payments are electronically sent to the Vendors, through smart approval workflows. Although basic knowledge of accounting will help you ramp up quicker, it's not integral as you need to know very little to do your job. We have been selected as the exclusive AP Automation partner for Sage software. The Beanworks office in Gastown is located in the heart of the West Coast tech community. We come to work each day ready to make an impact by delivering a product that measurably improves the working lives of accounting professionals. Our products are built to delight.
Senior Software Engineer(s) [Full Stack: C# Java PHP React]
Routific | Vancouver, BC | Full-Time, Onsite | https://routific.com We tackle the NP-hard route optimization problem for delivery businesses. We cut their fuel consumption by 20%~40%, with a tremendous green impact for the planet. We saved the equivalent of planting 100,000 trees last year alone!
We also cover relocation expenses and sponsor work permits :)
Headquartered in beautiful Vancouver BC, with sweeping views of the ocean and mountains. To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/routific
Check out our open roles:
* Senior Full-Stack Engineer: https://angel.co/routific/jobs/376543-senior-full-stack-engi...
* Front-end Engineer: https://angel.co/routific/jobs/454028-front-end-engineer
Tech Stack: Rust – Common Lisp – React – Angular – Typescript – Node.js – Postgres – MongoDB
Battlefy | Engineering | Vancouver, Canada | ONSITE | REMOTE | VISA | FULL-TIME
Battlefy is the leading esports technology platform that serves world-class companies like Amazon Game Studios, Riot Games, Blizzard Entertainment, Nintendo, Coca Cola, Red Bull, Alienware, Mancity, and many more. We power their esports infrastructure (managing tournaments, prizing, teams, real-time stats, seeding and brackets, content creation, and communications).
We're looking for motivated software engineers that have a passion for esports and gaming. React/NodeJS/MongoDB/Postgres.
Apply here: https://battlefy.workable.com
Babylon Health | London, UK; Vancouver, BC; Austin, Texas | FULL TIME | ONSITE, VISA | https://www.babylonhealth.com/
Our mission is to provide an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth.
We are doing it by combining the ever-growing computing power of machines with the best medical expertise of humans to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalised health service and making it universally available.
We are currently hiring for positions in
* AI and Engineering
* Clinical Operations
* Business and Marketing
Please check the list of vacancies at https://www.babylonhealth.com/careers-hub/careers-hub/vacanc...
Lumen5 | Sr. Frontend Engineer, ML Engineer, Search Engineer | Vancouver, BC | Fulltime, Onsite | https://lumen5.com
We're a small startup (12 people so far) that is growing quickly! We're writing software that uses machine learning to convert text content into video. We've found that what we're building is very attractive to marketing teams from lots of different organizations and we've got tons of interesting search, NLP, artificial intelligence, video rendering, and web scaling technical challenges. Right now, we're hiring:
- Sr. Frontend Engineer: using React, Redux, ImmutableJS, WebGL, etc. The role is to take charge of the frontend part of the codebase, experiment, make big changes, and establish an architecture that we can build on top of as the frontend team grows. https://lumen5.workable.com/j/982A995E5D
- Software Engineer, Search Technology: We’re looking for a developer with experience in search - someone who’s not afraid of search engine internals, optimizing for relevancy, and indexing unstructured data. We are building a media search engine to provide media recommendations given lots of additional textual context. Familiarity with tools like Elasticsearch, Lucene/Solr, Spark, Hadoop/MapReduce, or Kafka would be great! https://lumen5.workable.com/j/01105A482F
- Machine Learning Engineer: Building our system to better understand text content to convert it to video. Looking for someone with experience in recommendation systems, NLP, text summarization, and working with large amounts of raw data. https://lumen5.workable.com/j/964B167919
https://emailoctopus.com | LONDON UK / MANCHESTER UK / VANCOUVER CA | REMOTE
EmailOctopus was created in 2014 by two brothers. Today, we’re a small but mighty team on a mission to make email marketing easier and more affordable.
We're looking for talented people who can do any of the following:
- PHP and Symfony/Laravel
- Google BigQuery
Email jonathan [@companyname] .com
Streak | Site Lead | Vancouver, BC | ONSITE
Streak is establishing our first engineering office outside of San Francisco. We know that it takes focus and intentional planning to make a distributed office a success, and we're looking to partner with an experienced engineer to take on the role of site lead and build out the office.
Your day to day will include:
- Engineering: We're not particular about where in the stack you're looking to contribute (see our existing engineering reqs for some possibilities, but we're flexible), but we are looking for somebody with a strong engineering background who wants to be hands-on as the team gets off the ground. As the team grows, we'll figure out together what division of time makes sense.
- People Management: Work with Vancouver engineers to make sure they're happy, healthy, and engaged. Ensure that the team grows in a way that makes sense for both the office and Streak overall. Facilitate communication both within the site and with the San Francisco team.
- Recruiting: Lead hiring in Vancouver and work with the Streak recruiting team to source great candidates. Attend meetups and events, be the face of Streak in Vancouver.
We are excited about you if you:
- You're an experienced engineer. You've contributed significantly to an evolving codebase and have the learnings to show from it.
- You're an experienced leader. You've been a people manager, a product manager, or a tech lead for a significant team or product.
It would be phenomenal if:
- You have experience with distributed teams, especially in management.
- You're familiar with the tech ecosystem in Vancouver. We're new here ourselves and would love to partner with someone who knows their way around.
To learn more about the company and how we operate check out our careers page https://www.streak.com/careers.