QAware | Frontend, Backend | München (Munich) / Mainz, Germany | Full-time, Part-time, INTERNS, ONSITE
QAware is a project house with ~115 employees, creating value for enterprise customers like BMW, Deutsche Telekom, Allianz and more. QAware was founded in 2005 and is very well funded.
We are continuously ranked among the top employers in Germany (, ) - in 2020 we are ranked 2nd in whole Germany and 1st in the IT sector of whole Germany. For more perks, see . I'm already working there for 6 years, as my managers are treating me very well and the projects are (most of the time) interesting. And we don't have open plan offices!
Office in Munich is close to public transport "Giesing". Office in Mainz is near public transport "Römisches Theather". Office language is German.
- Software engineer: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/softwareingenieurin/
- Software architect: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/softwarearchitektin/
- Project manager: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/it-projektleiterin/
- IT Consultant: https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/it-beraterin/
Questions? Contact me at moritz (dot) kammerer (at) qaware (dot) de
Healex | Cologne or Berlin, Germany | Full-time | ONSITE | Experienced Product Owners https://healex.systems/en/jobs/
Healex is hiring experienced product owners and product managers, ideally with a background in digital health care, to work on our platforms for clinical trial management, clinical research and connected healthcare with FHIR. Healex is a digital health startup from Cologne, developing platforms for clinical trials, clinical documentation, clinical research and FHIR based infrastructures.
We're hiring onsite product owners for our offices in Cologne or Berlin, Germany. German language knowledge required.
Please see link above for information, benefits, requirements, and how to apply.
Apply at info AT healex DOT systems or shoot me a message at christoph DOT plamper AT healex.systems
I can't say enough good things about working at Healex.
SiteSpect | Various - Full Stack Engineer, Linux Operations Engineer, IT Systems Engineer, Front-End Customer Success Developer and other roles | Boston/Newton, MA | ONSITE | https://www.sitespect.com
SiteSpect is a digital optimization platform that lets you test or target your web traffic without having to change any code on your side. Under the hood, SiteSpect is a reverse proxy. Requests from end users are routed to an appropriate backend and SiteSpect modifies the response based on what tests the user is assigned to and then delivers those changes back to the end user.
We're looking to fill a variety of roles, including seeking client and non client facing front-end or full-stack developers, optimization specialists, release engineers, operations engineers and more to build out our (angular) control panel, proxy engines, help our clients use our tools to test and modify their websites, and advise clients on how best to test and optimize their customer experience.
Open Technical Roles:
Full Stack Engineer - http://app.jobvite.com/m?3wlMWlwp
Linux Operations Engineer - http://app.jobvite.com/m?3plMWlwi
IT Systems Engineer - http://app.jobvite.com/m?3tlMWlwm
Front-End Solutions Developer (Customer Success) - http://app.jobvite.com/m?3ylMWlwr
Elucidate AI (Stealth)| Head of Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Onsite preferred, can discuss remote
In a time of economic uncertainty, it’s critical that companies fire their limited bullets wisely. Yet, even in the best times, smart companies consistently focus on goals that are predictably bad (e.g. 1x levers instead of 100x levers). Why do companies pursue predictably bad goals? The root causes are that companies are complex, the world is uncertain, and current tools don’t do a great job helping leaders understand how the pieces fit together to generate growth. As a result, teams operate via a combination of heuristics and siloed local optimizations, all of which are subject to error and obfuscate what’s really important. This creates hundreds of billions of dollars in waste since goal quality is a multiplier on efforts.
Our technology helps reveal the right goals. We enable companies to simulate the future so they can find better unit economics, drive growth, and innovate more effectively.
Our small, high powered team is backed by the A-list investors behind Palantir, Addepar, Flexport, Oculus, and others.
We're looking for
- You are an expert in at least one backend language like Go or Python.
- You are passionate about building beautiful frontend user experiences, and you are experienced with React, Angular, or Vue.
- You have experience with data engineering involving large data sets; Some experience with ML/ DS is also nice-to-have but not a must.
- You are product-focused and can be an active thought partner in solving user problems simply.
- You have recruited and managed world class outsourced and in-house eng teams.
- You (ideally) have some experience at the early stage or have been a founder and understand how to think through trade-offs between scrappiness and perfection.
- You (ideally) also have a track record scaling large applications so you understand engineering best practices and how to make smart technical decisions that prepare us for the future.
Sound like you? email isaac at elucidateai.com
SS&C Health | Mobile and Fullstack Developers | NYC/KC/BHM/India | Onsite/Remote | https://health.ssctech.com/
We're hiring mobile and fullstack developers to build out modern, scalable applications/services to create world-class solutions in the pharmacy and medical solutions space.
Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and backgrounds, from new graduates to 20-year veterans of the finance and healthcare industries. We are looking for creative engineers and technologists: relevant industry experience is important, but less so than your demonstrated abilities, passion and attitude. We’re always improving and looking for individuals that enjoy being challenged and have a strong desire to make the engineering experience better for our users.
You'll have an opportunity to get on the ground level of transforming our technology stack to Angular, Java and Python with PostgreSQL and Kafka.
You can reach out to me directly on LinkedIn or e-mail to chat about opportunities.
: jbellone at sscinc.com
One Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full-time | https://www.onemedical.com/careers/ One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 80 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find our clinics in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC, San Diego, Portland and most recently, Austin. Here are some of our core technologies, that largely depends on your department: Angular, Python, AWS, Spark, Ruby, MySQL, Android, GraphQL, REST, Java, Cypress, Hadoop, PySpark, Tensorflow, AI/ML
- Engineering jobs - https://www.onemedical.com/careers/engineering/
- Clinical/IT/Doctors/Legal/Marketing/Operations/Sales/etc - https://www.onemedical.com/careers/all-departments/
In my own words, One Medical is a technology company that exists within the health care industry. We are actively trying to improve health care outcomes, including tacking the covid19 epidemic. One Medical is an inclusive company, you work on problems that provide measurable benefits to people's lives, and we are growing quickly.
For a better understanding of One Medical, please check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/onemedical, reach out to our Recruiting team or me.
meshcloud | Frankfurt, Germany | Onsite & Remote (EU Only) | https://meshcloud.io
meshcloud helps some of the largest enterprises in the world manage thousands of AWS Accounts, Azure Subscriptions and GCP Projects using our multi-cloud management platform. We automate IAM, administrative processes & security policies so that DevOps Teams can enjoy private & public clouds without obstructions.
Our open positions and tech stacks:
* Fullstack Engineers: any of Kotlin, Spring, Angular, TypeScript, RavenDB
* Frontend Engineers: Angular, TypeScript, SCSS, ngrx
* Cloud Engineers: AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, dhall, ansible, terraform, SRE experience welcome
* Solution Engineers: help implement meshcloud multi-cloud management at our enterprise customers, consulting experience welcome
Careers page: https://www.meshcloud.io/jobs/
My team is 11 full-time engineers right now and growing fast, so our positions come with great growth opportunities. Remote candidates should have previous remote work experience. I'm hiring for my team, so get in touch directly at email@example.com.
Minimax Labs | Full-stack, Research engineers/scientists | London, UK | ONSITE/REMOTE, INTERNS, FULL-TIME, | http://minimaxlabs.com
We optimise complex, global operations for billion dollar businesses worldwide with a focus in the energy industry, creating massive value out of thin air and a little cloud.
To support rapid growth, we’re looking for full time employees to work on several exciting new projects and development of our industry leading technology and product. We seek strong full-stack engineers and scientists who want to have a real-world impact to join our elite team in our central London office. We also have internships available for the summer.
- comfortable building clean RESTful APIs (e.g. with Spring-boot)
- experienced in at least one statically typed high-level language (e.g. Java, C# or C++) - know at least one common front-end framework (Angular 2+, React, Vue, etc.)
- able to design systems with distributed front-end/back-end logic (microservices, Docker, AWS/GCE)
- familiar with one scripting language (Python, bash, etc.)
- experience in (or passion for) UI, UX design or data visualisation is a plus.
- love working on challenging, complex real-world problems and high performance applications (Java, AWS) for real business users.
- experience solving hard optimisation (e.g. NP-hard scheduling) problems .
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
newline (formerly Fullstack.io) | Book author | Remote | Part Time | https://www.newline.co/write-a-book Earn on order of $50k/year by writing a programming book. We’re the authors of Fullstack React, ng-book, Fullstack Vue and we’re looking to work with authors like you to write a few new books this year. Our books sell very well because: - We go way beyond API docs and teach everything you need to know to build real apps. - We guarantee the books and code are up to date. - We invest in marketing the books (and have an active email list of over 100k) - We love the topics we write about and aim to create something remarkable every time.
If you decided to self-publish, you may find the marketing is more than writing the book. We have an audience, and we know what they want to read - so when your book is done, we already have people who want to buy it.
If you decide to go with a “traditional” publisher, you may be given a mediocre editor, write your book in MS Word (ha), and earn 5-15% in royalties. With us, our editors (me) are programmers first, our tooling is dev-friendly, and our royalties are split 50/50. (For scale, the author of Fullstack Vue earned $20k on the opening weekend, Fullstack D3 even more.)
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, fill out the form linked below. Looking forward to hearing from you!
(I've talked more about our economics of writing books here: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17015117)