40GRID - Remote | QA Engineer | Our mission is to empower field-service companies to grow by modernizing and automating their business operations. Every company we work with has unrealized potentials — our task is to build the platform that empowers growth and helps them unlock opportunities. Email: jobs [at] 40grid.com (no recruiters or agencies, thank you).
Tech: Django / Python | Angular | React Native
Reach out with any question -- thanks!
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend, Backend or Fullstack) | Splash.tech | remote | full-time
We build games that sports fans love to play. Based in the UK, we're a top B2B provider in the gaming sector, powering fan engagement in over 50 countries with notable names in sports and entertainment. Founded four years ago, our company has seen a 100%+ revenue growth annually for three consecutive years. The 15-strong team at Splash works fully remote and values independent and self-motivated members.
We’re looking for several experienced Software Engineers. Based on your area of expertise, you’ll build frontend and/or backend components and contribute towards system architecture, security and scalability. As part of the engineering team, you’ll own the whole development lifecycle from receiving/aligning requirements to development, test and operations.
- You own the development of frontend, backend or full-stack (depending on your expertise and focus area) features end-to-end.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, ensure product quality and impact decision making.
Optimize applications for speed, security and scale.
- 5+ years of relevant engineering experience at tech and product-driven companies
- Some experience with relational databases (nice to have, we use Postgres)
- Desire to work fully remote and to proactively approach issues
- Fluent English
Depending on your location we’ll offer a competitive market rate salary for your experience level as well as stock options.
Contact: Oliver Renner, CTO - email@example.com