Location: Palo Alto, CA, USA [US citizen]
Willing to relocate: no
- Robotics: ROS, general robotics know-how, full-stack prototyping of simple mobile robots. Managed a team of hardware/software engineers for 3+ years to design, produce and deploy a fleet of robots.
- ML: TensorFlow, PyTorch (with focus on perception problems)
- Autonomous vehicle system architecture (hacked a car and built my own neural net based L2 lane-keep + ADAS system)
- Languages: Python, C, C++, NodeJS
- Data: MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Cloud: AWS, Docker
Keeping this post anonymous but will to disclose identity + github + resume to interesting companies.
Juniper Square | SF, USA | Full Time | ONSITE | Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Frontend Engineer, Backend Engineer
Juniper Square is making the world's private capital markets as transparent, efficient, accountable and accessible as the public markets.
Headquarters are in San Francisco's financial district a short walk from BART. We offer competitive compensation, equity, and benefits. We just closed our series C, and our investors include Redpoint, Ribbit, Felicis, Zigg, and Maiden Lane.
We've transitioned to fully remote/wfh for the time being, but ideally candidates will be able to join us in the SF office once the pandemic is over.
A Stealthmode start-up backed by Sequoia in the AI/Healthcare space is looking for the following:
-Signal Radar Processing Engineering: Familiar with radar systems, including FMCW, MIMO, beamforming, etc. Proficiency in C/C++, Matlab, and Python.
-Hardware Engineer: Fluent in one standard programming language (e.g. C/C++, Python, etc) and one hardware description language (Verilog, VHDL, etc)
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphcore | Hiring in Palo Alto, Seattle, New York City & Texas | Onsite, Fulltime
Graphcore is the most exciting AI hardware start-up in the world. We are building a new class of processor – the “Intelligence Processing Unit”, or IPU – designed from the ground up to both deliver breakthrough performance and efficiency on today’s Deep Learning workloads and to enable innovators to create the next generations of machine intelligence algorithms. Graphcore has an experienced, world-class (and rapidly growing!) team with products coming to market very soon. Customer demand for our technology is overwhelming – we can choose to partner with the leading organizations in the field.
• Field AI Engineer/Machine Learning
◦ Customer-facing role, focusing on AI/Deep Learning, ideally also with C/C++ or Python background
◦ Palo Alto, Seattle, New York City & Texas
◦ BS and MS/PHD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical field bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Please email resumes to email@example.com