CLOJURE job @ Reify Health
+ 100% remote + real-life impact through a SaaS in the health industry + the company’s dedication to current issues (e.g. Black History Month, Women’s International Day) + different levels of seniority available, from medior to senior staff + work from Ireland, UK, Germany, Canada, the US
Check the senior engineering job here: https://www.reifyhealth.com/opportunities?gh_jid=4378985004
OR ask me more on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-petrescu/
Scarlet - scarletcomply.com | London & The Netherlands | Use our offices as you please or REMOTE
We're on an extremely ambitious and worthwhile mission - that will significantly disrupt the healthcare industry for the better. We’re well funded and backed by top funds including Kindred and EF.
We're hiring for a clojure engineer to join our team (technical hire #3).
- Broad and interesting technical work - We are building user facing DSLs, parsers, linters, VSCode extensions, a novel git-based query system, etc - all using clj and cljs
- Knowledge exchange - We are a team of domain experts, including engineers, data scientists, doctors and regulatory specialists.
- Flexible working - We support on-site (at our offices in London) and fully remote working - we also do team trips to Amsterdam - where we have a footprint.
- Community: - We provide the option for 80% time, so you can do a day of open source a week. - Scarlet is a contributor to clojure-lsp - In your day-to-day at Scarlet, you’ll work alongside: - Lukas Domagala - maintainer of calva and omni-trace - Judith Massa - maintainer of datahike
If you’re curious to find out more - send me a message in clojurians Slack (@Jamie Cox) - or email me - email@example.com
Primer | Engineering Manager, Senior/Staff Engineers, Product Design Lead | REMOTE | https://www.sayprimer.com
I'm an experienced Y-Combinator founder and engineering leader. My teams have built everything from machine learning systems that crunch 200+ billion data points / day at Wheelhouse to groundbreaking 3D/CV technology at Modsy that resulted in a patent.
We're building the "CircleCI of Growth Marketing" at Primer. Growth marketing has boomed in recent years and every B2B company needs a tailored, data-driven approach to their market in order to win business. Primer is enabling our customers to accomplish this much faster without having to engineer an expensive system.
Here are a few reasons to work with us:
* We bootstrapped the company to $700k in revenue with a team of 4 and recently raised a round to support our consistent 20.1% MoM growth in 2021.
* We have a track record of helping our team members catapult their careers to the next level.
* Our team is fully distributed, supports flexible schedules, genuinely values work/life balance, and we spend 95% of our time outside of meetings.
* 50% of our product/engineering team is women.
* Our engineering ceremonies and technology are world-class, put engineers in the drivers' seat, and emphasize transparency.
* Our culture is high-achieving, trusting, genuinely kind, and collaborative.
Our stack is React/Node, but we welcome polyglots. In general, we're looking for thought partners to help us architect a solution for the future so experience with other languages (e.g. Elixir, Go, Clojure, Kotlin, Haskell, Rust) is a plus. 7+ years experience minimum.
Interested? Feel free to contact me directly at cto [at] sayprimer.com
More info here: https://careers.sayprimer.com/
Metabase | https://metabase.com | REMOTE | Full-time | Backend, Frontend, Full Stack, and DevOps engineers
Metabase is open source analytics software that lets anyone in your company rummage around in the databases you have. It connects to a number of databases / data warehouses (BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake, Postgres, MySQL, etc).
People kinda like the product (metabase.com/love). We're a remote team full of people who care about user experience, making complicated things as simple as possible and building things. We have a deeply pragmatic engineering culture and value building things that people actually use vs whatever closes a deal or makes for a good press release.
Roles: Data Analysts, Frontend/DevOps/Backend Engineering, Success Engineer, and more.
Peerspace | https://jobs.lever.co/peerspace/50a749e9-eaef-4ac9-8209-0a78... | Software Engineer, Clojurescript/Clojure | Remote | Full-Time
We are looking for a software engineer with 3 or more years of experience in full stack development. This engineer will join the business engineering team and collaborate in the architecting, design and implementation of internal facing features and services.
This role requires familiarity with technologies that are common on both the front-end and back-end, including operational aspects, scalability, databases, caches, search engines, etcetera. As a member of the Business Engineering team you’ll find yourself working on many aspects of the business with a specific focus on developing for and scaling our internal teams in addition to automating existing manual processes.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience ● Experience with Clojure, Clojurescript, or another functional programming language ● Working with a modern front-end framework like Fulcro, React or Angular ● Experience with API design and micro services ● Ability to work across the stack ● Likes problem solving ● Can think in the short, mid and long terms ● Willingness to use and learn new technologies
Recursion Pharmaceuticals | Salt Lake City, Utah www.recursionpharma.com/careers
We have raised over $400M to apply machine learning to one of the most unique datasets in existence - over 12 billion images of cells under a huge number of biological and chemical perturbations, generated in our own labs - in order to find treatments for hundreds of diseases. Our long term mission is to decode biology to radically improve lives - we want to understand biology so well that we can fix most things that go wrong in our bodies. Among other awesome folks, Yoshua Bengio is one of our advisors, and helps our ML team come up with novel ways of tackling these problems.
We’re looking for: * Machine Learning Scientist, Computer Vision (Anywhere) : You'll design state-of-the-art neural networks and train them on our massive in-house biological image datasets * Data Scientist - Next Gen Sequencing Applications: Use your data science and bioinformatics expertise to build solutions that impact our drug discovery pipeline.. * Applications Integration Engineer: Integrate multiple application systems to further drug discovery while supporting scientists and being a data steward. * Senior Software Engineer; Machine Learning Platform: As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be building a platform that accelerates drug discovery with machine learning. * Senior Software Engineer: Build a platform for compound validation and biomarkers discovery.You will share your technical knowledge and experiences, resulting in an increase in learning, growth, and impact within and beyond the team.
StatsBomb | Multiple roles | REMOTE, or Bath (UK), or Cairo (Egypt) | https://statsbomb.com/careers
StatsBomb is a sports analytics startup, covering football (both the soccer and American varieties) and soon basketball. We sell data products as well as analysis tools to sports, media and gambling organisations, with a tech pipeline that includes computer vision, machine learning, stream and batch processing, and web-based dataviz. We count many of the biggest names in football as customers, and your work will have a direct impact on our ability to deliver insights to those customers, driving success on the field.