Pisano | Multiple Senior Software Developers | Istanbul, Turkey | Remote | Onsite | https://pisano.co
Pisano is building customer experience solutions for real businesses.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team locally and remotely.
Our stack: Clojure, ClojureScript, Ruby, AWS, DigitalOcean, Docker, PostgreSQL etc.
Drop an email to email@example.com with your CV attached.
These are 100% remote positions based anywhere in the UK, but you're welcome to work from the London office part of the time should you choose to. We spend a lot of time pairing remotely using tmux, and are big on coaching and collaboration in general.
In return you'll get:
- Over London market salaries for on-site roles, even though we're fully remote. We also contribute 2% of your salary to a pension.
- Knowledge about exactly how your salary is calculated through our transparent compensation ladder, and what you need to do to progress.
- Choose your own working environment - you aren't forced to work in a noisy open plan office.
- If you require more flexibility we are open to discussing different working patterns like a 4-day week to help you maintain a good balance
- Go to one "big" and one "small" technical conference each year. There will also be opportunities to go to film industry conferences from time to time, in places like Barcelona, Las Vegas, Miami and Hong Kong.
- Get Wednesday afternoons to work on self-directed projects, individually or in groups, with the aim of personal improvement and innovation of new products.
For full job descriptions check out : https://apply.workable.com/gowerst/
Team Mobot (YC W19) | https://teammobot.com/ | New York, NY | Full-Time | On-Site
Team Mobot is at the cutting edge of quality assurance testing, creating a new platform that fundamentally transforms the way engineers can accurately and quickly get the results they need to improve their products. We are looking for a Software Engineer to help build our internal and external web applications.
As one of our first engineers, you will have the unique opportunity to architect and build our customer-facing web app that enables customers to connect with our service, see our robotic fleet in action, and review results/analytics to make their own product/engineering decisions.
We have a modern tech stack: Python for our low-level robotics integration, Clojure for our general platform and ClojureScript for internal and external web applications. We value any Software Engineer who thinks critically, learns quickly, and is comfortable working with a variety of technologies and languages.
Full job description is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Aus0yH9gncsO5B56_hIRxGFz...
If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Griffin | Senior Clojure Engineer | London, UK | Full-Time | https://griffin.sh
We are building an API-first white-label bank in the UK to be the partner bank of choice for fintechs. We want to make it easy for startups to launch prepaid cards, run brokerages, start insurance firms, and more - all over API.
We just closed a £3M seed round. We've got a team of senior banking execs and two engineers already onboard and are looking for a third engineer. Our CTO was the CTO and co-founder of CircleCI.
Stack is Clojure[Script] / Kafka / Postgres / Kubernetes / AWS
A complete list of all of our open roles with a bit more detail is here: https://griffin.sh/jobs
Email email@example.com to apply
OppLoans (www.opploans.com/careers) | Senior Software Engineer / Clojure / Salesforce | Chicago, IL | ONSITE | Full-Time | VISA OppLoans is a FinTech company providing credit access through simple lending products. Rated a top workplace in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row!
We are looking for senior software engineers:
* Back-end team: Clojure / functional programming experience (personal or professional). Back-end team developing their own code base to process loan origination. Computational, algorithmic, large sets of data. http://bit.ly/clojure1
* Salesforce team: Salesforce/Apex development experience, Java or C# experience. Our engineering team owns the SF org, CI/CD, and testing. Cloud-based engineering team. http://bit.ly/salesforce_opp
Feel free to send your resume directly to ariewer at opploans dot com.
Metabase | Software Engineer | San Francisco, CA | ONSITE, REMOTE, FULL-TIME | http://www.metabase.com/
We’re a small well-funded team building beautiful open source business intelligence tools used by over 17,000 companies.
React frontend, Clojure backend. Most of the work we do is open source. We’re looking to hire strong frontend, backend, generalist, and sales engineers.
If you love open source, building beautiful products, and working with data, apply at http://www.metabase.com/jobs
Factual | Software Engineers and Data Scientists | Los Angeles | https://www.factual.com/company/careers/#career
Factual is currently hiring Software Engineers and Data Scientists, at all levels, in the Los Angeles office. Remote positions available for experienced candidates. Factual is the location data company that the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
There are many challenging problems to work on at all layers of the stack: data cleaning and canonicalization, storage, deduping, serving, APIs, improving data using machine learning, etc. If you love data, Factual is the place to be. Experience with Clojure, machine learning, NLP, algorithm design, or Hadoop/Spark is a plus!
You can email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org, or view our job postings here: https://www.factual.com/company/careers/#career
Aclaimant | Remote | Full Stack Developer | Full-time | https://aclaimant.com
Aclaimant is looking for an experienced Clojure developer to join our team. At Aclaimant we are redefining the way companies and employees work together to manage risk. Our SaaS platform is built using Clojure and ClojureScript. We work remotely from the comfort of our own homes. Pair programming is important to us; it helps us build culture and share knowledge. We expect candidates to be located within North America.
Email email@example.com for more information or visit https://aclaimant.com/careers-developer
Amperity | Seattle, WA | ONSITE | Full-time
Engineers! Amperity is hiring SDEs across all levels, including technical leadership positions.
Interesting problems: - Ingesting and cleaning large amounts of data daily and blending it with real-time events - Automatically stitching data together across disparate systems by training machine-learning models to build a probabilistic knowledge graph - Taking research algorithms and productionalizing them for high-scale usage - Allowing users to perform complex, real-time queries across an aggregated view of their data - Publishing query result data to a diverse set of systems for client usage
Tech stack: - React/Reframe - Clojure/Clojurescript - Aurora/Mesos - Accumulo/Hadoop - Spark - Kafka - SaltStack/Terraform - Riemann/InfluxDB/Grafana
For a full listing of positions, see https://amperity.com/careers/ -- apply there or reach out to me directly with questions. dave at amperity dot com. Hope to meet you.
Kira Systems | Multiple Senior Software Developers | Toronto, Canada | Remote | Onsite | https://www.kirasystems.com
Kira Systems is a powerful machine learning software that identifies, extracts, and analyzes text in your contracts and other documents. Our software is intuitive and easy-to-use to uncover relevant information for some of the largest law firms, professional services and corporate companies in the world.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team locally, remotely, and offer support for those looking to relocate to our headquarters in Toronto.
We're hiring Quality Engineering Specialists, Machine Learning Devs, and Developers to work in all areas of our stack. Possibilities include working on Clojure web server, backend data processing services, and both our platform API and SDK. We use PostgreSQL to store our data and don’t hide SQL behind big frameworks. We also use many other popular technologies such as Go, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, ElasticSearch, and Docker.
For more information, visit our careers page https://www.kirasystems.com/careers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recursion Pharmaceuticals | Salt Lake City, Utah | Full-Time | www.recursionpharma.com/careers
We have raised over $200M to apply machine learning to one of the most unique datasets in existence - over 12 billion images of cells under a huge number of biological and chemical perturbations, generated in our own labs - in order to find treatments for hundreds of diseases. Our long term mission is to decode biology to radically improve lives - we want to understand biology so well that we can fix most things that go wrong in our bodies. Among other awesome folks, Yoshua Bengio is one of our advisors, and helps our ML team come up with novel ways of tackling these problems.
We’re looking for:
* Software Engineering Manager (SLC, UT): Looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager to join our team. You’ll lead and guide two of the most important aspects of our organization - our people and the definition/execution of our technical strategy.
* Machine Learning Scientist (Anywhere): Looking for a highly experienced senior/principal-level Machine Learning Scientist who wants a challenging problem, lots of rich data, and knowledge that their breakthroughs will seriously help people. No bio background needed.
* Sr. DevOps Engineer (SLC,UT): As a DevOps professional your contributions will benefit Biologists, Automation Scientists, and Data Scientists by building the infrastructure needed to decode human biology and reinvent drug discovery.
* CyberSecurity Threat Analyst (SLC,UT): As you work closely with IT, engineering, and data science teams, you will help promote best practices and help guide us to workflows that are more secure.
* Director of Data Science (SLC,UT): As a Director in data science, you'll work with, mentor, and develop our data scientists to grow and accomplish their missions to identify and answer questions and build systems to propel Recursion’s drug discovery engine forward.
Additional roles we are hiring for:
* Sr. Data Engineer, Sr. Full Stack Software Developer, Data Science Intern, Software Engineering Intern, Biologist, Computational Chemists, Automation Engineer, and Drug Discovery experts.
http://www.recursionpharma.com/careers for more details and to apply.
Logistics: Salt Lake City, Utah. Hiking/running/biking is literally out our back door, and it's half an hour to 6 ski resorts. Great competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, relocation assistance, equity, fully-paid gym membership, complementary chef-prepared meals everyday, two one-week paid company closures in addition to flexible, generous vacation, 70ft onsite rock climbing wall, commuter benefits, a top-caliber team, and help make a massively positive human impact. Happy to sponsor/extend visas.
Data Science: pydata stack (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, matplotlib, bokeh, tensorflow w/keras, etc), a cluster of GPUs for all your research ideas
RenoRun | Software Engineer | Montreal, ONSITE ONLY | Full time
RenoRun is one of North America's fastest growing venture backed startups, modernizing the way remodelling and construction professionals run their businesses. We are growing rapidly in Toronto and Montreal, Austin, TX, and our US expansion is underway.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing development team in Montreal -- you'll join a diverse team of individual contributors and teammates and help build profoundly transformative products for the construction industry; from just in time delivery of construction materials to online commerce tools, all the way to planning and realtime scheduling applications.
We're currently hiring for three teams: a web development team building our online presence and shopping experience in TypeScript, NodeJS and React; a mobile team building cross-platform applications in Dart and Flutter; and a backend team building the intelligence platform and support APIs in Java (and possibly, soon, Clojure!). Other technologies and providers you'll interact with include AWS, MySQL, Ansible, Prometheus and tons of online APIs.
You can find out more about us at https://www.renorun.ca/ -- we are committed to a diverse and inclusive team and want to hear from YOU.